Fedor looked jacked at Bellator weigh in

Zach Freeman looked a full weight class bigger than Aaron Pico he's also 13 years older, the kid could be in for a long night.

That's what I noticed too. Fedor looks better that he has in a long time.

War Fedor!

I hope he is clean Bellator drug testing is no joke

Yeah he looks noticeably thicker in the upper body and shoulders than he has sine probably 2011. That's a good thing. Maybe he actually trained for this fight. His last few fights, his traps, shoulders etc were very skinny.

Fedor can beat Matt for sure if he fights smart. If he just goes in there swinging wildly it's gonna be tough, but maybe coming in this kind of condition means he's actually serious here. He needs to get the clinch and try to work on the ground, Matt has basically nothing in grappling, his only shot is a wild KO.

But no, best shape of his life was in the prime PRIDE era, he was thick as a bear back then.

Best I've seen him look since he lost his hair.

And - I have a funny feeling that Chael and Wand actually like each other.

I hope Fedor goes for takedowns instead of swinging for the fences like a bar fight in his last fight. Ghost of Fedor is surely superior to Meatheat on the ground.

Of course Fedor can still KO people.
But looking that what Fabio Maldonada (barely a top 50 L-HW) did to Fedor I'm worried.
Think he's in for a rough one.

Fabio was a pro boxer who hit Fedor with a perfect counter straight shot when Fedor went in with a wide hook. That was years and years of boxing instinct. Matt doesn't have that, but he does have big power. If Fedor fights smart he should win. If he just goes in and brawls, it's a coin toss.

Definitely not better than kettlebell fedor, but he looks good. Not as worn out as some of his strikeforce fights.

The best fighter in that video is michael chandler, truly elite he could be the champ in UFC.

Don't get me wrong, Fedor is still GOAT. I mean currently.

Always impressed with Fedor because unlike some guys with a little pudge like Cain and DC they have a lot of muscle in their legs, back and shoulders. Fedor has no muscle anywhere, skinny legs and no back or shoulders but was still a solid fighter at heavyweight. He is skinny fat yet is an all time top 10 heavyweight. You have to respect that.

What.

Fedor was thick, had big shoulders, and had tree trunk legs. He was never skinny and barely pudgy.

Always impressed with Fedor because unlike some guys with a little pudge like Cain and DC they have a lot of muscle in their legs, back and shoulders. Fedor has no muscle anywhere, skinny legs and no back or shoulders but was still a solid fighter at heavyweight. He is skinny fat yet is an all time top 10 heavyweight. You have to respect that.

I don't know if he was skinny fat, he had quite a bit of muscle under the fat. He was one of the stronger HWs despite being undersized.

fedor-kettlebells.jpg

But i think you might be trolling by saying hes a top 10 HW. That's like saying mount everest is one of the 10 highest mountains in India.

Dude, Fedor used to be yolked. He covered up most of it with fat during his prime, and has since lost a ton of it, but make no mistake he used to be buff.

fedor-and-alex.jpg

Looked pretty much the same as always. Not quite as sloppy as he was last time out which is a good think I suppose. I was actually impressed by how Mitrione looked at 256. He looked good. He's obviously taking this shit seriously.

Fedor clearly dieted down and got leaner to obtain a speed advantage

Fedor has spent his entire career fighting people 7 times his size. If he got his bodyfat down to 10% he'd be a flyweight.

Back