Faber VS Barao stoppage

He won't fight for the title ever again .... it sucks because that stoppage was horrible and it was Uriah's last chance

Barao did the ol look at the ref and trick him into stopping the fight....lmao

I guess TS doesn't know who Mirgliotta is..?

A man should not lose his opportunity to become champion while giving a thumbs up!

Herb probably saw something he didn't like. Faber said "it's cool" afterwards didn't seem upset.. he was hurt and he wasn't going to win anyways.

Faber probably wouldn't have won, but that was not even close to the end of the fight.

Sucks it ended that way, but you can't really blame Dean. Faber was just laying there on his stomach getting hammer fists bounced off his head and glove.

You gotta do something.

Terrible stoppage. If it was stopped at an earlier point while Faber was flat, then yeah. But Faber recovered. It could've set up a great fight.

In other news the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks will be playing flag football tomorrow at the Superbowl.

Garbage. Baby hammerfists, Urijah was clearly still into it. The only reason why Herb stopped it was cause Renan looked at him.

Shimada would give him a yellow card for that shit.

Yes he certainly would have. That was garbage. I noticed him look at Herb and I was like please don't stop it. Herb kind of hesitated and that alone makes this bullshit.

Early stoppage.

Especially in a title fight.

Especially for what was likely Faber's last shot ever at a UFC title

Wineland and faber both went into the fetal position. Easy call to make on the stoppage.

Garbage. Baby hammerfists, Urijah was clearly still into it. The only reason why Herb stopped it was cause Renan looked at him.

Shimada would give him a yellow card for that shit.

This

Herb should be fired

Back