Faber VS Barao stoppage

Terrible Stoppage

Faber was blocking all of those strikes and was giving a thumbs up.. He was defending the strikes.. None of those hammerfists landed on his head..

Nope. He was getting lit up on the feet anyways...

The stoppage was a little early, but Faber was nearly done.

Anyone that says it was a good stoppage is blinded by bias, horrible horrible stoppage Herb Dean panicked and hesistantly stop it

Could see where Herb was coming from but I thought some of Renan's punches were fringe "mohawk line" in terms of placement. Faber was also covering pretty well and was clearly still in it.

Come on now guys, Faber was getting rocked in all of those exchanges at the end. He went down like three different times. I wanted Faber to win, but come on.

I agree it was early. But you just can't rest like that and take punches.

There were a lot of dissapointing moments on the card. Didn't help it was capped off with a bad stoppage.

He is most certainly not the worst ref. His stock definitely dropped after last night though.

eh, bad stoppage but it's hard to believe anything other than Barao domination would happen

Sadly everyone even Barao got robbed in this fight he had Faber hurt but when it was stopped Faber clearly gives the thumbs up just like he said making it a horseshit stoppage and tainting what looked like was gonna be a win for Barao.

Back