Faber VS Barao stoppage

early stoppage for Herb. Looking at the ref doesn't mean you gotta stop the fight.

Can't say Faber wouldn't have been stopped eventually but seemed early.

He looked up at herb and asked for a stoppage and got it. Lame.

Ive seen worse. It's not like he stopped a competitive fight anyway, Faber was getting pounded

Garbage. Baby hammerfists, Urijah was clearly still into it. The only reason why Herb stopped it was cause Renan looked at him.

Shimada would give him a yellow card for that shit.

I didnt think Faber was hurt, but you just can't turtle up and wait until the opponent stops punching. Regardless, Faber was going down in this fight.

Guy is laying there hugging a leg doing nothing else at a all what is the ref supposed to f

Yeah he just got rocked and is protecting himself fine, Mir ate way more clean shots and didn't protect himself at all.

I was cheering for Barao and thought it was a terrible stoppage. I don't like Herb for the most part.

Terrible stoppage. Not sure wtf herb was looking at. Barao was hitting urijah's arm 90% time.

I wouldn't mind.
Disappointing.

Barao even just said he was surprised that Herb stopped it.

Herb "Quick Stoppage" Dean strikes again. Worst ref in the business today.

Bad. Unquestionably bad, but to me the outcome was not in doubt so I'm apathetic.

Guy is laying there hugging a leg doing nothing else at a all what is the ref supposed to f

Barao kept looking at herb dean, and after the 2nd look at him, herb bought it I guess. Dude was punching faber in the arm. Maybe if he quit looking at herb dean he woulda been hitting him in the head. Faber was going to lose, but a bs stoppage.

Back