Fedor looked jacked at Bellator weigh in

Always impressed with Fedor because unlike some guys with a little pudge like Cain and DC they have a lot of muscle in their legs, back and shoulders. Fedor has no muscle anywhere, skinny legs and no back or shoulders but was still a solid fighter at heavyweight. He is skinny fat yet is an all time top 10 heavyweight. You have to respect that.
Fedor? No way he's a top 10 HW of all time.

Top 500 maybe.

No strength. No power. No speed.

I agree 100%

Ntq7kz1.png

Always impressed with Fedor because unlike some guys with a little pudge like Cain and DC they have a lot of muscle in their legs, back and shoulders. Fedor has no muscle anywhere, skinny legs and no back or shoulders but was still a solid fighter at heavyweight. He is skinny fat yet is an all time top 10 heavyweight. You have to respect that.
cd48b7afef3755a34ad60d4b6b80e19f.jpg

The guy was an oak tree w a crazy strong core

he was never a huge hw but he certainly wasn't skinny in his prime
ZYOu0h1.jpg

he stopped lifting weights when he got into mma and gradually got thinner over the length of his career

...or troll with your real account.

Mitrone looked like a giant compared to him

He seems more focused people always seem to forget that people have setbacks and things don't always go as they seem or planned. if he really wants to he is likely going to be able to compete in my opinion with mid-level guys and at HW weight division

Definitely not better than kettlebell fedor, but he looks good. Not as worn out as some of his strikeforce fights.

The best fighter in that video is michael chandler, truly elite he could be the champ in UFC.

Don't get me wrong, Fedor is still GOAT. I mean currently.

Lol Chandler would get KO'd stiff by Conor no problem

come on fedor vs Matt mitrione?
channel vs wanderlei?

people really think belator is catching up to the ufc?
these are 4 dudes who should be retired

One guy wearing his full clothes in a faceoff with a guy in his underwear makes the whole thing look really stupid.

come on fedor vs Matt mitrione?
channel vs wanderlei?

people really think belator is catching up to the ufc?
these are 4 dudes who should be retired
Yet they still draw our focus/attention Fedor lost 4 official times out of how many fights. You are lil harsh so some respect

excited for this card and interested in how Pico looks.

Also, hoping Chinzo wrecks that fool from SBG.

Fedor looking Popeye forearms, gonna wreck Matt but don't lead with your chin, you bastard!

Back