Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is this an accurate statistic. I'm trying to remember if he ever lost in a ring.

Really Fabio took him out... So he should have 1 win 1 draw (at best) in cage fights.

34-0 in a ring if we ignore the bullshit Koshaka doctor stoppage.

It takes a lot preparation to adapt to a different variation of the sport. In addition Fedor was over his prime and not nearly as motivated as he was in PRIDE.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this should be a thread about steroids in Japan

I suspect his age catching up and the evolution of mma being equally hindering factors.

Fedor was a modern day warrior. He either ended you or you ended him. Nothing but respect for the guy.

A prime Fedor is still more well rounded than most fighters holding a belt today.

That is because he was fighting UFC caliber opponents in the cage and pride caliber opponents in the ring, very few crossed over and done that good with the exception of Hendo, Rampage, big Nog etc. Fedor is maybe all time a top 15 guy when compared to UFC guys. I mean Matt Mitrione just stomped the shit out of him, need I say more? Matt lost to fucking Travis Browne when Travis had started his downhill slide.

34-0 in a ring if we ignore the bullshit Koshaka doctor stoppage.

Well, before that fight they gave Fedor the win vs Arona, and that was a serious robbery so...that evens out the Koshaka incident. Big Fedor fan here but ...Arona won that fight for sure.

Fedor: Never lost in untested Roiding competition.

But lost almost every strictly-tested MMA fight.

Interesting eh.

Fedor is King of PEDs users.

Well, before that fight they gave Fedor the win vs Arona, and that was a serious robbery so...that evens out the Koshaka incident. Big Fedor fan here but ...Arona won that fight for sure.

Aronda didnt beat Fedor by RINGs rules, stop spreading that myth. And no, its not the same at all as losing to a fight because an opponent lands an illegal strike.

Aronda didnt beat Fedor by RINGs rules, stop spreading that myth. And no, its not the same at all as losing to a fight because an opponent lands an illegal strike.

?? a myth?? ring rules?? I just saw the fight buddy...if you are fair and put aside your bias, you would see and accept that under whatever rules Fedor didn't win that fight, at best it should have been a draw.

Fedor was a modern day warrior. He either ended you or you ended him. Nothing but respect for the guy.

A prime Fedor is still more well rounded than most fighters holding a belt today.
best comment on the thread

Fedor: Never lost in untested Roiding competition.

But lost almost every strictly-tested MMA fight.

Interesting eh.

Fedor is King of PEDs users.

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been faithful to his wives. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

Last edited:
Can't say it about his other losses, but Fedor lost to Werdum because of the cage.

We have seen him circle out of triangles into brutal ground and pound the same way everytime then when he went to circle out vs Werdum he ran into the cage and had nowhere to go.

That is because he was fighting UFC caliber opponents in the cage and pride caliber opponents in the ring, very few crossed over and done that good with the exception of Hendo, Rampage, big Nog etc. Fedor is maybe all time a top 15 guy when compared to UFC guys. I mean Matt Mitrione just stomped the shit out of him, need I say more? Matt lost to fucking Travis Browne when Travis had started his downhill slide.
Top 15? Hahahahahaha

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been with the same woman.
That is untrue,he didnt become a xtian until 2008,and he had two wives

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been with the same woman.
I love Fedor but no he's had at least 2 wives since I've been watching him fight lol

If you followed Fedor from the early days, you would see he is a devout Cristian who has always been with the same woman. He has always been fully respectful of his opponents and was an exemplary champion. We will never know definitively, but in my opinion, he was hardly the type of person who would cheat to win. Fedor = GOAT....../thread

You can't win without cheating in a sport where everyone else is cheating.

Back