Fedor Emelianenko's Rec.

Not bashing. Stating facts. TRT is now a banned practice in MMA. Whether it was legal or not before is irrelevant. TRT usage is in the eyes of true fans the epitome of cowardice and immoral. Hendo is a known TRT user.
irrelevant. Not facts at all.
wasn't banned at time of fight. So wasn't illegal. You that stupid?

Outnumbered by a guy who types like a 6th grader? Keep embarassing yourself. You're p4p the worst poster I've seen. With that, I'm gonna leave this before I get stooped to your delusional level.

Fedor = GOAT.

Haters gonna hate.
The embarrassing one is you.
which is why you will leave. Laters
yes fedor is goat.

I'm not saying he didn't find away around things, but he didn't have a doctors ordered trt tue for the Fedor fight, but if there was any fighter that had a legitimate excuse for hormone therapy it's bigfoot. The dude has a legitimate condition.

The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight, where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork etc.

Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

"Prior to fighting Fedor Emelianenko in February 2011, Silva underwent a battery of tests ordered by the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, which wanted to ensure his condition (acromegaly) didn’t endanger him inside the cage." -- this makes me think that if he had elevated testosterone and/or PEDs in his system for the Fedor fight, those would have been found by this "battery of tests".

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

(10th paragraph down)

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some. And Bigfoot was in the same condition for that fight as when Cormier and Cain walked right through him.
Yeah. I know he wasn't on TRT. He was on steroids. He probably flushed his system for the "battery of tests" but was obviously on them before and after those tests. He was on PEDs for several several years. Bigfoot vs Reem is a funny fight between two massive juicers. But I agree, if anyone needed the Testosterone it was Bigfoot, due to his health conditions.

Yeah. I know he wasn't on TRT. He was on steroids. He probably flushed his system for the "battery of tests" but was obviously on them before and after those tests. He was on PEDs for several several years. Bigfoot vs Reem is a funny fight between two massive juicers. But I agree, if anyone needed the Testosterone it was Bigfoot, due to his health conditions.
Only assholes give a fuck whether a fighter takes steroids or not. So what Bigfoot Silva took some shit, he should. Doesn't make a difference in the fight result anyway, the better man wins everytime. No excuses.
Amanda-Nunes-Lion-Head-UFC-207-weigh-in.jpg

What impresses me most about his record is the way he fought each fighter - kickboxed a kickboxer, sat in Nog's guard, submitted wrestlers, hip tossed and submitted an olympic hw silver medal judoka, brawled with the brawlers etc etc.

Fedor still has dynamite in his hands, but porcelain in his chin. He can easily win or easily lose to anyone he comes up against.

Only assholes give a fuck whether a fighter takes steroids or not. So what Bigfoot Silva took some shit, he should. Doesn't make a difference in the fight result anyway, the better man wins everytime. No excuses.
Amanda-Nunes-Lion-Head-UFC-207-weigh-in.jpg

You don’t think steroids make a difference in a fight result?

And you’re lecturing about “assholes”? lol

Legends that keep fighting usually end up with shit records (Randy, BJ etc.) but Fedor's is still very impressive.

The funniest thing in this thread is watching a guy call people delusional while claiming that Fedor has never lost a fight.

He was just dusted by Mitrione and needed corrupt judges to save him against Fabio.

Save him from Maldonado? LOL.

Maldonado gave Fedor hell yet that wasn't enough to put away the GOAT of the sport.

Fedor came back strong in rd 2 and 3. Fedor DIDN'T LOSE this fight.
The closest you can ask is a draw. But let's be honest. There were far bigger robberies in title fights in the UFC.

Save him from Maldonado? LOL.

Maldonado gave Fedor hell yet that wasn't enough to put away the GOAT of the sport.

Fedor came back strong in rd 2 and 3. Fedor DIDN'T LOSE this fight.
The closest you can ask is a draw. But let's be honest. There were far bigger robberies in title fights in the UFC.
Fight should have been stopped in the first and the ref on Fraudors payroll saved him. Dude he needed a bullshit decision to beat Fabio Maldonado....lol again Fabio Maldonado. The goat can’t be finished three times in a row and can crush the rest of his career. Fedor treats MMA like a joke yet you nut huggers get so serious about him. Lol fucking losers.

Fight should have been stopped in the first and the ref on Fraudors payroll saved him. Dude he needed a bullshit decision to beat Fabio Maldonado....lol again Fabio Maldonado. The goat can’t be finished three times in a row and can crush the rest of his career. Fedor treats MMA like a joke yet you nut huggers get so serious about him. Lol fucking losers.

Do you insist that a fight that ended in a decision should have been stopped? LOL.

Do you insist that a fight that ended in a decision should have been stopped? LOL.
Dude Fedor took 30 unanswered punches and was dropped 3 times in the first. Anywhere but Russia and that fight is stopped. Take his dick out of your mouth and maybe you can open your eyes wide enough to watch the fight.

Fedor is the GOAT HW but GSP is the MMA GOAT. Also Fedor has 5 losses and no BS excuses his Sherdog cult members make up will change that fact.

A sign of his GOATness is that he took 30 unanswered punches and was dropped 3 times in the first yet managed to win.

Dude Fedor took 30 unanswered punches and was dropped 3 times in the first. Anywhere but Russia and that fight is stopped. Take his dick out of your mouth and maybe you can open your eyes wide enough to watch the fight.

I don't care as long as he was concious and alive.
Fedor came from the dead to show the World who he is.
It was an excellent fight.

@Lionel Mandrake so you think BF wasn't juiced in the Fedor fight? When he was caught juicing before he fought Fedor and caught juicing later in his career ad well in the ufc????

Sounds convenient for a ufc soy boy like you..

Just because bf wasnt on trt in the Fedor fight doesn't mean he wasn't sauced up and anyone who isnt a moron could see this.

Please explain why the fight "should have been stopped" in round one, when:
Fedor recovered from the beatdown and got back up to this feet, and got himself back into the fight, landing shots on Maldonado by the end of round 1.. without any help from the referee.
He was not saved by the bell in any way.
He went on to win the next 2 rounds clearly.

This is wrong. I would not have been too surprised if the ref had stopped the fight in round 1...but his decision to let it go was not surprising either, and it was 100% vindicated when Fedor recovered and went on to win the next 2 rounds.

Back