FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

We'll be here for you when you past the second stage.

153aa04d40567aef7c6027ab422a14ec.png

You sir are stuck between Denial/ Anger stage.
You guys have to move on. Take your asskicking for 4-8 years and learn from it. This is our country till then.

How do you know this? How would we know if Wikileaks only released some of the emails?

You really think the entirety of the DNC during the most heated election campaign of likely our entire lives only sent 44,000 emails over the past two years?

well they deleted some too, thousands, don't forget about that.....

A rock was overturned and only pieces of what was under it was released to present a certain narrative to the public and sway opinions.

You might have a leg to stand on if the release was an entire dump of every email.. but these emails were picked through and selected.

And whoever released Trump's "pussy" tape a month before election wasn't intending to influence the election? It was a bombshell that would have killed any other politician. And all the paid bitches who claimed Trump touched them. Give me a fucking break.

Election was influenced by 1000 different players, from billionare zionists, to mexican billionares, to conglomerate media corps to establishent and beyond. It's just that American people were able to look through this bullshit and vote for the right of the two candidates. Now,sit the fuck down and think about what's wrong with "DNC and the hag" that people were able to overlook all the problems with Trump and shit being slung at him.

You really think the entirety of the DNC during the most heated election campaign of likely our entire lives only sent 44,000 emails over the past two years?

Could be some emails were already deleted, some were archived and moved to the users local PC, could be it was to much data to transfer without being noticeable. All kinds of things really. I'd just make it a habit of stating this is just your opinion cause you were stating it like it was a well known fact earlier.

And whoever released Trump's "pussy" tape a month before election wasn't intending to influence the election? It was a bombshell that would have killed any other politician. And all the paid bitches who claimed Trump touched them. Give me a fucking break.

Election was influenced by 1000 different players, from billionare zionists, to mexican billionares, to conglomerate media corps to establishent and beyond. It's just that American people were able to look through this bullshit and vote for the right of the two candidates. Now,sit the fuck down and think about what's wrong with "DNC and the hag" that people were able to overlook all the problems with Trump and shit being slung at him.

Americans are allowed to influence their own election.

Hell foreigners are allowed to as well, publicly.

Breaking into our servers and then selectively dumping emails en masse to the public.. I think we should all draw the line there.

Could be some emails were already deleted, some were archived and moved to the users local PC, could be it was to much data to transfer without being noticeable. All kinds of things really. I'd just make it a habit of stating this is just your opinion cause you were stating it like it was a well known fact earlier.

44,000... in two years? You think that is a reasonable number of emails for an organization such as the DNC?

I get tens of thousands here at my job and we're not doing anything important.

Americans are allowed to influence their own election.

Hell foreigners are allowed to as well, publicly.

Breaking into our servers and then selectively dumping emails en masse to the public.. I think we should all draw the line there.

So your only problem is that Putin didn't come out and say he hacked Podesta's emails. Ok, so he's a sneaky sleezy fuck.

But the emails that came out were pitiful in their impact to say the least. What did Ms. Clinton in was her being under FBI investigation and not having any real message. The whole "Russia meddling" didn't have any real impact on the polls. Agree?

You sir are stuck between Denial/ Anger stage.
You guys have to move on. Take your asskicking for 4-8 years and learn from it. This is our country till then.

Keep dreamin' bitch.

The Republican majorities in both houses are getting smashed in less than 2 years. Trump being the yoke around the Republican party's neck will cripple you bastards for a generation.

Shifting demographics, Trump's overall incompetence, corruption and low approval rating.

As soon as the Senate has 50 democrats, Trump is fucking done. We won't even have to wait four years.

So your only problem is that Putin didn't come out and say he hacked Podesta's emails. Ok, so he's a sneaky sleezy fuck.

But the emails that came out were pitiful in their impact to say the least. What did Ms. Clinton in was her being under FBI investigation and not having any real message. The whole "Russia meddling" didn't have any real impact on the polls. Agree?

Putin is not allowed to have us period. We should be concerned when he does. We should be even more concerned when it's during our election.

If Putin wanted to publicly endorse Trump and shit on Clinton, that's fine.

Comey said FBI started investigation into Trump Campaign ties to Russia in JULY. Never commented publicly on it as it was an open investigation. However gladly commented on open investigation into Hillary's EMAILZ a week out from the GE, and in the process burned the investigation into Weiner's underage sexting investigation to do it.

Partisan Scumbag.
I really dont follow Comey, but the guy comes off shady AF

doesnt help that Hilary has some shady upper management as well.

Putin is not allowed to have us period. We should be concerned when he does. We should be even more concerned when it's during our election.

If Putin wanted to publicly endorse Trump and shit on Clinton, that's fine.

Putin can't get his country into a positive economic growth rate. Who the fuck cares what he does. Despite McCain's rants and media jumping on this "Russian plot" narrative, Russia is as weak as it was after the Soviet collapse.

I agree with Obama's assessment in 2012 as I see it in 2017, Russia is unable to compete on international stage. They are a weak country and all Putin's is doing is trying to project fake strength in the eyes of peasant Russian voters to stay in power. Nothing more, nothing less.

Real shit we need to worry about is that Citizens United situation, as it corrupted our politics to where Howard Hughes would be spinning in his grave. Our government has never been more bought for. Even with Trump being an "outsider" the congress and courts are still bought.

Time for Obama to sue Trump for slander now that Comey has testified that "wire tapping" lie was a bunch of BS.

We all know what this was, don't we?

It was just a big smokescreen for Jeff Sessions. Sessions gets caught lying to Congress and Pres. Trump throws a Molotov at a gas station with "Pres. Obama had me wire tapped!!!!!" And he ducks out.

If Sessions gets confirmed, it will cement that this administration has zero credibility to the American people.

A rock was overturned and only pieces of what was under it was released to present a certain narrative to the public and sway opinions.

You might have a leg to stand on if the release was an entire dump of every email.. but these emails were picked through and selected.
The public had access to the same chunk of email data Wikileaks had access to for rooting around in. But if you were a Democratic supporter, and especially a Hillary supporter, no argument is going to sway you from looking for any possible reason as to why the party and Hillary lost. It certainly couldn't be failed policies or attitudes. It certainly couldn't be any issues with the Candidate. It certainly couldn't be the backstabbing within the party. I certainly couldn't be the culpability of high ranking members of the party to conspire with the media to present their candidate in the best light possible up to and including providing her with questions ahead of debates.

Russia didn't poison the election process, Democrats did that job on their own.

44,000... in two years? You think that is a reasonable number of emails for an organization such as the DNC?

I get tens of thousands here at my job and we're not doing anything important.

Yea but didn't they only hack certain users? I don't think they hacked every single person in the DNC.

Putin can't get his country into a positive economic growth rate. Who the fuck cares what he does. Despite McCain's rants and media jumping on this "Russian plot" narrative, Russia is as weak as it was after the Soviet collapse.

I agree with Obama's assessment in 2012 as I see it in 2017, Russia is unable to compete on international stage. They are a weak country and all Putin's is doing is trying to project fake strength in the eyes of peasant Russian voters to stay in power. Nothing more, nothing less.

Real shit we need to worry about is that Citizens United situation, as it corrupted our politics to where Howard Hughes would be spinning in his grave. Our government has never been more bought for. Even with Trump being an "outsider" the congress and courts are still bought.

So it's ok for foreign nations to meddle in our election process because they're not what they used to be?

I'm confused.

The public had access to the same chunk of email data Wikileaks had access to for rooting around in. But if you were a Democratic supporter, and especially a Hillary supporter, no argument is going to sway you from looking for any possible reason as to why the party and Hillary lost. It certainly couldn't be failed policies or attitudes. It certainly couldn't be any issues with the Candidate. It certainly couldn't be the backstabbing within the party. I certainly couldn't be the culpability of high ranking members of the party to conspire with the media to present their candidate in the best light possible up to and including providing her with questions ahead of debates.

Russia didn't poison the election process, Democrats did that job on their own.

Again, that data was only part of the entire puzzle.

It's like a game of telephone, except you're assuming the narrative while only hearing one half of the conversation.

Yea but didn't they only hack certain users? I don't think they hacked every single person in the DNC.
Because apparently the closer up the DNC food chain one came to Hillary the more stupid and gullible they became when it came to falling for email scams.

Back