FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All private e-mails is the point I think.

Maybe. The text highlighted in yellow, is that info from Wikileaks? If yes, than that's public knowledge and this particular email is not proof of collusion b/w MSM and Clinton

I wonder if the tone and coverage of left wing news sources is going to change now with the ongoing escalation of the emails on the Clinton end.

a. it gives them 'credibility' for criticising her after shilling for so long; and
b. they get to make money catering to the sky is falling public and cash in on the ratings

or will they try to further mitigate, deflect and misdirect to cover for her

The only change I've seen so far(granted I don't see much more than CNN), are those two anchors on MSNBC. Their tone has certainly changed.

CNN has changed a little, in that they're actually covering a lot more world events, and a variety of topics, and isn't focusing on the election 24/7. I guess that's what happens when Hillary is in the shit, and there are no Trump stories to counter with.

uQe57p.gif
dammit, I bet it was something good too

Maybe. The text highlighted in yellow, is that info from Wikileaks? If yes, than that's public knowledge and this particular email is not proof of collusion b/w MSM and Clinton

The point is really that they all use private e-mails not .gov e-mails so they can hide whatever they want. That is the point of all this. Its why Hillary had a private server, its why they all tell each other don't use .gov e-mails and they communicate with private e-mails. It keeps their dealings off the .gov servers.

Another day, another leak of Hillary knowing debate questions beforehand.
G0DCuvSI69GVnCusAbwIcg6slWMJiXCsYCQ2kZKvtnY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back