FBI assessing another Trump / Russia collusion dossier

These threads should be bumped regularly to remind everyone how down right pathetic the left has been the last few years.

Why do you think Trump, Bolton, Pompeo, Giuliani and Mulvaney refuse to testify under oath and clear this whole mess up?

You're such a sucker...

The onus to present evidence in any hearing to establish criminal conduct lies with the accuser, as it always has. A defendant or respondent not taking the stand is not, nor has it ever been an admission of guilt.

This is a fundamental aspect of criminal justice and non-civil adversarial legal proceedings. The fifth and sixth amendments apply to every american, including the president.

This entire thing is just a media circus to keep eyes and ears off the primary. The corporate democrats dont want america hearing all of the policy proposals pushed by the progressive democrats and the lack of policy proposals put forth by themselves.

They know they wont have the votes in the senate. This whole thing has been a sham that will only make trump stronger at the ballet box.

Mitch cares more about himself than Trump. If he continues to block witness testimony he will force his Republican members to have to go on record in floor votes to deny each witness...he has way more than 3 members of his caucus who are already iffy for re election, forcing them into saying "yes" or "no" on witnesses can be avoided and they can still acquit Trump.

Mitch is in an awful spot but he cares more about his members than Trump, period. The moderate members will get beat to death in a campaign over saying they didn't even care to hear from people obviously pertinent to the situation prior to an acquittal.
That's sort of what I'm counting on regarding how things will go from here, but less specifically. He will switch at some point. I'm just not sure whether the trial will be it.

These threads should be bumped regularly to remind everyone how down right pathetic the left has been the last few years.

The left has nothing to do with this. This is all the corporate wing of the democratic party, which has shifted center-right since the clinton administration.

Why did an investigation started under false pretenses take 3 years to find nothing?

The intelligence community are professional liars. Political theatre is what they do....just usually not wirhin the United States.

Mark my words. This is going to continue happening to presidents as long as the IC doesn't like them. Any president who disagrees with the intelligence establishment, especially in matters of war and peace will be smeared and attacked like this in the future. The IC is trying to make an example of Trump so future presidents are scared to challenge them and call them out when they fuck up.....which they do ALL THE TIME....

Once again, I'm an independent voter who did not vote for Trump, nor do i think he is a good president. But a permanent state coup of a democratically elected president should scare the hell out of everyone who values democracy.

This shit is J. Edgar Hoover all over again.

I think you need to lay off the Jimmy Dore vids for a while, bro.

The onus to present evidence in any hearing to establish criminal conduct lies with the accuser, as it always has. A defendant or respondent not taking the stand is not, nor has it ever been an admission of guilt.

Truth runs to the light. You are beyond naive if you believe Pompeo and Bolton and Mulvaney had no knowledge that aid to Ukraine was intended to be dependent on Zelensky announcing a Biden/Burisma probe but are choosing not to testify to it because it "isn't necessary" in some legal sense.

I think you need to lay off the Jimmy Dore vids for a while, bro.

I watch more journalists than pundits and aggregators. Aaron Mate, Max Blumentha and other objective jourlaists came to the same conclusion. Jimmy Dore repeats the news of intellectually honest journlaists, he rarely goes out and reports the news as he witnesses it himself.

I'm more a Kyle Kulinski and Jamarl Thimas fan if im looking for commentary, but Jimmy Dore is up there.

That's sort of what I'm counting on regarding how things will go from here, but less specifically. He will switch at some point. I'm just not sure whether the trial will be it.
I always have in the back of my mind that the people in Congress, especially someone like Mitch McConnell, knows WAY more about what's coming down the pipe in the coming months. He's got a HUGE problem if he overtly rushes a trial and then Rudy ends up indicted for stuff involving this affair in the Ukraine.

They’ve been ‘investigating’ non stop since he won.

Imagine how much actual shit would get dug up on every President ever elected if the losing party dedicated every minute of that presidency to investigation lol

I’m actually surprised nothing real good has been dug up yet. Wouldn’t have thought a born into wealth businessman turned politician could be this clean. Especially Trump.

I watch more journalists than pundits and aggregators. Aaron Mate, Max Blumentha and other objective jourlaists came to the same conclusion. Jimmy Dore repeats the news of intellectually honest journlaists, he rarely goes out and reports the news as he witnesses it himself.

It's sad that grown, college educated adults are willing to give Trump cover and his egregious, serial corruption a pass just to spite the democratic party establishment. Thank God Bernie isn't that fucking childish.

I always have in the back of my mind that the people in Congress, especially someone like Mitch McConnell, knows WAY more about what's coming down the pipe in the coming months. He's got a HUGE problem if he overtly rushes a trial and then Rudy ends up indicted for stuff involving this affair in the Ukraine.

Lol you guys are delusional. The only thing rushed was the sham inquiry with biased witnesses and zero proof of anything hence the two articles of impeachment with no actual crimes listed in them. Rudy is going to jail based on what? That retard who is going to testify Trump sent him on a James Bond mission to pressure Zelensky to investigate Biden..... After Trump already "bribed" him? Is that what you are going with?

Truth runs to the light. You are beyond naive if you believe Pompeo and Bolton and Mulvaney had no knowledge that aid to Ukraine was intended to be dependent on Zelensky announcing a Biden/Burisma probe but are choosing not to testify to it because it "isn't necessary" in some legal sense.
What evidence do you have that any of this actually took place?

I think Trump is a crappy president, but this is some Trump Derangement Syndrome shit right here. If the corporate democrats wanted to impeach Trump, they could hit him with emolument clause violations like crazy, but that would undermine corrupt things that they do themselves.

This is just a circus to distract from progressive policy proposals in the democratic primary. This is all a huge distraction to keep the spotlight off of Bernie, Tulsi and Yang actually proposing policies to help the majority of americans.

It's sad that grown, college educated adults are willing to give Trump cover and his egregious, serial corruption a pass just to spite the democratic party establishment. Thank God Bernie isn't that fucking childish.

This is what it looks like when a politician threatens to withhold aid for corrupt purposes:

This isn't about the corporate democrats. This is about rank hypocrisy, no matter who is involved.

If the American people get a candidate offering positive change, Trump will be voted out. Let the American people choose instead of having a spook coup.

I'm not saying Trump's corruption should get a pass.....like i stated, there are NUMEROUS emolument clause violations.....impeach him for that. The stuff with hard evidence and witnesses who actually show up to testify.

Like Caitlin Johnstone said, CIA whistleblowers blow the whistle on the CIA and go to jail.
A CIA agent whistleblowing on president Trump, is just a spook doing spook shit.

Eric Ciaramella.

Last edited:
What evidence do you have that any of this actually took place?

I guess you watched zero witness testimony during the House proceedings. Shocker.

"Trump's a corrupt piece of shit entirely unfit for office on a hundred levels... But he's getting framed on Ukraine." - Jimmy Doron Crew

This is what it looks like when a politician threatens to withhold aid for corrupt purposes:

This isn't about the corporate democrats. This is about rank hypocrisy, no matter who is involved.

If the American people get a candidate offering positive change, Trump will be voted out. Let the American people choose instead of having a spook coup.

I'm not saying Trump's corruption should get a pass.....like i stated, there are NUMEROUS emolument clause violations.....impeach him for that. The stuff with hard evidence and witnesses who actually show up to testify.

Like Caitlin Johnstone said, CIA whistleblowers blow the whistle on the CIA and go to jail.
A CIA agent whistleblowing on president Trump, is just a spook doing spook shit.

Eric Ciaramella.

You're probably way too far down the CT rabbit hole at this point but take a moment to consider...

Why would the establishment dems choose to come after Trump on an issue that put Biden's son's work for Burisma into the glare of the public spotlight - given that it wasn't going to get any traction from Trump since he abandoned his plan and released the aid as soon as he found out about the whistleblower report?

The fact is, this was the most politically self-damaging impeachable offense the democratic leadership could have come after Trump on. And, as I have said before, this whole sad ordeal will be worth it if it injures Biden enough to help erode his lead in the primaries.

I guess you watched zero witness testimony during the House proceedings. Shocker.

"Trump's a corrupt piece of shit entirely unfit for office on a hundred levels... But he's getting framed on Ukraine." - Jimmy Doron Crew

I watched a few of the witnesses, but the whole procedure was ridiculous and i discontinued. First I was seeing professors discuss intricate matters of constitutional law. Then I was hearing second hand testimony. The problem with second hand testimony, and why it is generally barred from criminal proceedings (there are few exceptions) is that it negates the ability to cross-examine primary sources.

The right to face your accuser exists as a matter of due process. The fact that the ability to cross-examine primary sources of testimony was denied in hearings that can potentially unseat a president should be scary to anyone who respects democracy.

The right to face your accuser exists as a matter of due process. The fact that the ability to cross-examine primary sources of testimony was denied in hearings that can potentially unseat a president should be scary to anyone who respects democracy.

You realize that all of the "primary source" witnesses you're referring to refused to testify before the House, right??

Frankly, at this point, my determination is that you're a gaslighting troll.

Back