Fedor: Never lost in a ring. But lost almost every cage fighg?

The referees had headsets. Headsets.

There were pro wrestlers (with no athletic background) and Game show hosts participating in Pride

No mystery here.

Who cares if they had headsets?

Do you actually think fight fixing happens on the fly? lol

Aronda didnt beat Fedor by RINGs rules, stop spreading that myth. And no, its not the same at all as losing to a fight because an opponent lands an illegal strike.

Only in RINGS would have a guy in mount for most of the fight result in a loss

Or you could say... he was undefeated when he was young and lost almost all his fights at the end of his career

Are you utterly fucking stupid?

I wasn't comparing their records to Fedor.

I was comparing their records to themselves when they were younger.

It seems stupidity is a chronic issue with you.

Again if those fighters had fedro schedule for the last 8 they wouldn’t have a losing record...they would have at worst gone 7-1. If fedor fought Mir schedule of his last 8 he would be 0-8 of UNLESS he was able to fight on those good old Japan vitamins and the refs had ear pieces of course.

cheers!

LOL so much salt that pride promoted roiding therefore all of pride wins should have a big NC next to them or atleast an asterisk.

Keep reaching ya dolt!

Salty that Pride promoted steroids?

Why would I be salty?

It was awesome.

Why would there be asterisks beside their careers? It's not like they cheated like Jon Jones did... multiple times..

Again if those fighters had fedro schedule for the last 8 they wouldn’t have a losing record...they would have at worst gone 7-1. If fedor fought Mir schedule of his last 8 he would be 0-8 of UNLESS he was able to fight on those good old Japan vitamins and the refs had ear pieces of course.

cheers!

And yet you've still completely missed the point.

That American school system hard at work producing idiots, I see.

Salty that Pride promoted steroids?

Why would I be salty?

It was awesome.

Why would there be asterisks beside their careers? It's not like they cheated like Jon Jones did... multiple times..

Still cheating especially considering how shady Pride was with lots of fixed fights as well.

Not every fighter could afford top line roids so it’s not like each fighter had the same quality even if they could get ahold of roids…those Russians have top notch roids!

And yet you've still completely missed the point.

That American school system hard at work producing idiots, I see.

Lol you are so triggered breh!

Don’t say dumb shit around me and I won’t have to correct you.

Learn from this.

Cheers!

Except he didn't?

Except he actually fucking did. This video is 17 minutes long. Arona was in either full mount, back mount, or half guard for 9 minutes 30 seconds. Arona landed 4 takes downs and multiple transitions in the first two rounds. The fact that it even went to a sudden death round is a joke. It's a black stain on Fedor's career.

fedor-emelianenko-first-loss-controversy3.jpg

Except he actually fucking did. This video is 17 minutes long. Arona was in either full mount, back mount, or half guard for 9 minutes 30 seconds. Arona landed 4 takes downs and multiple transitions in the first two rounds. The fact that it even went to a sudden death round is a joke. It's a black stain on Fedor's career.

Thanks for sharing.

Def a loss for fedro.

Still cheating especially considering how shady Pride was with lots of fixed fights as well.

Not every fighter could afford top line roids so it’s not like each fighter had the same quality even if they could get ahold of roids…those Russians have top notch roids!

Russian steroids can't be that good.... according to you they can't pass "strict" drug testing like Jon and Brock's steroids. Americans have the really good shit.

Pride promoted steroids and was practically handing them out in the locker room.

So?

Does that change the fact that Brock Lesnar was the UFC champion?

And that he was defending his title against Shane Carwin?

And that Ubereem was the Strikeforce champion?

Are you going to try and tell me they're all clean now? lmao

So you're wrong... you said he had mount for most of the fight.

Now it's mount, back mount or half guard for half the fight.

Let's also completely ignore the ruleset...

Back