Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

Lol........it must be an easy life to live with such a simple mind
haha.
If I was superstitious, believed in the super natural and historically ignorant, it would be indeed!

Lol........it must be an easy life to live with such a simple mind

Dont avoid your original comment......."Good Christian is an oxymoron"

What did you mean by that?

All Christians are bad?

or all people who believe in religion are bad?

Yeah, it's almost strange that such matches count as MMA these days since the rules were atrocious. It was just sad to see Arona skillfully mount Fedor and then not be able to do anything relevant since you couldn't GnP to the head.

Fedor also had top position on Arona multiple times, he gave it up for submission attempts mostly right away. If there was GnP allowed in that fight it would heavily favor Fedor. Arona did not maul people on the ground, he was a positional grappler who rarely finished anybody while Fedor was the nastiest GnP'er in the sport.

but yeah, that ruleset isn't really MMA. Same with Pancrase and that open handed slap shit.

?? a myth?? ring rules?? I just saw the fight buddy...if you are fair and put aside your bias, you would see and accept that under whatever rules Fedor didn't win that fight, at best it should have been a draw.
thats because you dont know what your talking about. fedor won on the ruleset....

Yeah, it's almost strange that such matches count as MMA these days since the rules were atrocious. It was just sad to see Arona skillfully mount Fedor and then not be able to do anything relevant since you couldn't GnP to the head.
I agree, but the rules were what they were, no telling how the fight would have gone under different rules. Fedor comfortably won that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back