FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

For sure, some retard willingly gave up his password to a two bit spam scam, and had all his dirty corruption (non-classified) made open to the public.

Somebody call the CIA, NSA, and the FBI!! Lol

569281885_1280x720.jpg

We're talking about foreign interference in our election.. and your defense is..

but the information was damning...

Well yeah that was their whole fucking plan, you know?

Obtain data and selectively release the most damning info in the most impactful manner.
if there were nothing to obtain, it wouldn't have mattered....

that's what you're not getting. It's like the Patriot Act, I don't really like it personally, but I'm also not talking about shady shit on the phone/internet so I don't worry much about it

if there were nothing to obtain, it wouldn't have mattered....

that's what you're not getting. It's like the Patriot Act, I don't really like it personally, but I'm also not talking about shady shit on the phone/internet so I don't worry much about it

It's the intentional and deliberate attacks by foreign nations on our democracy is the issue, not the information released.

I see a lot of these questions are just grandstanding. They know these people can't answer these questions and thats why they ask them.

It's the intentional and deliberate attacks by foreign nations on our democracy is the issue, not the information released.
to you, to me I view it as if they didn't leak it, who would've?

certainly not the Dems....

so your ideal situation is it went unchecked and nobody knew what was happening behind the scenes? blissful ignorance?

If it was so serious then why did the DNC not allow the FBI access to their servers to investigate, if it's serious why did they ignore warning after warning, if it was so fucking serious why did it take the dnc weeks to even call back the FBI?

It's pathetic that they are trying to Pawn off their massive corruption and incompetence on someone else.

to you, to me I view it as if they didn't leak it, who would've?

certainly not the Dems....

so your ideal situation is it went unchecked and nobody knew what was happening behind the scenes? blissful ignorance?

My ideal scenario is that we stop playing sport politics over this issue and take it more seriously. Because it's serious.

This occurs ever day all day by every nation with any form of intelligence service. In this particular case though, the "Party of Virtue" had their dirty laundry laid out for everyone to see that when it comes down to it, the Democrats are no different than Republicans when it comes to double dealing, backstabbing and general political bullshit.

Comey said FBI started investigation into Trump Campaign ties to Russia in JULY. Never commented publicly on it as it was an open investigation. However gladly commented on open investigation into Hillary's EMAILZ a week out from the GE, and in the process burned the investigation into Weiner's underage sexting investigation to do it.

Partisan Scumbag.

Comey said FBI started investigation into Trump Campaign ties to Russia in JULY. Never commented publicly on it as it was an open investigation. However gladly commented on open investigation into Hillary's EMAILZ a week out from the GE, and in the process burned the investigation into Weiner's underage sexting investigation to do it.

Partisan Scumbag.

Is this the first we're now hearing that the Trump campaign / Russia ties investigation started all the way back in July??? I hadn't heard that before Comey said July.

This occurs ever day all day by every nation with any form of intelligence service. In this particular case though, the "Party of Virtue" had their dirty laundry laid out for everyone to see that when it comes down to it, the Democrats are no different than Republicans when it comes to double dealing, backstabbing and general political bullshit.

This happens every day, this difference in this instance is that it happened to us and it has the obvious intent of disrupting and influencing our election.

Comey said Russia used "cut outs" like wikileaks for dissemination of hacked information to keep their(Russian) hands clean.

Flashback to a simpler time for Trump -

Now all of a sudden Trump and the GOP hate leaks and leakers.

Time for Obama to sue Trump for slander now that Comey has testified that "wire tapping" lie was a bunch of BS.

This happens every day, this difference in this instance is that it happened to us and it has the obvious intent of disrupting and influencing our election.
At the end of the day, all they did was provide a behind the scene look at what was occurring within the DNC and within the Clinton campaign. What was said and done is still on the DNC and Clinton campaign's heads. Russia didn't force anyone to check a particular ballot in any voting booth in this country. They didn't hack a single voting machine or post an illegal fake ballot.

A rock of information was turned over and exposed the not so virtuous underbellies of those involved to the light of public scrutiny.

It's up to us to properly secure our shit so they can't do that if it's so important.

We could also stop being hypocrits about the whole thing and stop interfering in other countries governments as well.

if he didn't sue him for the birth certificate, don't think he'll sue for shit they actually attempted to request in court

At the end of the day, all they did was provide a behind the scene look at what was occurring within the DNC and within the Clinton campaign. What was said and done is still on the DNC and Clinton campaign's heads. Russia didn't force anyone to check a particular ballot in any voting booth in this country. They didn't hack a single voting machine or post an illegal fake ballot.

A rock of information was turned over and exposed the not so virtuous underbellies of those involved to the light of public scrutiny.

It's up to us to properly secure our shit so they can't do that if it's so important.

We could also stop being hypocrits about the whole thing and stop interfering in other countries governments as well.

A rock was overturned and only pieces of what was under it was released to present a certain narrative to the public and sway opinions.

You might have a leg to stand on if the release was an entire dump of every email.. but these emails were picked through and selected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back