Fedor negotiations...

hassebas

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
weeks, if not months ago, Fedor told negotiations were going on for his next fight... why is this taking so long???

Anyone??

Love Fedor but his career choices / delays are some of the most disappointing things ever.

Love Fedor but he should have retired undefeated.

In the past in his prime, that contributed to his mystic personality... now it's annoying.. however I Really do think he could beat anyone..

His losses were Also lucky, especially Mandonado and meathead.. still when you look at How he came back against maldonado... I don't see anyone at the moment in the ufc pull something like that off..

In the past in his prime, that contributed to his mystic personality... now it's annoying.. however I Really do think he could beat anyone..

His losses were Also lucky, especially Mandonado and meathead.. still when you look at How he came back against maldonado... I don't see anyone at the moment in the ufc pull something like that off..

Stipe Miocic definitely can't...but then again he KOed Maldonado with a jab.

This, and also I think it's apparent that Emelianenko has been on cruise control since the end of PRIDE. He experienced good fortune in the Sylvia, Arlovski, and Rogers bouts, but his performances have reeked of someone who's just not evolving anymore (but is still really good: a testament to how truly great he was in his prime if those are the only skills he's still relying on).

Because he lives behind an elementary school playground in a cave in Stary Oskul, Russia, all negotiations have to be brought to him by a foot courier. It takes much longer.

Love Fedor but he should have retired undefeated.

I disagree. He was only 33 when he lost to Werdum and didn't take that much damage throughout his career. His problem is that he got lazy with his training camps. While other fighters were training at gyms like AKA and Greg Jackson's, hiring S & C coaches, and nutritionists Fedor was eating ice cream and training with teenagers at his local YMCA. His ability was still there imo.

Just waiting on Mir to accept fight that would be a good choice.

I disagree. He was only 33 when he lost to Werdum and didn't take that much damage throughout his career. His problem is that he got lazy with his training camps. While other fighters were training at gyms like AKA and Greg Jackson's, hiring S & C coaches, and nutritionists Fedor was eating ice cream and training with teenagers at his local YMCA. His ability was still there imo.
I know what you mean and I agree BUT if he wasn't willing to give his best anymore then maybe it indeed would make more sense to retire at 31-1 instead of half-assing the rest of his career.

I love the guy but he's done, I feel the same towards Anderson etc they're still capable fighters but aren't at their peaks anymore.

mir can't fight until march at least, but fedor would be ok waitting, he refused to fight kongo (after his full training camp) when matt was ill 5 hours before his fight......he has 0 hurry or requirement to fight

typical Fedor

typical Bellator

wont be surprised when they announce Fedor vs Mir coming in September 2018!!!

and then one of them gets injured and fight postponed

its the Scott Coker way

weeks, if not months ago, Fedor told negotiations were going on for his next fight... why is this taking so long???

Anyone??
Because he thinks its still 2012 and he deserves high pay. His high pay was partly responsible for strikeforce going over and directly responsible for Affliction.

I bet you thought Sugary Ray Leonard wasnt old at 33 either, even though he never won another fight after that point. Not everyone ages the same way, dumbass and not all exhaustion is purely physical.

Fedor could have still fought and could have still improved but by the time he lost he was a decade in the sport fighting at a very intense level. Breaking his hands all the time, getting slammed on his neck by Randleman, getting temple shotted by Fujita, the WAR with Mirko where he took lots of damage and the 4 year span where he fought 23 times throwing full power punches and high octane judo throws.

If you werent such a geek who dwells in a basement you would be able to grasp these concepts. I bet you think Kobe was still in his prime because he scored 60 points at 38 years old in his final game and you think he could sitll play "because Randy fought into his 40s"

geek.

Because he thinks its still 2012 and he deserves high pay. His high pay was partly responsible for strikeforce going over and directly responsible for Affliction.

Yeah cuz affliction going under had nothing to do with BARNETT failing a drug test crippling the main event ..

Or the fact affliction shelled out cash just to acquire free agents and paying for dumb shit like megadeth performing live during the show.

Affliction was a money pit the sec it opened up......wasn't fedor that folded that stupid trashy t-shirt brands attempt at mma lol.

Strike force wasnt Fedors fault either but people just regurgitate the idiotic BS dana and zuffa spewed its fucking hilarious.

@FKA you seem to be a fully unbiased and split down the middle spectator in regards to Bellator and UFC......./comic sans

Oh I'll be quite clear.....i fucking hated Zuffa.

But that doesn't change Fedors pay didn't kill affliction or strikeforce.

Affliction was a joke from the beginning hence trump being a part of it haha.

Strikeforce failed for numerous reasons but Fedors pay wasnt it either.

Back