Fedor Emelianenko's Rec.

I wish Bellator had approached Dan Henderson in a big way and pushed hard to try and get him in this tournament. He would have been an exciting addition, and we may have all gotten to see him vs Fedor 2. Not to mention his H bomb can stop anyone.

I dont get the problem of these fedor never lost people. First he admitted after every loss imediatly that his opponents beat him because they were just better fighters. And thats true bigfoot won because better chin(steroids dont pimp that), henderson the same and stoppage was right fedor was out for 2 seconds woke up but , to remind you this is supposed to be sport not fight to death stuff. And werdum was just smarter(steroids dont help) and just get over it there is nothing wrong with losing in an entertaining back and forth fight so whats the problem evety one losses some time.And the roids arguments is just strange cause fedor must be on some therapy for hormon balance recovery in between the fights, cause he was nearly 5 years on gear in japan. And that whole goat bs about all these fighters is just bs in my opinion who cares. And maldonado would have won by tko in first round in every other country in the world. Yes after that was a draw but common fight should have been stopped after the first 5 unanswered punches dude was out. That said people act like the dude hasnt had crazy ringmelage his chin is just done which is normal after fights like that and he is 40 get over it he his just an average fighter now with 1 punch ko power, if he fights smart + luck he can still win some fights against higher ranked people thats it.

Back