Fedor negotiations...

Fedor was 6 years past his prime when he fought BF and Hendo who were both geared up on TRT and in serious camps.

Bigfoot being on TRT for the Fedor fight is a Myth

The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight,
where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork etc.

Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

"Prior to fighting Fedor Emelianenko in February 2011, Silva underwent a battery of tests ordered by the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, which wanted to ensure his condition (acromegaly) didn’t endanger him inside the cage." -- this makes me think that if he had elevated testosterone and/or PEDs in his system for the Fedor fight, those would have been found by this "battery of tests".

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

(10th paragraph down)

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some. And Bigfoot was in the same condition for that fight as when Cormier and Cain walked right through him.

It's possible that he was sneaking some PED's, but to say he had a TRT TUE is 100% false.

The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight,
where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork etc.

Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

"Prior to fighting Fedor Emelianenko in February 2011, Silva underwent a battery of tests ordered by the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, which wanted to ensure his condition (acromegaly) didn’t endanger him inside the cage." -- this makes me think that if he had elevated testosterone and/or PEDs in his system for the Fedor fight, those would have been found by this "battery of tests".

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

(10th paragraph down)

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some. And Bigfoot was in the same condition for that fight as when Cormier and Cain walked right through him.

It's possible that he was sneaking some PED's, but to say he had a TRT TUE is 100% false.

So you're saying cheater BF was natty when he fought Fedor in SF where the testing wasnt nearly as stringent where he didnt need a TRT loophole?

Fedor fought a geared up fighter you little bitch. Dont be scared to admit it.

(10th paragraph down)

That list is inaccurate it doesn't claim to be the only people on TRT it's merely a snapshot of the guys who reported the use......keyword being reported...

Frank shamrock and phil baroni were on trt in strikeforce but they arent on the list.

Lets look at the very first paragraph in the link you used...

"In the past five years, at least 15 mixed martial artists have been issued exemptions to use testosterone, the vast majority revealed or confirmed through public records requests filed by "Outside the Lines" with the major state commissions or athletic bodies overseeing the sport."

The words at least and vast majority show this to not be the definitive list...merely a snapshot there are fighters left out so your argument kinda collapses right there.

That list is inaccurate it doesn't claim to be the only people on TRT it's merely a snapshot of the guys who reported the use......keyword being reported...

Frank shamrock and phil baroni were on trt in strikeforce but they arent on the list.

"In the past five years, at least 15 mixed martial artists have been issued exemptions to use testosterone, the vast majority revealed or confirmed through public records requests filed by "Outside the Lines" with the major state commissions or athletic bodies overseeing the sport."

The words at least and vast majority show this to not be the definitive list...merely a snapshot there are fighters left out so your argument kinda collapses right there.

That guy quoted is a fucking idiot and a mark ass lame. Always been a Fedor hating dumbass.

Trying to convince people Bigfoot the cheater wasnt on TRT as if he was natural the night he fought Fedor which we all know isnt true.

I think it will be Fedor vs Mir.

That may be the reason for no news. Fedor is an attraction and likely only takes this sort of fight with the limited amount he wants to subject himself to.

Personally I'm Ok if nothing is announced.

Personally, without doing any further research into the topic before I say this, I'd like to see Fedor vs. Ishii II on New Year's Eve.
They'd be at about the same level, it'd probably draw a good amount of attention, Fedor already beat him before and, really, it's a winnable fight for both of them (but still leaning toward Fedor) and a pretty good victory since Ishii's improved a lot since the first fight despite being under-evolved in his striking (it's okay, but not nearly as good as his grappling.)

Watching Fedor is like watching Anderson, you know they are no where nearly as good as they use to be but we will watch for those small moments of greatness that they are capable of even now.

That guy quoted is a fucking idiot and a mark ass lame. Always been a Fedor hating dumbass.

Trying to convince people Bigfoot the cheater wasnt on TRT as if he was natural the night he fought Fedor which we all know isnt true.

Lol... You are such a child. I do not hate Fedor. He was a great fighter. You just have an unhealthy boy crush on the dude and can't handle different opinions.

If you read my post I said that Bigfoot could have been sneaking PED's , but the fact is that. Bigfoot took a shit ton of extra tests before he fought Fedor, one for his condition, and two for the extra tests that Strikeforce implemented for that HW tournament via Fedor's request.

http://www.espn.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=6046811

Last edited:

Strikeforce upped the drug testing for the HW GP. I'm not saying the Bigfoot couldn't find a way around this, but if TRT was legal why wouldn't he report the use of it instead of risk getting caught? The whole part of TRT is that they had an excuse and basically a doctors note to use PED's. They also would have found out he was on TRT therapy dude to the extra tests.

Big foot also has a condition to where he had a tumor on his pituitary gland removed. It was the same condition WWE wrestler the Big Show has, who said that after he went through the surgery his athletic performance started to suffer.

Once someone with acromegaly has this procedure their body basically stops producing testosterone. Bigfoot didn't have this surgery until 2014 after he fought Arlovski.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/9/...-to-undergo-surgery-for-pituitary-gland-tumor

Could he have been sneaking PED's... absolutely, but imo his advantages were more due to his medical condition.

edit: Also can you provide a source that shows Shamrock and Baroni were on TRT, because I can't find one. All I found was this video of Baroni (ironically) shaming it.

Last edited:
Bellator's helicopter pilot is still looking for the secret island so they can meet and talk.

Cracks me up that UFC-shills are STILL butthurt about Fedor to this day <45>

Lol... You are such a child. I do not hate Fedor. He was a great fighter. You just have an unhealthy boy crush on the dude and can't handle different opinions.

If you read my post I said that Bigfoot could have been sneaking PED's , but the fact is that. Bigfoot took a shit ton of extra tests before he fought Fedor, one for his condition, and two for the extra tests that Strikeforce implemented for that HW tournament via Fedor's request.

You're such a little pussy. Just look at Bigfoots performances when he was on the gear and when he was off it. You're going to tell me he was natty when he fought Fedor in Strikeforce pre USADA era? Why even post that article you little chump?

Back