FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a quote from an article that debunks the false notion that Algeria was ever on a terror watch list, an allegation made in 2015. Which it says just one sentence below the cut off. This is what I dont like about these yellow excerpts.

edit: Although it goes on to say is that the undisclosed donation went hand in hand with increasing lobbying efforts on (keeping quite) human rights issues in the country.

It's a quote from an article that debunks the false notion that Algeria was ever on a terror watch list, an allegation made in 2015. Which it says just one sentence below the cut off. This is what I dont like about these yellow excerpts.

edit: Although it goes on to say is that the undisclosed donation went hand in hand with increasing lobbying efforts on (keeping quite) human rights issues in the country.

Yea I just saw Scarborough issued a retraction that Algeria was on the terror list, but then also that Algeria isn't exactly a great place to be.

You guys really need to stop pushing this one, it makes you look really bad. It's be debunked to shit, Algeria was never on the terror watch list. Read the email and see the context, rather than just gobbling up the headline. We talk about how these mainstream outlets have an agenda, and they obviously do. But so do these other guys tweeting out all this click-baity bullshit.

Which isn't to say that there isn't any fuckery going on with the Clintons getting dough from Algeria, but don't fall for the hype.

yep. the highlighted part is what Joe Scarborough said on-air.

Is anybody surprised at all by the TTP taking priority over BAD DECISIONS??

Anyone?

6DiyyTbGu_0adEzdVv2gYgiL9V5fpA0z2eD6s5lAgXE.png

You guys really need to stop pushing this one, it makes you look really bad. It's be debunked to shit, Algeria was never on the terror watch list. Read the email and see the context, rather than just gobbling up the headline. We talk about how these mainstream outlets have an agenda, and they obviously do. But so do these other guys tweeting out all this click-baity bullshit.

Which isn't to say that there isn't any fuckery going on with the Clintons getting dough from Algeria, but don't fall for the hype.
I'll admit it, I was wrong about this one. I can't find evidence Algeria was on the watch list to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back