Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

Again if those fighters had fedro schedule for the last 8 they wouldn’t have a losing record...they would have at worst gone 7-1. If fedor fought Mir schedule of his last 8 he would be 0-8 of UNLESS he was able to fight on those good old Japan vitamins and the refs had ear pieces of course.

cheers!
What does that have to do with anything?

It doesn't matter "if those fighters had fedro's schedule." That doesn't matter.

The point is a lot of fighters decline and literally look slower around 33. If you actually watched entire careers like we have, you would have noticed everyone's decline. You obviously started watching around your join date.

Last edited:
It's a stupid ruleset. Not even MMA tbh.

That I would agree with, same with Pancrase where they only had open palm strikes.

The result could have been different if it was scored in different orgs, but then again, the fight would have been much different as well.

Royce still has a win over Sakuraba 2 in the US despite testing positive for PEDs.

That fact that he would even agree to a 15 minutes match-up after losing a 90 minute bout the first time around (which he asked for no time or ref limits) really shows how much of a cheating slimeball he really is. Dude was probably drooling at the opportunity to screw him over.

Good call. Never got why that win wasn't overturned either. Still, I believe Royce agreed on the rematch because of the money. He for sure never got even close to some of today's paydays in his golden years.

Except he actually fucking did. This video is 17 minutes long. Arona was in either full mount, back mount, or half guard for 9 minutes 30 seconds. Arona landed 4 takes downs and multiple transitions in the first two rounds. The fact that it even went to a sudden death round is a joke. It's a black stain on Fedor's career.

It's almost as if the fight was fought under another set of rules that favored submission attempts and stand up over take downs and control.

he was out of his prime, physically or mentally, by the time he started fighting in cages. He was never driven to be the greatest ever anyway.

It is not because the cage. Everyone he beat in a ring I am sure would lose in the cage. He just happen to fight and lose to higher caliber fighters in the cage.

What does that have to do with anything?

It doesn't matter "if those fighters had fedro's schedule." That doesn't matter.

The point is a lot of fighters decline and literally look slower around 33. If you actually watched entire careers like we have, you would have noticed everyone's decline. You obviously started watching around your join date.

God why is it that all of you fedorists are imbeciles???

The dude listed their records after 33 but failed to list who they actually fought and loss to. Context matters in these arguments! For christs sake look at stipe, he is well over 33 and hitting his prime. And he has tons of wear from d1 wrasslin, baseball, firefighting, etc. dude just pick and choose who he listed to fit his shitty narrative and you do the same shit. Wiki cannot teach you these things mate!

Is this an accurate statistic. I'm trying to remember if he ever lost in a ring.

Really Fabio took him out... So he should have 1 win 1 draw (at best) in cage fights.
Different control and movement needed. A striker lover a ring because they can take the center and push you in corners plus be able to get out or tie up in grappling positions.

God why is it that all of you fedorists are imbeciles???

The dude listed their records after 33 but failed to list who they actually fought and loss to. Context matters in these arguments! For christs sake look at stipe, he is well over 33 and hitting his prime. And he has tons of wear from d1 wrasslin, baseball, firefighting, etc. dude just pick and choose who he listed to fit his shitty narrative and you do the same shit. Wiki cannot teach you these things mate!

tons of wear from baseball and firefighting? are you serious?

He has miles on him, but nothing like Fedor in terms of damage. MMA is a whole different ballgame when it comes to injuries.... Fedor has had like what, 2-3x the amount of fights Stipe's had and is like 3-5 years older than him. It's a totally legit and valid excuse for Fedor not looking so good after a while. It doesnt take a genius to either see he came off roids or something, or he's just declining. All human beings ascend and descend. Stipe will too when his time comes. Guys like Stipe don't last as long either, so lets talk when it's all said and done. It's easy to talk and make predictions but hindsight is a bit different. Right now he looks unstoppable, so I don't think it makes a lot of sense to even compare the two guys when they're at two completely different parts of their careers.

tons of wear from baseball and firefighting? are you serious?

He has miles on him, but nothing like Fedor in terms of damage. MMA is a whole different ballgame when it comes to injuries.... Fedor has had like what, 2-3x the amount of fights Stipe's had and is like 3-5 years older than him. It's a totally legit and valid excuse for Fedor not looking so good after a while. It doesnt take a genius to either see he came off roids or something, or he's just declining. All human beings ascend and descend. Stipe will too when his time comes. Guys like Stipe don't last as long either, so lets talk when it's all said and done. It's easy to talk and make predictions but hindsight is a bit different. Right now he looks unstoppable, so I don't think it makes a lot of sense to even compare the two guys when they're at two completely different parts of their careers.

Dude wrestling is terrible for you back, knees, and shoulders. Mix in d1 baseball training and the wear from carrying heavy ass equipment up flights of stairs for real or training purposes during his firefighting job and yeah that shit will wear on you!

If fedor was on steroids which it appears to be that way, that would make sense why he lost coming over here. Obv peds and roids make you snap back from injuries quicker enhancing you training abilities and fighting abilities. We may have only seen clean fedor when he was over here fighting going 4-5 or whatever.

Dude wrestling is terrible for you back, knees, and shoulders. Mix in d1 baseball training and the wear from carrying heavy ass equipment up flights of stairs for real or training purposes during his firefighting job and yeah that shit will wear on you!

If fedor was on steroids which it appears to be that way, that would make sense why he lost coming over here. Obv peds and roids make you snap back from injuries quicker enhancing you training abilities and fighting abilities. We may have only seen clean fedor when he was over here fighting going 4-5 or whatever.

I never said anything about wrestling, I was talking about firefighting and baseball. Fedor did combat sambo his whole life, he was getting knocked around long before Stipe ever did. Not to mention he was a serious Judo practioner. Stipe's been fighting for 8 years, Fedor is on year 17. Fedor is 41 and Stipe is 36. What you're saying makes no sense and just seems to be an argument against why Stipe has more wear than Fedor. And it's not even a good one.

With all the evidence of how Fedor has declined, why is it so hard to believe he just declined naturally instead of sucking?

I never said anything about wrestling, I was talking about firefighting and baseball. Fedor did combat sambo his whole life, he was getting knocked around long before Stipe ever did. Not to mention he was a serious Judo practioner. Stipe's been fighting for 8 years, Fedor is on year 17. Fedor is 41 and Stipe is 36. What you're saying makes no sense and just seems to be an argument against why Stipe has more wear than Fedor. And it's not even a good one.

With all the evidence of how Fedor has declined, why is it so hard to believe he just declined naturally instead of sucking?

Dude what are you even talking about?!?!? First of all the reason I brought up stipe was because of your fedorist buddy brought up recent hws and their downfall after 33, I countered with stipe…

And If you don’t realize that high level wrestling, baseball, and firefighting will take a toll after years of doing that than I don’t know what else to say to you.

It's almost as if the fight was fought under another set of rules that favored submission attempts and stand up over take downs and control.

Yeah, it's almost strange that such matches count as MMA these days since the rules were atrocious. It was just sad to see Arona skillfully mount Fedor and then not be able to do anything relevant since you couldn't GnP to the head.

That is because he was fighting UFC caliber opponents in the cage and pride caliber opponents in the ring, very few crossed over and done that good with the exception of Hendo, Rampage, big Nog etc. Fedor is maybe all time a top 15 guy when compared to UFC guys. I mean Matt Mitrione just stomped the shit out of him, need I say more? Matt lost to fucking Travis Browne when Travis had started his downhill slide.

To be fair, Travis fucked Matt's eye completely with eye-pokes might be one of the worst eye poking injuries in the UFC. Wasn't his eye swelling and shit from the poke?

That is because he was fighting UFC caliber opponents in the cage and pride caliber opponents in the ring, very few crossed over and done that good with the exception of Hendo, Rampage, big Nog etc.

What about Anderson Silva who barely broke .500 in Pride then became the greatest ufc fighter ever?

Wait, so Christians are "honest" "good" folk?
Christian, cage fighters...

For real?...
you call them "Cage fighters" and I call them "Mixed martial artists".......you are the "just bleed" fan and I respect and love the sport.........youre response is very telling as to how you view the sport

Youre saying that an MMA fighter cannot be a good Christian?

lol.......sad

What about Anderson Silva who barely broke .500 in Pride then became the greatest ufc fighter ever?

Greatest ufc fight ever??? Are you fucking high???

The goat or all mma is GSP with 18 top 5 wins all in the ufc therefore Anderson is not the goat of ufc or mma. Top 5 tho.

Greatest ufc fight ever??? Are you fucking high???

The goat or all mma is GSP with 18 top 5 wins all in the ufc therefore Anderson is not the goat of ufc or mma. Top 5 tho.

at one point he was considered the greatest ufc fighter ever or at least a virtual tie for it with GSP. that is not the point though.

Back