Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

Then why was Barnett caught on PEDs when he was about to fight Fedor in Affliction???

Dude, stop posting and go to make some research.

FedorBarnett.jpg
I always told people that Josh was going to be the first guy to defeat Fedor. His size, grappling, and cardio were the perfect recipe for a win.

#HUMBLE GOAT !!! Fought in the ring during his prime. Beating Legends in their Prime. Never looked the same in Strikeforce and Bellator... Just want to see him go out with a win after a storied career.

Fabio didn't win. He won 1 round, perhaps a 10-8, but he lost the next 2.

nah, Fedor won that fight. Watch it again and put your bias aside. It was a competitive fight, but, Fedor won.

Lol Fabio won that fight and honestly ended Fedor. They could have and should have stopped the fight atleast 3 times, but no they had to cheat and now Fedor is a zombie with no chin and no future fighting

His last fight with Mitrione was pretty funny actually. Double knockdown with youth, size on Mitrione's side allowing him to recover quicker to get the TKO.

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been with the same woman. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

what are you talking about, he is russian, and we just found out that virtually every single russian who thought about competing in olympic sports was a drug cheat for the last 40 years.

Then why was Barnett caught on PEDs when he was about to fight Fedor in Affliction???

Dude, stop posting and go to make some research.

FedorBarnett.jpg
Im sorry did Fedor win that fight, oh wait they never faught. This thread is about Fedor being unbeatable in a ring which means not so unbeatable in a cage or very beatable in cage which seems to have taken place once he left pride. And no I will not stop posting

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been with the same woman. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

What the fuck at this revisionist history shit lmao!?

Im sorry did Fedor win that fight, oh wait they never faught. This thread is about Fedor being unbeatable in a ring which means not so unbeatable in a cage or very beatable in cage which seems to have taken place once he left pride. And no I will not stop posting

Instead of admitting your error, you reply with more crap.

pathetic

His last fight with Mitrione was pretty funny actually. Double knockdown with youth, size on Mitrione's side allowing him to recover quicker to get the TKO.
That, pretty much, summed that fight up. Didn't find it "funny" though. Was hoping for one last trick from Fedor.

That, pretty much, summed that fight up. Didn't find it "funny" though. Was hoping for one last trick from Fedor.
bad choice of words on my part. I didnt find it funny actually *derp* It was more ironic.

Lol Fabio won that fight and honestly ended Fedor. They could have and should have stopped the fight atleast 3 times, but no they had to cheat and now Fedor is a zombie with no chin and no future fighting

No cheating was done and considering how he finished the last 2 rounds, dont see how it should have been stopped.

Also, he was 38, in his 2nd fight back after a 3 year retirement. His days of being the best HW currently are done. That doesn't negate anything he has done though.

No cheating was done and considering how he finished the last 2 rounds, dont see how it should have been stopped.

Also, he was 38, in his 2nd fight back after a 3 year retirement. His days of being the best HW currently are done. That doesn't negate anything he has done though.

Yes there was cheating not only in the scoring but also in the appeals process, the whole thing is documented.

And cool you don’t think it should have been stopped but it likely took years off the guys lifespan

Why does Fedor continue fighting? Is it because he still has the fire to compete, or did that large entourage drain him of his funds in God's name?

Why does Fedor continue fighting? Is it because he still has the fire to compete, or did that large entourage drain him of his funds in God's name?
Professional athletes rarely realize when their skill level has deteriorated.

It takes a lot preparation to adapt to a different variation of the sport. In addition Fedor was over his prime and not nearly as motivated as he was in PRIDE.

That applies to several other guys who fought 20+ times in a ring, and then had to fight in a cage.

Guys like Dom Cruz would lose half their weapons in a ring.
On the other hand, a guy like Jeremy Stephens would be far better in a ring.

Is this an accurate statistic. I'm trying to remember if he ever lost in a ring.

Really Fabio took him out... So he should have 1 win 1 draw (at best) in cage fights.

Fedor has one bs loss in a ring on his record and two bs ring fights that should have been losses

I actually feel bad for people that call Fedor this and that..

Know this, nothing you can say will diminish anything he did or achieved. If you missed it, you missed something amazing.

WAR FEDOR. ALWAYS!!

In a game of subtleties, the cage and ring are quite different when it comes to spacing.

I can see why Cro Cop was so effective in the ring: the ability to corner his opponent.

Meanwhile, the cage is perfect for fighters like Lyoto who can constantly circle away and reset when necessary.

That being said, there could be a lot of factors that affected Fedor’s decline. Regardless of cage, caliber of opponents, PED testing, etc., the man undeniably got old. Happens to all of us.

Back