Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

Harvey's a creepy sack of shit, but in this instance, it looks like him and her were both trying to be the hunter, he was just better at it.
Not a lot of sympathy for this lady. If you're trading sex for career advancement, you're part of the problem and you shouldn't be crying, "me too!"

Why do you take that women’s word for what it is?

If anything this video has proven for me is that her “moral compass” is way off too.. and that she is willing to go far for moneytairy gain.... a lie about rape to take some money of HW seems right up her alley
He's a serial rapist. Keyword serial. I'm about done giving that degenerate the benefit of the doubt. This isn't just one accuser. There are literally hundreds.

He's a serial rapist. Keyword serial. I'm about done giving that degenerate the benefit of the doubt. This isn't just one accuser. There are literally hundreds.

I believe he raped several women yes. But a lot of women try to profit from screaming rape while a lot of those cases aren’t (simply because they were looking to get something in return for HW).

If anything you should be mad at those women because they misuse this metoo movement and disgrace women who have been actually raped

Keyword is rapist. I'm pretty confident he's absolute trash. But he didn't Cosby these women.

I'm also pretty sure the women weren't forced into any thing.

I believe he raped several women yes. But a lot of women try to profit from screaming rape while a lot of those cases aren’t (simply because they were looking to get something in return for HW).

If anything you should be mad at those women because they misuse this metoo movement and disgrace women who have been actually raped
Keyword is rapist. I'm pretty confident he's absolute trash. But he didn't Cosby these women.

I believe Harvey is a serial rapist and this woman was one of his victims. If there's proof otherwise, I'm willing to change my mind. But I doubt there ever will be. I also believe Harvey will be convicted due to strong evidence against him.

I believe Harvey is a serial rapist and this woman was one of his victims. If there's proof otherwise, I'm willing to change my mind. But I doubt there ever will be. I also believe Harvey will be convicted due to strong evidence against him.

Just so we are absolutely clear.

You believe he's guilty based on your feelings, but will not believe he's innocent unless there is proof?

I'm fucking baffled by how the left still has people following them.

Interesting. So even though in this instance you cant ahow me him forcing himself onto her, and there is no evidence yet abojt the rape that came later. Just her word it did, like her word here that shes being sexually abused even though she wasnt. Essentially making her kind of an opportunistic liar?

Your math is:

Hw is a rapist.

Therefore he raped this woman.

Nope. Our society doesnt work like that.

Hw is a rapist, but this bitch ao far is lying about sexual assault and thats all we know.

Just so we are absolutely clear.

You believe he's guilty based on your feelings, but will not believe he's innocent unless there is proof?

I'm fucking baffled by how the left still has people following them.
Based on overwhelming evidence that he is a serial rapist. Has nothing to do with feelings or politics. Weinstein is a liberal and a major Democratic donor FWIW.

Interesting. So even though in this instance you cant ahow me him forcing himself onto her, and there is no evidence yet abojt the rape that came later. Just her word it did, like her word here that shes being sexually abused even though she wasnt. Essentially making her kind of an opportunistic liar?

Your math is:

Hw is a rapist.

Therefore he raped this woman.

Nope. Our society doesnt work like that.

Hw is a rapist, but this bitch ao far is lying about sexual assault and thats all we know.
By all means Weinstein is entitled to a fair trial. However I believe he will be convicted at trial due to the overwhelming evidence against him. Not sure why you're butt hurt about that. Let his fat ass hang.

Based on overwhelming evidence that he is a serial rapist. Has nothing to do with feelings or politics. Weinstein is a liberal and a major Democratic donor FWIW.

I don't care about his political affiliations for what it's worth.

I would like to see this overwhelming evidence though.

I don't care about his political affiliations for what it's worth.

I would like to see this overwhelming evidence though.
I don't care either. You're the one who tried injecting some political bullshit into this, even though my opinion of Weinstein has nothing to do with politics. I think when well over a hundred people accuse you of something, it speaks volumes. I've defended a lot of men who I believe were falsely accused. I'm not a feminist or a SJW who thinks you should always believe the woman or women.

So according to your logic Asia Argento was also raped by HW???

I believe she was, however that doesn't excuse her own bad behavior.

Listen to what you are saying. She willingly dated the guy for a few more years after the alleged rape....

I suggest you go and talk to a real rape victim and ask what they think about that

Listen to what you are saying. She willingly dated the guy for a few more years after the alleged rape....

I suggest you go and talk to a real rape victim and ask what they think about that
You see these things as automatically mutually exclusive when they are often not. I've seen men far less wealthy and powerful ruthlessly exploit and abuse beautiful women. Hell, I could have done this myself if it weren't for my values. It's fairly easy to get away with, especially back when I was younger.

Her livelihood depends on it. His doesn't. She's doing it to survive in that environment, and not offend one of the most powerful men in Hollywood who could destroy her with a few phone calls. He's doing it because he's a creepy, power tripping weirdo.

There is no equivalence.
She was going to die from starvation with out sucking his dick?

Holy shit I was about to say the same. The man didn’t even put on a nice shirt or anything to try to seduce her though. I mean shit put on a shirt and blazer at least...
He put on a billion-dollar company that dominated the entertainment industry.

Not gonna lie. After watching that I'm wondering why it is OK for a women to use sex like that for access, but it is wrong for Weinstien to use access for sex.

Seriously, why are we OK with women flirting to get what they want?

It is just as scummy as Weinstien is here.
Yeah. The whole video is cringe-city on both ends.

One of the undercurrents of the whole situation is that these women want to use their sexuality to leapfrog other people in life but then want society to protect them from the risks and downsides of it.

The "invisible victims" here are all the awkward 20-something guys and older or heavier women who could easily blow away whatever app she was pitching who got left out because they couldn't offer their bodies as the main course.

The other key piece of evidence here is the recording of him going nuts and trying to beg and drag that other woman back into the hotel room.

It seems like Harvey would basically give every indication of what he wanted with his touchy-feely initial "pitch meetings," and if the person agreed to go back to the hotel room, he would then let loose.

Obviously he's a giant scumbag, but he also gave every sign of what he really intended before unveiling his final form to them.

The man is a sleazeball of the lowest rung, and there's certainly a massive power differential between her station and his - he can propell or hinder her career. But if your mental arithmetic in a situation where a creepy old shitmonger is sliding his hand up your leg results in "I'll stay and ignore in order to make the deal", you've got some fundamental issues. This isn't victim-blaming, this is pointing out that when her brain saw an out and refused to take it because being sexually harrassed was an acceptable sacrifice for a deal. I understand that a lot of women have grown up with certain notions of what they have to deal with when it comes to men. But this girl wasn't born in the 60s. She was born maybe, what, early 90s? What kind of parenting or societal feedback does one get where you grow up to see avoidable sexual harassment as an acceptable bargaining chip in career advancement?

I feel bad for her but not because of the experience alone, perhaps more so because she didn't (and perhaps even now doesn't) see that she made a judgment call to sacrifice self-respect for career advancement. In computer speak, that's a kernel-level issue...
She was born in 1982 or 1983, because the video is from 2011 and she was 28 at the time. She's about 35 now.

Back