Fedor open workout video(still fast and explosive)

What do you mean by "explosive?"

giphy.gif

I don't want to live in a world

where Meathead has a win

over Fedor Emelianenko

not overly impressed, but we'll see... hoping for the best

The GOAT is going to dead him and give us another great KO. Ala Arlovski !!!

For nostalgia sakes I hope the GOAT knocks out meathead early or swarms and finishes him like he did Timmy

His shots looked powerful but his cardio was shit, every couple punches he threw he had to take a break to catch his breath.

Looks like a lot of hopping and bouncing with basic 1st month of boxing combinations. Looked a bit winded at the end as well. Best of luck to him though. If Meathead puts him down I fear for the lives of a few posters here.

Looks like a lot of hopping and bouncing with basic 1st month of boxing combinations. Looked a bit winded at the end as well. Best of luck to him though. If Meathead puts him down I fear for the lives of a few posters here.
definitely very basic. He looks good for an old man though.

well, he looks okay.

most people in mma cant box so the bar is low, i guess i try to keep it realistic. he looks okay.
yeah for sure. Im a big boxing fan as well, If were talking strictly boxing standards there are few in mma who are very impressive. I try to adjust my standards to mma. He definitely hits hard as fuck, regardless of sport though.

And if we're talking boxing standards, those kicks were on point...

well, he looks okay.

most people in mma cant box so the bar is low, i guess i try to keep it realistic. he looks okay.

his boxing isnt that bad honestly, hes got a good straight right, left hook and power. Nothing spectacular, but he can hang

Back