Fedor open workout video(still fast and explosive)

all it takes is 1

giphy.gif

23rpoxw.jpg_zps8j71sovz.gif

He fought Brett Rogers in 2009. Fuck.

He looks pretty good.

But I just really hope he doesn't stand and trade all night. He's so much better on the mat than Matt, sub him and move on.

my betting site has it -150/110, what a joke (too much juice)

his boxing isnt that bad honestly, hes got a good straight right, left hook and power. Nothing spectacular, but he can hang

I hope the Conor fans dont get upset that Fedor did better sparring vs a pro boxer than Conor did

The head's got Meathead by KO, as much as the heart wants otherwise

Jesus Christ people, make up your goddamn minds. Is he or isn't he past his prime?

This is exactly like where you guys comment on how fast he is/was, which is also happening here, while simultaneously praising him for fighting "bigger" men. Is his smaller size, which obviously makes him faster than his bigger more cumbersome opponents, a detriment or not?

And is it or isn't all of this entirely dependent on whether he wins or not? Stop flip flopping around when it's convenient.

What the FUCK you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sherdog moderators, you send my UFC shit straight to the wasteland and you leave this Bellator Fedor shit up all day, assholes, fuckin assholes

Jesus Christ people, make up your goddamn minds. Is he or isn't he past his prime?

This is exactly like where you guys comment on how fast he is/was, which is also happening here, while simultaneously praising him for fighting "bigger" men. Is his smaller size, which obviously makes him faster than his bigger more cumbersome opponents, a detriment or not?

And is it or isn't all of this entirely dependent on whether he wins or not? Stop flip flopping around when it's convenient.
Who said he wasn't past his prime? I said he looked good for an old man, lol

truthfully fedors prime was In pride when he mixed up his game, had the best gnp in mma at the time and good hips, subs off his back. After that he started losing his hair and his performance began going downhill..lol

Conor would stiffen him up like he did Aldo

You're probably joking but a guy like Conor has the perfect style to catch Fedor's massively off balance punches. Fedor hits hard because he throws everything into it, but if he misses, and even when he doesn't, he's way open for a counter. A guy with the precision of Conor loves wild fighters like Fedor.

If they were the same size I'd comfortably bet on Conor to KO him. Assuming the fight doesn't go to the ground.

Dan Henderson knocked him out in a round. You so sure about that?
well to be fair, fedor dropped him on the feet and hendo landed the ko in an awkward spot on the ground. Not like he ko'd him with a right hand or anything.

I was also speaking in terms of prime vs prime , I think fedors best days were around 30 years old / late 20's

You're probably joking but a guy like Conor has the perfect style to catch Fedor's massively off balance punches. Fedor hits hard because he throws everything into it, but if he misses, and even when he doesn't, he's way open for a counter. A guy with the precision of Conor loves wild fighters like Fedor.

If they were the same size I'd comfortably bet on Conor to KO him. Assuming the fight doesn't go to the ground.
if Conor was a hw, ya. Would prob be a bad matchup for fedor. It's a dumb comparison though. The lighter weights are always faster/ more technical

well to be fair, fedor dropped him on the feet and hendo landed the ko in an awkward spot on the ground. Not like he ko'd him with a right hand or anything.

I was also speaking in terms of prime vs prime , I think fedors best days were around 30 years old / late 20's
Actually he did land a right hand to finish the fight.

I hope the Conor fans dont get upset that Fedor did better sparring vs a pro boxer than Conor did
fedor has better hands from a strictly boxing standpoint than people realize. I also think his style of striking lends itself better to a ring.

fedors gonna KO him. Would be cool to see him use some of his judo/sambo and take the fight down too.

Fedor is nothing but a brawler nowadays. He could and should have beaten Maldonado with ease had he just used his grappling and taken the fight down or at the very least mix it up and keep opponents guessing, but instead he chooses to brawl and shit like the Maldonado near KO happens.

I really wonder why the fuck he doesn't utilize his grappling much anymore.

Back