Fedor looked jacked at Bellator weigh in

Yet they still draw our focus/attention Fedor lost 4 official times out of how many fights. You are lil harsh so some respect
I have respect for fedor, he's in his 40s and should be retired. he was almost knocked out by Maldonado. for you to deny this is pure nuthuggery.

in fact, he already did retire once

Wand should be retired based on the amount of times he has been KOd and age
Chael should be retired because he doesn't even show up to fight anymore.

cd48b7afef3755a34ad60d4b6b80e19f.jpg

The guy was an oak tree w a crazy strong core
doubt prime fedor was all natty

Always impressed with Fedor because unlike some guys with a little pudge like Cain and DC they have a lot of muscle in their legs, back and shoulders. Fedor has no muscle anywhere, skinny legs and no back or shoulders but was still a solid fighter at heavyweight. He is skinny fat yet is an all time top 10 heavyweight. You have to respect that.

Youre an idiot fedor has more muscle than atleast 90% of the male human population. He has more muscle than you will ever have let alone comprehend using.

Looked in pretty damn good shape to me. Probably has a very good diet coupled with his patent Last Emperor workouts. Better than Mitrione's, 90% sure.

He looks thicker but no as well conditioned, even preferred to keep his shirt on afterwards.
He's has to bundle out meathead early or he is likely to gas out.

He looks fat. They both do but he looks bigger than the maldonado fight. No surprise there. I'm surprised at some of the physiques in this weigh in to be honest . No usada and wandelerlie looks like shit .

Wanderlei was shot when Cro Cop left him an inch of his life, and Hendo right hooked it away. I was a huge fan of his way back as a sophomore in high school (2002), but he's gonna get beaten by a guy most known for being a loudmouth snitch who has lost every big fight he's been in, and bitched about tapping more than once.

Fuck.

Of course Fedor can still KO people.
But looking that what Fabio Maldonada (barely a top 50 L-HW) did to Fedor I'm worried.
Think he's in for a rough one.
hurt but didn't finish, Maldonado,
is normal

Looked like the same Fedor to me.

That said, his physical appearance never meant much.

i feel that is partially a myth.
When he fought vs bigfoot he looked very soft compared to his pri(m/d)e days.

I hope Fedor wins. I hope he really is not jacked!! thats a bad thing. Fedor was always at his best when he was more chubby. Chubby Fedor beat the shit out of everyone.

War Fedor.

Back