Fedor Emelianenko preparing for Ryan Bader

Can't even put into words what I will say if Fedor pulls this off! War Last Emperor!

Dear Fedor's Camp,

Ryan Bader's game plan will be EXACTLY WHAT HE JUST DID TO MATT MITRIONE. Please watch the fight 100 times over, and plan accordingly.

Sincerely,

Fedor Fan

I love me some Fedor but Bader by brutal ground and bound.

what are YOU basing that on

You clearly dont train or understand much about grappling if you think Randleman is a better all around grappler than a 2019 Ryan Bader.

Both guys are all american- division 1 wrestlers who competed on a high level. Randleman was a national champ and Bader was a 3x Pac 10 champion. We can pull straws here but both guys can wrestle.

Now the difference is that Randleman trained BJJ with Mark Coleman lol and held on to Fedor from bottom like a clueless white belt while Fedor was in North South. Anyone who has trained will tell you that Baders grappling language is on a higher level because he has been training modern submission grappling since 2007.

Hammer House Ranleman isnt better or more well rounded at grappling and only someone who has never trained and doesn't know shit about grappling would try to argue that.

You clearly dont train or understand much about grappling if you think Randleman is a better all around grappler than a 2019 Ryan Bader.

Both guys are all american- division 1 wrestlers who competed on a high level. Randleman was a national champ and Bader was a 3x Pac 10 champion. We can pull straws here but both guys can wrestle.

Now the difference is that Randleman trained BJJ with Mark Coleman lol and held on to Fedor from bottom like a clueless white belt while Fedor was in North South. Anyone who has trained will tell you that Baders grappling language is on a higher level because he has been training modern submission grappling since 2007.

Hammer House Ranleman isnt better or more well rounded at grappling and only someone who has never trained and doesn't know shit about grappling would try to argue that.

I said randleman is a better wrestler which is true.

Bader isnt submitting Randleman from bottom.

Randleman would beat Bader in grappling

@JustOnce

Read the thread. I said 2019 Bader is a better overall grappler than Randleman.

You said "No."

Then you said
I said randleman is a better wrestler which is true.

Bader isnt submitting Randleman from bottom.

Randleman would beat Bader in grappling

Randleman being a better wrestler doesn't make him a better overall grappler. They're both really high level wrestlers and Bader has been training BJJ and modern sub grappling since like 2007. Not that 1998 BJJ training Randleman did at Hammer House with Coleman and Baroni.

Back