Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

she was hot back then.... wtf happened to her , i guess too many twinkies

she became a feminist.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/37-women-before-and-after-third-wave-feminism/85648010/
85648012.jpg

85648019.jpg

85648018.jpg

I won't argue that she bares some responsibility, and I do question the alleged "rape" that might have just been more give and take negotiating(I don't know the details).

My main point is that it's inappropriate in that setting to even put her in that position, which I do believe he is mostly responsible for, given his status. Legally speaking, whatever, I don't think he broke any laws. I just think that kind of power play needs to be curbed. It goes both ways too. I don't like some bimbo offering herself up to get her shitty project off the ground either. I just don't think that's the case here. I believe there was a high level of manipulation involved, which is more on him.

Business needs to be conducted professionally, and I think people should be working to eliminate every bit of sexual pay for play from the equation.

If Harvey opens the meeting with "can I flirt with you?" and it's in the privacy of her apartment or hotel or w/e...then it's on her to;

- say no.
- or, say yes but then don't give any signals to help advance the flirting.

She did neither. She said in a playful tone while aggressively moving INTO his personal space "we can do both!"

She went along for the ride willingly, using her hotness to get a deal done. Could a man have done that? Could I have used my sexiness to strike a deal with Harvey? I'm not saying that Harvey isn't a dirt bag. But I see a chick in the video playing along and advancing the flirt game. And she used her looks and her sex to get ahead both KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY.

This is no different then trying to flirt with a cop to get off of a speeding ticket.

There is nothing sinister here. It's two adults "playing the game". Now that it's "pile on Bill Cosby" time for Harvey, she's trying to use this nothing story to again get ahead, get attention or maybe not shoulder any personal blame for feeling like a trashy whore during her time spent with Harvey.

If Harvey opens the meeting with "can I flirt with you?" and it's in the privacy of her apartment or hotel or w/e...then it's on her to

It was in his office at Weinstein headquarters. It wasn't a date, or a *wink, wink* meeting in a hotel. She did also seem uncomfortable and hesitant when he asked, and when he acted a bit turned off, that's when she loosened up.

Again, if it was a more natural progression, and nothing was overtly stated and implied at the beginning of the meeting, I wouldn't have a big problem with it, and I'd be calling bullshit on her describing how she felt. The issue I have is Harvey making it an awkward situation by being so forward, and essentially testing her, and using his position to horde over her.

Sure, she didn't have to go along with it, but it shouldn't have been part of the meeting in the first place, and that's what I take issue with more than anything. It's an abuse of power, and it's wrong. If he does that "Hey, I'm Mr. Bigshot, let me fondle you" game at a club or whatever, fine. The girl in question in that setting doesn't have anything to lose(unless she's an associate of some kind, of course) by turning him down. In a business setting, it's different. The pressure to comply is unfair. Why is "let me fondle you, or fuck off" part of the deal? It shouldn't be.

Sure, but he put her in a very awkward position right off the bat. She's there trying to sell her shit, and one of the first things out of his mouth is "Can I flirt with you?", like some fucking ogre who doesn't know how human interactions work, and when she was even the least bit hesitant, he got all mopey, and immediately gave off a vibe like he was offended. She was put in a spot right away. I understand her playfulness, because he not so subtly made it part of the deal.

I'm not all about this #metoo/#Timesup shit, but the power dynamic thing that Weinstein clearly abused on a daily basis, is something I can understand needing to be curbed. If flirting occurs naturally as part of the game in a negotiation, that's fine, but the shit that Weinstein did in that video alone, was over the line and abuse of power.

"You pretty girl. I touch you, okay? I touch you, you get deal."

What a fat fucking chud.

"Hollywood has the best moral compass, because it has compassion and tolerance,"

-Harvey Weinstein

Brah, I have been put through institutional grinders like the army, and Boeing, and come out the other side in tact, wearing a cocky grin.

I don't like authority. How smooth of a ride do you think I had in the military?

Trump?

I have met far more impressive people then Donald Trump.

<mma4>

It was in his office at Weinstein headquarters. It wasn't a date, or a *wink, wink* meeting in a hotel. She did also seem uncomfortable and hesitant when he asked, and when he acted a bit turned off, that's when she loosened up.

Again, if it was a more natural progression, and nothing was overtly stated and implied at the beginning of the meeting, I wouldn't have a big problem with it, and I'd be calling bullshit on her describing how she felt. The issue I have is Harvey making it an awkward situation by being so forward, and essentially testing her, and using his position to horde over her.

Sure, she didn't have to go along with it, but it shouldn't have been part of the meeting in the first place, and that's what I take issue with more than anything. It's an abuse of power, and it's wrong. If he does that "Hey, I'm Mr. Bigshot, let me fondle you" game at a club or whatever, fine. The girl in question in that setting doesn't have anything to lose(unless she's an associate of some kind, of course) by turning him down. In a business setting, it's different. The pressure to comply is unfair. Why is "let me fondle you, or fuck off" part of the deal? It shouldn't be.

At the start of the meeting he stated how he was gonna move forward. At that point she could have walked out of the room. But we both know why she stayed.

She agreed and the meeting commenced as how we both watched. She was using the power of her vagina to get ahead and not based off of the merits of whatever the hell it was she was peddling. And since it came so natural too her, I would wager that in life this wasn't the first time she used her vagina to her advantage.

I don't think it's appropriate Harvey does that but she wasn't saying "no please stop" or pulling away from him. She was playing along and helping the flirting sustain. There was no crime here.

At the start of the meeting he stated how he was gonna move forward. At that point she could have walked out of the room. But we both know why she stayed.

Of course, but my point is that she shouldn't be put in that position to begin with. She shouldn't have to flirt with the chud, and let him put his hands all over her, to ensure her business proposition.

She was using the power of her vagina to get ahead and not based off of the merits of whatever the hell it was she was peddling.

She was forced to do so, if she wanted any chance of having her project picked up.

I don't think it's appropriate Harvey does that but she wasn't saying "no please stop" or pulling away from him.

Yeah, because that would've been that. Do you not see how it's far more wrong for Harvey to require that as part of the deal, and not her to be coerced into it?

I'm not saying he committed a crime. I have questions of my own about the alleged "rape", and if it was just her going the extra mile for the deal, then that is where my sympathy stops. That's when she has to say no, and go to the cops immediately. If her compliance in this game goes as far as letting him plow her, and she wants to claim rape over it, then that is bullshit on her end.

Of course, but my point is that she shouldn't be put in that position to begin with. She shouldn't have to flirt with the chud, and let him put his hands all over her, to ensure her business proposition.

I agree with you to a point. Declaring your intentions to flirt before you flirt in a private setting seems snaky but fine. He announced his intent at the very start. He found her attractive. He wanted to flirt with her. He announced his intentions, she played along.

She was forced to do so, if she wanted any chance of having her project picked up.

No. She really wasn't. If she were a man and the idea sound, she would still have a meeting with HW. If her idea was strong enough and had merit or whatever the hell it was she was pushing in that meeting, she would still get her project picked up. She was using her vagina to get an edge up and push her project. She knew damn well what she was doing.

She was playing the game every bit as much as he was. She could have stopped or not played along at any time. And she certainly didn't have to propel the flirting forward when it was dying down.

I agree with you to a point. Declaring your intentions to flirt before you flirt in a private setting seems snaky but fine. He announced his intent at the very start. He found her attractive. He wanted to flirt with her. He announced his intentions, she played along.

It's the announcement of his plans, that I have the biggest problem with. Especially that he did it right off the bat. It's a coy way of getting consent to be a creep. It is snaky like you said, but I don't know why you think it absolves him of any responsibility, and it somehow makes her the bad actor here for going along with it, like she wasn't pressured into it.

No. She really wasn't. If she were a man and the idea sound, she would still have a meeting with HW. If her idea was strong enough and had merit or whatever the hell it was she was pushing in that meeting, she would still get her project picked up.

Well, yeah. She's not a man, and Harvey put an extra bullshit stipulation on the deal, that a man wouldn't have to put up with(not typically, anyways). You see what I'm saying? A man and a woman with the exact same idea go to HW, and only the woman has to pretend she wants his dick to get a deal. That's not cool. Her idea could be a great one, and would be taken at face value if she was man. Because she's a woman though, she has to play this stupid game and pretend she attracted to this fat disgusting piece of shit, or risk having her shit shutdown over turning him off. If the man gets shut down, it's because HW isn't interested. If she gets shut down, it's because she didn't play ball with his hard on. Again, not cool, not fair, not right.

She was using her vagina to get an edge up and push her project. She knew damn well what she was doing.

Again, she had to.

She was playing the game every bit as much as he was. She could have stopped or not played along at any time. And she certainly didn't have to propel the flirting forward when it was dying down.

She shouldn't have had to play the game in the first place.

It's the announcement of his plans, that I have the biggest problem with. Especially that he did it right off the bat. It's a coy way of getting consent to be a creep. It is snaky like you said, but I don't know why you think it absolves him of any responsibility, and it somehow makes her the bad actor here for going along with it, like she wasn't pressured into it.

Because it allows her the freedom and ability to not move forward with the meeting under that rule set. She's free to say no and walk away. She's a grown woman and under her own power. She was not forced to be there against her will.

Well, yeah. She's not a man, and Harvey put an extra bullshit stipulation on the deal, that a man wouldn't have to put up with(not typically, anyways). You see what I'm saying? A man and a woman with the exact same idea go to HW, and only the woman has to pretend she wants his dick to get a deal. That's not cool. Her idea could be a great one, and would be taken at face value if she was man. Because she's a woman though, she has to play this stupid game and pretend she attracted to this fat disgusting piece of shit, or risk having her shit shutdown over turning him off. If the man gets shut down, it's because HW isn't interested. If she gets shut down, it's because she didn't play ball with his hard on. Again, not cool, not fair, not right.

And what if her project is shit and gets pushed ahead anyways because she played the game? Do we call foul then? If her project was so good on it's own merit, then flirting or not HW would back the project. If he wasn't an idiot that is. The project, with or without flirting would stand on it's own merit regardless. Because in the end it is what it is.

Again, she had to.

Did she try to leave and he physically stopped her? Did he advance on her after she said "no" or "stop"? She had to because of your preconcieved notion that her life or death were on the line should HW not push this project of hers. Neither of those things seem to be the case. So you've filled in detail to push the victim narrative when in reality, she was playing the game to get a leg up for her project to get pushed based on her sexuality and not the merits of the project. That's what she was doing.

Again...this is no different then a hot girl demanding you buy her a drink, or flirting to get out of a parking ticket or doing whatever the hell else hot girls do when they use their attractiveness to get things they want.

She shouldn't have had to play the game in the first place.

People find other people attractive. When you are an attractive person, it's both an advantage and a hindrance. Depends on how you look at it. But that's just the way it is. Her being an attractive woman back then means that sometimes when she's dealing with men, they may try to make advances on her through all of her daily interactions. We are not robots, that's just what people do.

This then boils down to what Jordon Petersen was trying to ask, "can men and women work together?"

Last edited:
And what if her project is shit and gets pushed ahead anyways because she played the game? Do we call foul then? If her project was so good on it's own merit, then flirting or not HW would back the project. If he wasn't an idiot that is. The project, with or without flirting would stand on it's own merit regardless. Because in the end it is what it is.

We're just going in circles with the rest of it, but I'll address this.

We don't know the quality of her work, and it's impossible to know if Harvey would've got on board if she refused his advances even if it was great. We can't ever know, and neither can she, because Harvey made sexual advances part of the deal, and she felt the need to play along to help her chances. All I'm saying is that it should never be a part of a business deal, and Harvey making it a part of the deal not only undermines her work and true capability, but it's just a scummy move.

People find other people attractive. When you are an attractive person, it's both an advantage and a hindrance. Depends on how you look at it. But that's just the way it is. Her being an attractive woman back then means that sometimes when she's dealing with men, they may try to make advances on her through all of her daily interactions. We are not robots, that's just what people do.

C'mon. You're telling me it was impossible for Harvey to hide his emotions during a business meeting? It's not asking much that he keeps some professional composure in these settings, and not imply that allowing him to put his hands all over her is part of the overall deal.

Yeah I totally agree. He’s lecherous and disgusting.

But I guess I don’t see why right off the bat she wouldn’t tell him it’s inappropriate. I’m not letting someone fondle me to get a sale.

Even before that she should have said she wanted to talk to the marketing team, not with him alone. This was their second meeting so I wonder how the first one went.
She needs something from him and doesn't want to kill her chances of getting it by shutting it down. Some women might've drawn that line in the sand really clearly but then those are the women that get get fucked by Weinstein in the metaphorical sense instead of the literal one.

She needs something from him and doesn't want to kill her chances of getting it by shutting it down. Some women might've drawn that line in the sand really clearly but then those are the women that get get fucked by Weinstein in the metaphorical sense instead of the literal one.

He's not the only person in the world to pitch the project too.

if her project is a strong idea, it would get by based off of it's own merit.

he is a scumbag but this was mutual flirting for different gains from each person.

We're just going in circles with the rest of it, but I'll address this.

We don't know the quality of her work, and it's impossible to know if Harvey would've got on board if she refused his advances even if it was great. We can't ever know, and neither can she, because Harvey made sexual advances part of the deal, and she felt the need to play along to help her chances. All I'm saying is that it should never be a part of a business deal, and Harvey making it a part of the deal not only undermines her work and true capability, but it's just a scummy move.

he's not the only person with money she can go to.

and we will never know because she wouldn't let her project stand on it's own merit. she played the game instantly and made that choice.

C'mon. You're telling me it was impossible for Harvey to hide his emotions during a business meeting? It's not asking much that he keeps some professional composure in these settings, and not imply that allowing him to put his hands all over her is part of the overall deal.

Sure it's scummy, but he declared it up front instead of not declaring it and just starting in on flirting. he gave her the chance to say no. that's better than not giving her the chance to say no, stringing her along for a chance to get some ass without no intentions of really giving two shits about her project. it's scummy. but she was offered an out right from the get go. she didn't even hesitate. she went full into flirting like it was second nature. you think she hasn't done that before to get what she wants?

on the flip side under the same conditions presented to myself, i wouldn't even know the rules of the game or how to fucking flirt like that. i'm terrible at it. i'd be worse with someone i wasn't even interested in...my lies would be so obvious. because I've never done it before. that is, use my sexuality and good looks to get something i want from someone i don't find attractive.

This girl knew exactly what the game was and jumped right in.

Look at the bright side to all this, seeing as how she looks now, she will never have this problem again.

lol.

Last edited:
That's more personal. It would depend on a lot of variables. I would hope at the least she would tell me about this creepy fat man putting his hands all over her, if she really objected to it at the time.
Lol. If this was my wife I would be mad as hell about her behavior

Louie seems like a great guy tbh. Asking permission to whip his dick out in front of them. I wish I had that kind of game.
As I understand it, that game included having a position of power over their money game

I wonder if there is a woman on earth he has respect for. I'd like to see how he conducts himself in the presence of a woman he sees as an equal.
Hillary and his mom probably.

She literally gave Harvey approval to do everything he did in that video.

He made it clear he wasn’t going to buy her shit unless she played the game. She willfully played the game.

And the same goes for Harvey. The game isn’t over. Get ready to give all your money to the whores.
She was gonna let that asshole flirt with her, maybe feel her up a little to get the gig. I still feel sorry she was raped, though.

Back