FBI Director Comey to testify before house intelligence committee

This has become a really tiresome semantic debate, which is characteristic of dishonesty and hostility. I'm happy to put it out of its misery.

Everybody on this debate field is in agreement that "hacked the election" refers to the Russian hacking of the DNC and the release of that information by Russia to Wikileaks. There is no other sense in which the election was "hacked" regardless of the terminology used (for example, Russia didn't hack our voting technology). The insistence by the right on the terminology creates a strawman that allows them to sidestep the evaporation of their position that Russia did not meddle, influence, hack, our election. It's done and dusted. There is no debate about what hacking the election means (regardless of it being a bad choice of terms, which it is, but that is not material). There is also no longer debate among reasonable people about whether Russia hacked the DNC, whether they then gave that information to Wikileaks, and there is no debate about the effectiveness of Russian propaganda on the American electorate.

Everyone agrees that the Russians hacked the elections means something very dissimilar to the Russians hacking the elections. People use the phrase hoping precisely that it is misunderstood by the public to mean much more than that the DNC was hacked. It is a tired semantic debate, but it is worth pointing out again and again that in the midst of all the very legitimate complaints that Trump is behaving like a dishonest demagogue, his enemies are behaving like dishonest demagogues.

You admit that it is a bad choice of terms, and yet you defend it. I agree that it is bad in terms of being inaccurate and poorly conveying the truth, but it is a very good term if your goal is to score cheap political points.

Why would the administration leak information that did damage to...the administration? Whoever leaked that shit is looking at several years behind bars.
That's how incompetent they are. Who's gonna put these guys behind bars? Ted Gowdy?

That's how incompetent they are.

Sure...you've got this all figured out...

Who's gonna put these guys behind bars? Ted Gowdy?

Let's hope Obama's incompetence didn't leave us with no one left in the IC who will enforce the law. Otherwise, Trump might just call on a firing squad.

trump-flag-2.png

And to answer your question, I don't care if Russia hacked Podesta. Heck, I wouldn't care if Russia kidnapped Podesta and his computer. It played no significant part on the election.

If you think that's all that went on, then quite frankly you're retarded.

If you think that's all that went on, then quite frankly you're retarded.

Quite frankly, nobody takes your opinion seriously. You act like a triggered hack on here 24/7. Alaways on trigger and on talking points and it's tiring. Would be nice to hear a novel viewpoint than what is regurgitated from CNN and MSNBC.

LET-IT-GO-ELSA-MADE-IT-LOOK-SO-EASY-meme-39362.jpg

Let's hope Obama's incompetence didn't leave us with no one left in the IC who will enforce the law. Otherwise, Trump might just call on a firing squad.

trump-flag-2.png

haha, love that pic. Same flag I was sporting on my truck a month before the election. It didn't do too good at 65mph, but it waved nicely in the city.

Quite frankly, nobody takes your opinion seriously. You act like a triggered hack on here 24/7. Alaways on trigger and on talking points and it's tiring. Would be nice to hear a novel viewpoint than what is regurgitated from CNN and MSNBC.

LET-IT-GO-ELSA-MADE-IT-LOOK-SO-EASY-meme-39362.jpg

The FBI, NSA, and CIA have been investigating Russia interference in the election since July of last year.

Probably no big deal you're right. They're very lazy people with nothing better to do.

The FBI, NSA, and CIA have been investigating Russia interference in the election since July of last year.

Probably no big deal you're right. They're very lazy people with nothing better to do.

Yes, and they're finding nothing. Not to mention it was all initiated by Democrats and rank-in-file Obama appointees. You talking about these cucksuckers had no reason to throw shade on Trump?

p010713ps-0304.jpg

If Hillary won, some of them might have still had a job.....and a legacy.
But keep hacking away.

All the duffle bag boy has now is this for a legacy:

donald-j-trump-grealdonald-trump-president-obama-will-go-down-6230734.png

Last edited:
Yes, and they're finding nothing. Not to mention it was all initiated by Democrats and rank-in-file Obama appointees. You talking about these cucksucker had no reason to throw shade on Trump?

p010713ps-0304.jpg

How do you know they found nothing?

How do you know they found nothing?

Because investigation started in summer 2016 and Trump is the president.

You don't think if there was anything to reveal, they wouldn't have come out by November. At this point this is just a "goose chase" to keep this Russia thing "hanging" over Trump. Nothing is hanging. The Obama felonious classified leaker squad is being tracked down and eliminated and his appointees are being cannded and eradicated.

Because investigation started in summer 2016 and Trump is the president.

You don't think if there was anything to reveal, they wouldn't have come out by November. At this point this is just a "goose chase" to keep this Russia thing "hanging" over Trump. Nothing is hanging. The Obama felonious classified leaker squad is being tracked down and eliminated and his appointees are being cannded and eradicated.

Or maybe as Comey stated repeatedly he's not at liberty to discuss details of an ongoing investigation in a public setting?

Or maybe as Comey stated repeatedly he's not at liberty to discuss details of an ongoing investigation in a public setting?

I'm sure he's not at liberty, but the investigation doesn't get hotter the longer it goes. If the Feds can't find any valid leads in the first 3 months, it won't get better with time. There was a lot of political pressure on them to find something on Trump before.

Would you like to make an avatar bet on this if you're so convinced in this investigation?

I'm sure he's not at liberty, but the investigation doesn't get hotter the longer it goes. If the Feds can't find any valid leads in the first 3 months, it won't get better with time. There was a lot of political pressure on them to find something on Trump before.

Would you like to make an avatar bet on this if you're so convinced in this investigation?

How do you know how an investigation into international cyber warfare goes?

Have you been involved in any before?

How do you know how an investigation into international cyber warfare goes?

Have you been involved in any before?

About the same as it was into Clinton's emails, but with even less certainty. If it involves "cyber" you're even less likely to get any results.

Well, I called out Bimbo Pete and I think Leroy Jenkins and they bitched out on the bet where they accused me of fabricating a story. Than Pete went into hiding for a week and resurfaced yesterday. It was sad. I dont mind to get an avatar bet going. 1 month long- non obscene avatar of choice to the winner. I'm betting no special jury or indictment and clearance of all accusation of links to Russia to Trump's team.

About the same as it was into Clinton's emails, but with even less certainty. If it involves "cyber" you're even less likely to get any results.

Well, I called out Bimbo Pete and I think Leroy Jenkins and they bitched out on the bet where they accused me of fabricating a story. Than Pete went into hiding for a week and resurfaced yesterday. It was sad. I dont mind to get an avatar bet going. 1 month long- non obscene avatar of choice to the winner.

What does this even mean?

"About the same as it was into Clinton's emails, but with even less certainty. If it involves "cyber" you're even less likely to get any results."

They investigated the Clinton email server for over a year.

What does this even mean?

"About the same as it was into Clinton's emails, but with even less certainty. If it involves "cyber" you're even less likely to get any results."

They investigated the Clinton email server for over a year.

I'm not gonna explain right now, but how about that bet.

What are your stakes? I'm saying no indictment, no grand jury, nothing will come of it.

SUP, mothafucka!

I'm not gonna explain right now, but how about that bet.

What are your stakes? I'm saying no indictment, no grand jury, nothing will come of it.

SUP, mothafucka!

What am I going to be you on when you can't even come up with a reasonable position?

It's fucking unreal that the FBI was investigating Trump for collusion with Russia during the summer but he "couldn't discuss the investigation" but it was perfectly appropriate to discuss the reopening of the investigation of Hillary's email server.

I stand by my thoughts at the time that Comey's actions were really inappropriate and sought to hurt Hillary's chances.

What am I going to be you on when you can't even come up with a reasonable position?

Is that chicken sounds I'm hearing? I'm telling you what will happen- no indictment, no grand jury, nothing. You said it's possible the biggest scandal in presidential politics EVER and so you must have some faith in the premise of this investigation.

Put up or shut up. Why are you guys so scared of an AIDS Skrillex avatar for 1 month? This is nothing. It's not like your livelihood will be in the balance lol

It's fucking unreal that the FBI was investigating Trump for collusion with Russia during the summer but he "couldn't discuss the investigation" but it was perfectly appropriate to discuss the reopening of the investigation of Hillary's email server.

I stand by my thoughts at the time that Comey's actions were really inappropriate and sought to hurt Hillary's chances.

You just answered my boy's Rational Poster's question he's been asking me. I'm hoping he takes the bet on this investigation, but all I hear is clocking on his end.

Back