Fedor Emelianenko's Rec.

ShoHendoCop

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Fedor has 37 wins and 5 losses and is 41 years of age. He is probably past his prime but he loves fighting. His record hasn't gone too south if you know what I mean. And I can understand someone that loves something so much you can't give it up. My hats off to him. Does anyone see him winning the GP or at least getting there? Or getting another big win by HL reel fashion?

Only time will tell. We can’t be sure of anything at this juncture.he can win by impressive fashion just like he may drop a decision loss to wrestlefucking Sonnen.

One thing is for sure, he has had a legendary career. 4 legit losses (and even that is arguable) at this age and stage of his career is pretty damn awesome still comparing it to other hw’s Records. You can’t take that away from him.

Can he win the bellator gran prix hw tournament? Most definitely.

Will he? The chances aren’t great but it is a possibility. If he had learned to point fight like gsp and use the octagon to his advantage, his chances would be better.

Whatever happens true fans will continue to love and respect him for much more than his fighting achievements and milestones, it will be because he embodied and behaved like a true professional martial artist throughout his whole career without any blemishes on his record for cheating, fighting dirty, taking peds, disrespecting his opponents etc.

Fedor is a winner at life, and a true example to follow. That in itself is a win.

Werdum popped
Hendo was on TRT
Bigfoot was on TRT

Fedor will be retiring after the Bellator GP, according to sources in Russia and if he wins it all his record will be 39-5.

Werdum popped
Hendo was on TRT
Bigfoot was on TRT

Bigfoot was not prescribed TRT for the Fedor fight and pissed clean. i'm not saying that he couldn't find ways around things, but there is no proof that he was on juice for the Fedor fight. Plus DC and Cain easily walked through that version of Bigfoot.

The only fight Bigfoot ever had a Doctor ordered TRT for was the first Hunt fight. Werdum also pissed clean when they fought. Plus steroids are everywhere in high level athletics. Fedor being a Russian athlete on a world level for Sambo combined with the fact that he fought in Pride makes him a suspect as well.

Fedor will be retiring after the Bellator GP, according to sources in Russia and if he wins it all his record will be 39-5.

If fedor wins the GP that would be a storybook ending but would make the entire GP a waste of time since it's purpose was to crown a champion in a division missing a champion for years.I honestly think the competitor in fedor will make him atleast attempt to defend the belt.....in a perfect world against a returning Minakov to do the whole passing of the torch.

If fedor wins the GP that would be a storybook ending but would make the entire GP a waste of time since it's purpose was to crown a champion in a division missing a champion for years.I honestly think the competitor in fedor will make him atleast attempt to defend the belt.....in a perfect world against a returning Minakov to do the whole passing of the torch.

I think he would defend too which means if he wins he would be finishing his career with a 40-5 record with 3 of those lossee coming to juicers.

Goat level record.

Bigfoot was not prescribed TRT for the Fedor fight and pissed clean. i'm not saying that he couldn't find ways around things, but there is no proof that he was on juice for the Fedor fight. Plus DC and Cain easily walked through that version of Bigfoot.

The only fight Bigfoot ever had a Doctor ordered TRT for was the first Hunt fight. Werdum also pissed clean when they fought. Plus steroids are everywhere in high level athletics. Fedor being a Russian athlete on a world level for Sambo combined with the fact that he fought in Pride makes him a suspect as well.
Bigfoot failed for steroids in EliteXC a few years before he even fought Fedor. He was already a convicted steroid user. Everyone knows Bigfoot was on PEDs for years because of his Pituitary Gland issues. He even had to have brain surgery after TRT was banned.

Fedor has 37 wins and 5 losses and is 41 years of age. He is probably past his prime but he loves fighting. His record hasn't gone too south if you know what I mean. And I can understand someone that loves something so much you can't give it up. My hats off to him. Does anyone see him winning the GP or at least getting there? Or getting another big win by HL reel fashion?
I just hope he goes to the UFC just once and has a Superfight with the winner of Stipe-DC fight

hendo has never broke rules i think
TRT is now a banned practice in MMA for a reason and Hendo was on TRT on his run which included fighting Fedor. TRT is understandably immoral PED use in combat sports like MMA. If your body cannot produce testosterone it's irrefutably indicative of time for retirement. Taking it artificially is PED usage in the eyes of true MMA fans. Period.

Off TRT, Hendo would get slept by Fedor in round 1.

TRT is now a banned practice in MMA for a reason and Hendo was on TRT on his run which included fighting Fedor. TRT is understandably immoral PED use in combat sports like MMA. If your body cannot produce testosterone it's irrefutably indicative of time for retirement. Taking it artificially is PED usage in the eyes of true MMA fans. Period.

Off TRT, Hendo would get slept by Fedor in round 1.
Irrelevant if banned now
at time legal

Irrelevant if banned now
at time legal
Legal or not, it's considered PEDs in the eyes of true fans and is the epitome of cowardice for an MMA fighter or a professional athlete in general. An old man taking testosterone to be young and gain an advantage over younger fighters by way of abusing the therapy = wrong!

Legal or not, it's considered PEDs in the eyes of true fans and is the epitome of cowardice for an MMA fighter or a professional athlete in general. An old man taking testosterone to be young and gain an advantage over younger fighters by way of abusing the therapy = wrong!
I get what you're saying but hendo was with in rules.
Fucked up rules. But is what it is

I get what you're saying but hendo was with in rules.
Fucked up rules. But is what it is
It was legalized cheating which is corrected by the governing bodies for a reason. Hendo is not kid who did something unknowingly. He knew the immorality of TRT intake and unavoidable abuse.

Hence, Fedor never lost and Fedor will always be > The cowardly cheaters.

Back