Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

It was in his office at Weinstein headquarters. It wasn't a date, or a *wink, wink* meeting in a hotel. She did also seem uncomfortable and hesitant when he asked, and when he acted a bit turned off, that's when she loosened up.

Again, if it was a more natural progression, and nothing was overtly stated and implied at the beginning of the meeting, I wouldn't have a big problem with it, and I'd be calling bullshit on her describing how she felt. The issue I have is Harvey making it an awkward situation by being so forward, and essentially testing her, and using his position to horde over her.

Sure, she didn't have to go along with it, but it shouldn't have been part of the meeting in the first place, and that's what I take issue with more than anything. It's an abuse of power, and it's wrong. If he does that "Hey, I'm Mr. Bigshot, let me fondle you" game at a club or whatever, fine. The girl in question in that setting doesn't have anything to lose(unless she's an associate of some kind, of course) by turning him down. In a business setting, it's different. The pressure to comply is unfair. Why is "let me fondle you, or fuck off" part of the deal? It shouldn't be.
{<redford}

And they are not stopping because of this harvey weinstien shit either.

Hollyweird should get the Ohio state treatment and have to vacate all prior victories and lose scholarships

I wonder if there is a woman on earth he has respect for. I'd like to see how he conducts himself in the presence of a woman he sees as an equal.
there is no generic woman that has a generic level of respect. every woman is unique...You don't fuck someone like Haley Berry the same way you'd fuck Cardi B...

Typical video of a man in power and using it to sexually assault a subordinate female. This video is even more damning towards harvey.

Back