Fedor looked jacked at Bellator weigh in

He looks in better shape then his first fight in Strikeforce.

No he didn't. He was skinny fat. That picture of him by the mirror is very unimpressive and looks like your average Joe that may work out once a week on the elliptical. But that's what made Fedor special and was so amazing of him being an all time too 10 heavyweight.

Ok now I know you're trolling. Shitty attempt no offense

Lol at Wand and Sonnen. As fake as it gets.

Hopefully Fedor will win, but after the Maldonado fight is hard to believe he can take a solid punch.

Those arms on Primus...
9u5xp2LS.jpeg

Oh man... Please don't lose Fedor. Mitrione got 20 lbs on him.

So? It doesn't mean fuck all at HW. There have been far more great HWs around Fedors weight then Mitrione's

Always impressed with Fedor because unlike some guys with a little pudge like Cain and DC they have a lot of muscle in their legs, back and shoulders. Fedor has no muscle anywhere, skinny legs and no back or shoulders but was still a solid fighter at heavyweight. He is skinny fat yet is an all time top 10 heavyweight. You have to respect that.

He was pretty strong and in shape back in the day. I dont think hes that dude anymore. He use to fight to provide for his family now he just fights because he likes to compete.

wRdnP5C.png
Dis gun b gud....well three fights will be lol nut wutchy the rest lmao

WandChael beef is the most fake ever. Fakity fake fake.

Always impressed with Fedor because unlike some guys with a little pudge like Cain and DC they have a lot of muscle in their legs, back and shoulders. Fedor has no muscle anywhere, skinny legs and no back or shoulders but was still a solid fighter at heavyweight. He is skinny fat yet is an all time top 10 heavyweight. You have to respect that.
Calling Fedor "all time top 10" is a fucking insult.

He looks in better shape then his first fight in Strikeforce.

To be fair as well I think motivation did look to be part of the issue in the past, you can point to the lower standard of comp but I do think he clearly looked better in those three post SF fights when he started working in the Neatherlands again.

Back