Fedor Emelianenko's Rec.

It was legalized cheating which is corrected by the governing bodies for a reason.

Hence, Fedor never lost and Fedor will always be > The cowardly cheaters.
fedor lost. I don't think trt played a factor. Hendo always had power.
wasn't cheating at time. So get over it. I'm big fedor fan

fedor lost. I don't think trt played a factor. Hendo always had power.
wasn't cheating at time. So get over it. I'm big fedor fan
Fedor didn't lose to any cheater in the eyes of true MMA fans. Fedor would destroy Hendo if they fought fairly. Always. TRT abuse is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight when it comes to professionally trained fighters who are trained to incapacitate their opponents.

Fedor didn't lose to any cheater in the eyes of true MMA fans. Fedor would destroy Hendo if they fought fairly. Always.
We will never agree on this.
I've always considered my self a big fedor fan. But you are crazy my friend

We will never agree on this.
I've always considered my self a big fedor fan. But you are crazy my friend
You've already lost when you resort to personal insults. I'm not your "friend". Nor do I want you to agree with me if you choose to live in delusion.

Bigfoot failed for steroids in EliteXC a few years before he even fought Fedor. He was already a convicted steroid user. Everyone knows Bigfoot was on PEDs for years because of his Pituitary Gland issues. He even had to have brain surgery after TRT was banned.

I'm not saying he didn't find away around things, but he didn't have a doctors ordered trt tue for the Fedor fight, but if there was any fighter that had a legitimate excuse for hormone therapy it's bigfoot. The dude has a legitimate condition.

The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight, where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork etc.

Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

"Prior to fighting Fedor Emelianenko in February 2011, Silva underwent a battery of tests ordered by the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, which wanted to ensure his condition (acromegaly) didn’t endanger him inside the cage." -- this makes me think that if he had elevated testosterone and/or PEDs in his system for the Fedor fight, those would have been found by this "battery of tests".

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

(10th paragraph down)

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some. And Bigfoot was in the same condition for that fight as when Cormier and Cain walked right through him.

I'm not saying he didn't find away around things, but he didn't have a doctors ordered trt tue for the Fedor fight, but if there was any fighter that had a legitimate excuse for hormone therapy it's bigfoot. The dude has a legitimate condition.

The first and only fight for which Bigfoot got a TRT exemption was the Hunt fight, where he then tested positive for elevated testosterone. He originally applied for a TUE for the Cain fight but didn't get it because there wasn't enough time for NSAC to evaluate his paperwork etc.

Below is the list of fighters that applied for a TRT exemption with the dates. Bigfoot only applied for a trt exemption in 2013 not 2011 when he fought Fedor

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...eived-therapeutic-use-exemptions-testosterone

So all we know is that Bigfoot tested positive for a steroid in 2008, and for elevated testosterone in the Hunt fight -- which is kind of funny because there's a good chance they wouldn't even have tested his actual testosterone level if it weren't for the TRT TUE, they probably just would have done the usual piss test.

"Prior to fighting Fedor Emelianenko in February 2011, Silva underwent a battery of tests ordered by the New Jersey Athletic Control Board, which wanted to ensure his condition (acromegaly) didn’t endanger him inside the cage." -- this makes me think that if he had elevated testosterone and/or PEDs in his system for the Fedor fight, those would have been found by this "battery of tests".

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/antoni...-post-fight-drug-test-stripped-of-50000-bonus

(10th paragraph down)

Bottom line is that Bigfoot passed the same tests Fedor did and then some. And Bigfoot was in the same condition for that fight as when Cormier and Cain walked right through him.
Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Fedor never "lost" to anyone but cowards and cheats to "end" his streak.

You've already lost when you resort to personal insults. I'm not your "friend". Nor do I want you to agree with me if you choose to live in delusion.

Lol... Fedor is an all time great and was always fun to watch, but your man-crush on him is to the point of being unhealthy. The truth is we will never know who was or wasn't on PED's especially prior to USADA. Fedor could have been on them for all we know. The only one that is being delusional is you.

Lol... Fedor is an all time great and was always fun to watch, but your man-crush on him is to the point of being unhealthy. The truth is we will never know who was or wasn't on PED's especially prior to USADA. Fedor could have been on them for all we know. The only one that is being delusional is you.
Keep trying to project PED usage because you're just a PED sympathiser.

Your speculative assumption =/= conviction.

Keep living in delusion while true MMA fans recognize the GOAT as Fedor.

Jon Jones, as well as Bigfoot and Werdum are known and convicted cheaters. Once a cheat, forever a cheat. Hendo took TRT which is now banned in MMA for a reason. It's inextricable from abuse and definitively a PED. TRT is immoral and its use in MMA is the epitome of cowardice.

USADA Is filtering and exposing the cowards from true MMA warriors.

Cheaters never prosper!

Fedor = GOAT.

Last edited:
Keep trying to project PED usage because you're just a PED sympathiser.

Your speculative assumption =/= conviction.

Keep living in delusion while true MMA fans recognize the GOAT as Fedor.

Jon Jones, as well as Bigfoot and Werdum are known and convicted cheaters. Once a cheat, forever a cheat. Hendo took TRT which is now banned in MMA for a reason. It's inextricable from abuse and definitively a PED. TRT is immoral and its use in MMA is the epitome of cowardice.

USADA Is filtering and exposing the cowards from true MMA warriors.

Cheaters never prosper!

Fedor = GOAT.
Fedor is goat. I never said he wasnt.. Has been since 09 imo
You are delusional

he's bashing hendo when he hasn't failed a test. Lol
Im fedor fan but he's nuts

Not bashing. Stating facts. TRT is now a banned practice in MMA. Whether it was legal or not before is irrelevant. TRT usage is in the eyes of true fans the epitome of cowardice and immoral. Hendo is a known TRT user.
he's bashing hendo when he hasn't failed a test. Lol
Im fedor fan but he's nuts

no pointy head. I'm staying . You are getting out numbered
Outnumbered by a guy who types like a 6th grader? Keep embarassing yourself. You're p4p the worst poster I've seen. With that, I'm gonna leave this before I get stooped to your delusional level.

Fedor = GOAT.

Haters gonna hate.

Back