Fedor open workout video(still fast and explosive)

Whilst he has clearly dropped off training motivation is obviously an issue as well. You watch say the fight with Monson when he'd done back to training in the neatherlands again and he clearly looks slicker than vs Bigfoot.

Fighting in a bigger US promotion might potentially have gotten him training more seriously again.

Kinda weird how he only threw a few combos.

Man he Looked sharp as fuck, quick, combos, great movement. His cardio did look suspect, perhaps he is coming out swinging, I could see meat head getting ran over here.

seems a lot of people aren't actually watching the video all the way through.

Fedor looks at his best after 3:30

My bad, i didnt look all the video.

Still very impressive but...

Way to small for this hw division, way too small for Mitrionne.

His technique actually cleaned up a bit in the 3rd round of that fight. Perhaps a bit of ring rust there

but ya, agreed.

Lol at ring rust, he almost died in the first round. Ofc he didnt look as good as he would have without all the damage he took in the first.

Jesus Christ people, make up your goddamn minds. Is he or isn't he past his prime?

This is exactly like where you guys comment on how fast he is/was, which is also happening here, while simultaneously praising him for fighting "bigger" men. Is his smaller size, which obviously makes him faster than his bigger more cumbersome opponents, a detriment or not?

And is it or isn't all of this entirely dependent on whether he wins or not? Stop flip flopping around when it's convenient.

Ofc he is way past his prime. That doesnt mean he still cant be relatively fast for a HW of his age. Fedor was at his best in 2002 - 2006.

So i do want to bet on meathead quite badly, but meathead gets hit a lot, and got KOd by Roys over hand right which is one of Fedors key punches so i could see him getting nailed by one of them which gives me pause

On the other hand

Fedor is a wild brawler and seems to have minimal power as he couldnt even hurt maldonado. Mitriones striking is better and cleaner and straighter so he should in theory tag Fedor clean and hard and probably put him away quite quickly.

How is Fedors chin these days ?, He took a savage beating from bigfoot, Hendo took his head off and Maldonado put a beatdown on him, only a matter of time before his chin is completely shot, probably this fight ?

So i do want to bet on meathead quite badly, but meathead gets hit a lot, and got KOd by Roys over hand right which is one of Fedors key punches so i could see him getting nailed by one of them which gives me pause

On the other hand

Fedor is a wild brawler and seems to have minimal power as he couldnt even hurt maldonado. Mitriones striking is better and cleaner and straighter so he should in theory tag Fedor clean and hard and probably put him away quite quickly.

How is Fedors chin these days ?, He took a savage beating from bigfoot, Hendo took his head off and Maldonado put a beatdown on him, only a matter of time before his chin is completely shot, probably this fight ?

i wouldn't bet on this fight. haven't seen the odds lately but i heard meathead was favourite? in that case i wouldn't go near him. he has a good chance but it's far from a lock. fedor could got wobbled easily but he's not that easy to put away. i dunno. tough fight to pick. i really wish fedor wasn't still fighting.

On the other hand

minimal power?

giphy.gif

i just looked again at who fedor has fought since un-retiring. this is a lock for meathead

<2>

Looks like a lot of hopping and bouncing with basic 1st month of boxing combinations.
tenor.gif

hopping and bouncing basic 1st month boxing combinations hmm ?
Never seen you down in Standup Technique, i guess there´s a reason for it, but why dont you come down there and show us your pro hopping, bouncing and boxing combinations ?
Would love to see such an expert in action ....

Now you know how Anderson fans feel about Bisping. Thanks to the Brunson robbery we don't have to know he has a won over Anderson. Not saying I wanted a robbery, Brunson deserved the win.
I'm a fan of Anderson and I don't care that bisping got a home town decision. I think its hilarious that mike was knocked the fuck out in that fight and still won. Classic herb dean.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back