Fedor open workout video(still fast and explosive)

Fedor is nothing but a brawler nowadays. He could and should have beaten Maldonado with ease had he just used his grappling and taken the fight down or at the very least mix it up and keep opponents guessing, but instead he chooses to brawl and shit like the Maldonado near KO happens.

I really wonder why the fuck he doesn't utilize his grappling much anymore.

His technique actually cleaned up a bit in the 3rd round of that fight. Perhaps a bit of ring rust there

but ya, agreed.

I like I said in everyone Fedor thread leading up to the fight, please please just take meat head down and sub him.

meh, he looks slower but he's still fast. he looked pretty good against brawldonado until he leaped in for loaded shots and took one on the chin.... I think against smaller guys that's not going to work as well as

I don't want to live in a world

where Meathead has a win

over Fedor Emelianenko
For real though.

I can live with the Werdum and the Hendo. Bigfoot haunts me a little bit. But Mittrione? Please Jeebus, let there be armbars and skud missiles.

It seems that He Doesn't change his technic,

Mitrionne will murder him first round.

So Sad

The real Goat

Still has good hands, but keeping that chin way high only worked 10 years ago when the reflex, agility, recovery and strength of youth favors you.

But when you're 40... and all the aforementioned has been diminishing over the past 5 or 6 years.... well...

Still, War Fedor.

Watched 3 minutes and 30 seconds, got bored because nothing happened, and turned it off

It seems that He Doesn't change his technic,

Mitrionne will murder him first round.

So Sad
seems a lot of people aren't actually watching the video all the way through.

Fedor looks at his best after 3:30

Back