FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Crudele: Hillary’s Password Was Stolen, Leaks Coming in ‘Phase 3’ That Will Make Hillary Unelectable…

The Democrats made a big mistake when they picked Clinton as their candidate, because too many people knew too much about her.

FBI Director James Comey did the Democrats — not the Republicans — a big disservice last summer by not coming down harder on Clinton.

If Comey had brought down the hammer, the Dems could have switched candidates.

And, I said, Clinton was being set up for an ambush by someone connected with the Russians who had hacked her personal e-mails. (Her password was stolen, my sources tell me, when she was traveling to Russia as secretary of state.)

Many of you may think that Comey’s decision to reopen the e-mail investigation was the ambush I was predicting.

No, the ambush I am expecting has to do with the release of Clinton’s own e-mails in Phase 3 of the leaks.

If I had to guess, the newest releases will contain Hillary Clinton’s personal stuff. Unless WikiLeaks is lying, Phase 3 should come before the weekend. Only then will Clinton be unelectable.

RIP Cesar Vargas.
JudeuP_ubzFOoiZsqsRDof_cQvkU048FNKygUmsajsg.png
The same guy who was trying to fix the election for Hillary? I hope his voice reaches thousands of other democrats.

And then Trump deports him.

And you were a lifer who stayed in because you're too stupid to do anything else in life. I'm sure retiring as a Staff Sgt will make your family proud. Why don't you just shuffle off back to whatever hole you came from. It's clear that you're the guy we made fun of, not the bad ass you think you are. I don't know how many times we have to go through with this. I don't value you enough as a human being to care about anything you say.

Trump has several sexual assault accusations that have independent witnessed to attest to those claims. Plus he's laughed and joked on camera about assaulting women. So why you think it's a falsity is beyond me. He even admitted to trying to cheat on his wife with another married woman. This is on video in case you missed it. Bill Clinton isn't running for President. I don't think particularly highly of him, but regardless he'd make a better first lady than Mrs. Commie Trump.

What each candidate means for our relations with Russia..... One will be Putin's puppet with questionable business relationships between the two. He also tried to commit treason by asking a foreign nation to hack our politician's emails. The other one knows how to stand up to Russia and work with our allies in Europe. How is this even a choice?

Ah yes, Stephen Crowder. He's best friends with Glenn Beck. If you listen to him, you're surely listening to a rational person right?
I've never heard him speak of Beck once. Even if he is friends with him though, that makes him irrational?

So..... some big bombshell was supposed to be dropped this morning.

It's now noon, central time, and I don't see a mushroom cloud.

So..... some big bombshell was supposed to be dropped this morning.

It's now noon, central time, and I don't see a mushroom cloud.

Seriously so sick of hearing "big bombshell incoming". The most annoying thing about all of this. Are you talking about the WSJ article? Cause that's what I've been waiting for.

Whoops, I was a bit slow on this one. Part 5...

Last edited:
"It was the Russians!" stops being a halfway decent deflection when it was her carelessness that allowed it to happen.
As relates to what, specifically? The DNC hacks definitely were Russia, and the Podesta emails may have been. Those have nothing to do with her server or her carelessness. Weird non sequitur from you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back