Fedor Emelianenko preparing for Ryan Bader

Andrey Kamensky

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Last Emperor officially started his training camp for the Bellator HW GP Finals. As it looks like the first part of the training camp is taking place in Stariy Oskol with the whole Fedor team and Peter Teijsse, the kickboxing coach from Holland.

Fucking crap game-planning from Fedor behalf. He literally doesn't need to train anything other than TDD for this fight as he already has Bader beat in everything else. Whatcha gonna drill kickboxing for vs Bader? not like you use leg kicks anyway these days.

Fucking crap game-planning from Fedor behalf. He literally doesn't need to train anything other than TDD for this fight as he already has Bader beat in everything else. Whatcha gonna drill kickboxing for vs Bader? not like you use leg kicks anyway these days.

He has Nemkov in his camp who just outwrestled Phil Davis and even ragdolled him....

@Andrey Kamensky you and I posted the same thread at the same time one minute apart LOL

you left out that Fedors knee is wrapped up again, same knee from the Mir fight.

He has Nemkov in his camp who just outwrestled Phil Davis and even ragdolled him....

@Andrey Kamensky you and I posted the same thread at the same time one minute apart LOL

you left out that Fedors knee is wrapped up again, same knee from the Mir fight.
I agree. His "students" are on a great level now so he got that covered. And I didn't notice the knee tbh, but the thing is that he had it wrapped in training camp for Mir and also for Chael at the start of his training camp. (took it off later on)
So it's not that bad probably if he keeps on going.
Let's hope for the best ;)

Skills are not something you just learn once and have forever. Of course he needs to train and practise his striking as well.... A few pics doesn't a game plan make

You think Fedor is just hitting pads at every practice?

You ever do any sport at all?

It's wierd though, Russia is a really strong wrestling country, but Fedor never seems to train with top level wrestlers. I mean, sambo guys, but it's just not the same. I mean, yeah

Once more, please.
fedor-emelianenko-bellator-208-2.jpg

It's wierd though, Russia is a really strong wrestling country, but Fedor never seems to train with top level wrestlers. I mean, sambo guys, but it's just not the same. I mean, yeah

Nemkov just ragdolled Phil Davis and out wrestled him and is going to be around 220lbs during camp so that's not a bad simulation for what Fedor might see against Bader.

Nemkov is good and had a good performance against Davis, but Bader is on another level when it comes down to wrestling.
Fedor needs to move to the United States and train with somebody like Daniel Cormier for this fight. A healthy Cain Velasquez could make a good training partner as well (as he was college teammates with Bader and knows his wrestling style well).

Hope Fedor delivers another great performance. Win or lose never a boring fight, and always humble and professional. GOAT!

A final win would be crazy.

Then we do Bellator GP Champ vs Rizin GP Champ, Fedor vs Cro Cop 2, for one last epic match for the two legends

I think Bader is going to win but Fedor is still really dangerous and I wouldn't be shocked if he pulled the upset. Good fight.

Back