FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusterX

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Part 1: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fbi-reopens-clinton-investigation-as-new-emails-found.3380133/
Part 2: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...stigation-as-new-emails-found-part-2.3380643/
Part 3: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...stigation-as-new-emails-found-part-3.3381729/

poor-dude-rigged-game.gif

NeverHillary

AnyoneButClinton

Money money money money...

Mooonay!

Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines

Strong enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton has ebbed since the renewal of the FBI’s email investigation.

While vote preferences have held essentially steady, she’s now a slim point behind Donald Trump -- a first since May -- in the latest ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates.

Forty-six percent of likely voters support Trump in the latest results, with 45 percent for Clinton. Taking it to the decimal for illustrative purposes, a mere .7 of a percentage point divides them. Third-party candidate Gary Johnson has 3 percent, a new low; Jill Stein, 2 percent.

2016_General_Election_Vote_Preference_10-31-16.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-leads-clinton-point-poll-enthusiasm-declines/story?id=43199459

It's not just Hillary, it's all of them. Pretty much the whole currently sitting government, the media infrastructure that supports them, the business infrastructure that finances them, the lust of power that drives them, the governments and individuals that suborn them, ALL OF IT!

Roaches, all of them roaches and only ourselves to blame for not stamping them out before it became a total infestation.

It's not just Hillary, it's all of them. Pretty much the whole currently sitting government, the media infrastructure that supports them, the business infrastructure that finances them, the lust of power that drives them, the governments and individuals that suborn them, ALL OF IT!

Roaches, all of them roaches and only ourselves to blame for not stamping them out before it became a total infestation.

That's too easy.

Trump doesn't deserve to be broadbrushed with the crooked Killary/Shillary machine.

plot twist - weiner and clinton were exchanging nude pics through abedin's computer.

I'll bet you a pound to a pinch of dogshit shes cleared of any wrong doing before the election.

Her best friend is the chair.

This is nothing more than publicity.

When Trump is elected, he's gonna expose some of the corrupt. That's why republicans and democratic politicians are scared of him.

When Trump is elected, he's gonna expose some of the corrupt. That's why republicans and democratic politicians are scared of him.

I guess takes one to know one right? A guy who is a defendant in a fraud suit, has had ties to doing business with the mob in NY, housing discrimination practices, not paying contractors for work, hiring undocumented workers from Europe and paying them nothing, along with a bunch of accusations of molesting women exposing "corrupt Washington". lol you're a laugh riot Rip. So naive.

Google has power to control elections, can shift millions of votes to Clinton’ – Robert Epstein

People trust the “unbiased” internet search giant Google so much it can actually influence up to 10 million undecided voters to choose Hillary Clinton for president, prominent US psychologist and author Robert Epstein told RT following years of research.
Despite being a supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, Dr. Epstein believes Google’s unchecked algorithm of placing one candidate over the other in search results constitutes a “threat to democracy.”

RT: Robert, how did you discover that Google is possibly in cahoots with the Clinton campaign?

RE: Well I didn’t find out that they were necessarily supporting Hillary Clinton, that’s not what I found at first. First, through several years of research, I found that they had the power to control elections, the power to shift the votes. So, that was more than four years of experimental research with more than 10,000 people in 39 countries.

RT: Are you going to take a look at Facebook and Twitter as well? It looks like social media play an even bigger role in the elections than televised debates.

RE: Well, we know now that Facebook has the power to shift about 600,000 votes to Hillary Clinton on Election Day with no one knowing this is occurring. All they have to do is send out “Go out and vote” reminders to Hillary Clinton’s supporters, but not to Trump’s supporters. That would cause a lot of people to vote who would otherwise stay home. So yes, we’ve looked at Facebook, we’ve looked at Twitter. But again, Facebook can shift 600,000 votes, Google can shift somewhere between 2.6 and 10.4 million votes.
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/364910-robert-epstein-google-hillary-clinton/

I guess takes one to know one right? A guy who is a defendant in a fraud suit, has had ties to doing business with the mob in NY, housing discrimination practices, not paying contractors for work, hiring undocumented workers from Europe and paying them nothing, along with a bunch of accusations of molesting women exposing "corrupt Washington". lol you're a laugh riot Rip. So naive.
We may find out Ed.

To continue from the prev thread.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-emails-comey-poll-politico-morning-consult-230519

In just Hillary vs. Trump polls, she still leads by 3 points. (46 vs 43). In polls that include Johnson and Stein she leads Trump at 42 to 39.

From the article, pretty interesting.
Thirty-nine percent of voters said the additional review of emails in the Clinton case had no bearing on their vote in November, while 33 percent it made them much less likely to vote for Clinton.

Among the small pocket of undecided voters remaining, 42 percent said it made them less likely to vote for Clinton, including 30 percent who said it made them much less likely to vote for her. But just as many, 41 percent, said it makes no difference either way.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-emails-comey-poll-politico-morning-consult-230519#ixzz4OlDplkdS
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I think both candidates are untrustworthy corporate elites.

Question is, which one is worse?

To me it's the one who literally has changed every single stance he's had on every single topic he's been asked about in the last 15 years simply to trick the far right into voting for him (a wise move, appealing to the lowest common denominator). And the one who has no experience dealing with foreign heads of state.

Hillary is exponentially more worse and corrupt. Trump is gonna clean house and the politicians on both sides are scared of him because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back