Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

Dude's a creep for sure, but it seems a lot of these women are basically whores that went along with it as long as it, umm, stroked their careers along.
Fuck the whole lot of 'em, it's not as if Hollywood has produced anything worth the price of admission in a long long time anyway.

You don't even see the way she hugged him. She's out of view. What you do see is fatboy Weinstein rubbing his hands all over her. Again, after her initial handshake gesture was dismissed.

This has nothing to do with dating, either. This is a powerful businessman taking advantage of his position, during a private pitch meeting. Is it too much to ask that men don't sexualize prospective clients, and put them in an awkward position to begin with?

I can see that her hips are squared up which means her shoulders are squared up as she leans into him. (not him leaning into her)

This is about signals and flirting. As she said "we can do both". She agreed to the rules. She chose the location and venue, her dress and her behavior. All elements under her control.

She even chose to meet up with him again, alone.

She holds responsibility towards her own actions.

My biggest problem with it, and you can see it at the beginning of of the video, is how he immediately lets it be known what he's there for. He asks his staffer not to interrupt, and then locks the door. He then practically slaps her hand away, when she went to shake his, and pulls her in for sensual hug. Then he asks her if he can flirt with her. She initially is hesitant and gives a "sort of, maybe" kind of response. He then acts put off.

This is all before any sort of business talk occurs. It's all very manipulative, and sure, you can blame her a bit for not slapping him the face, and storming out, but realistically the situation is a tough one, and Harvey holds all the cards.

Instead of wondering why she might have felt the need to flirt back a bit, question why Harvey makes it part of meeting at all. That's the problem. She's there to make a pitch. Why does heavy petting need to occur for her to be able to do that? This wasn't natural flirting that just blossomed throughout the meeting. This was Weinstein pathetically begging for it, and making it part of the negotiation.

Harvey's a creepy piece of shit. That's beyond debate at this point. Yeah, she should have slapped his face and stormed out. Instead, she played along to get along, to a certain extent. None of that changes the fact that Wankstein set the tone of the meeting. He wanted to cop a feel, at the very least, and used his power and wealth to manipulate this and many other women.

She holds responsibility towards her own actions.

I won't argue that she bares some responsibility, and I do question the alleged "rape" that might have just been more give and take negotiating(I don't know the details).

My main point is that it's inappropriate in that setting to even put her in that position, which I do believe he is mostly responsible for, given his status. Legally speaking, whatever, I don't think he broke any laws. I just think that kind of power play needs to be curbed. It goes both ways too. I don't like some bimbo offering herself up to get her shitty project off the ground either. I just don't think that's the case here. I believe there was a high level of manipulation involved, which is more on him.

Business needs to be conducted professionally, and I think people should be working to eliminate every bit of sexual pay for play from the equation.

Her livelihood depends on it.

That sounds grossly overstated. She needed to make this particular sale or face bankruptcy? Or find a new line of work is things have gotten that desperate? Come on, man. She's using sex appeal to her benefit and she's responsible for doing so. There needs to be some accountability for that.

That sounds grossly overstated. She needed to make this particular sale or face bankruptcy? Or find a new line of work is things have gotten that desperate? Come on, man. She's using sex appeal to her benefit and she's responsible for doing so. There needs to be some accountability for that.

A bit of hyperbole, sure, but lets juts say she has way more to lose than Harvey. Especially if she pisses him off. Again, if it had occurred naturally, and Weinstein didn't pathetically ask if he could flirt right off the bat, and essentially make the meeting all about that, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it as I do.

A bit of hyperbole, sure, but lets juts say she has way more to lose than Harvey. Especially if she pisses him off. Again, if it had occurred naturally, and Weinstein didn't pathetically ask if he could flirt right off the bat, and essentially make the meeting all about that, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it as I do.

I hear you. My view is that women are being let off the hook way too easy. If your wife was this broad how would expect her to behave?

I hear you. My view is that women are being let off the hook way too easy. If your wife was this broad how would expect her to behave?

That's more personal. It would depend on a lot of variables. I would hope at the least she would tell me about this creepy fat man putting his hands all over her, if she really objected to it at the time.

Imagine just trying to make a living and having to deal with that crap everyday. If that's normal behavior in Hollywood, might as well just burn that cesspool of decadence down already and start anew. People could use a break from watching movies. The stuff they produce nowadays is so centered on making money and influenced by special interests, that you can hardly expect much in quality anymore. Especially considering China has practically bought off all their studios; it would now appear to be a more damaging force to cultural values than to its betterment.

God damn, boning him turned her from a hot ass bird to a fat homely feminazi

raw

Man I'm just gonna be honest

If all I had to do to get someone to buy my shit, or support something I'm promoting, or toss me in his next mega hit movie, was suck a little dick, theyd be calling me blowjob snipey

56747.jpg

Did she go forward with the business arrangement after the alleged rape, and how long did she wait to report it?

That's more personal. It would depend on a lot of variables. I would hope at the least she would tell me about this creepy fat man putting his hands all over her, if she really objected to it at the time.

The point being is these women gaining advantage through sex when the opportunity arises are held to no moral standard. I'd sure as fuck expect my wife to truncate the shit posthaste and don't accept needing to make a buck as an excuse. "I was pressured." isn't something most dudes are gonna accept.

The point being is these women gaining advantage through sex when the opportunity arises are held to no moral standard.

Really? I'd say the fact that these claims just started being taken seriously, speaks volumes on how the women in these scenarios have always been judged. Let's not rewrite history, just because some powerful dudes are just now starting to receive some backlash for their behavior. It's been "the bitch was asking for it." for as long as I can remember in these types of scenarios, which is definitely a judgement on their moral character. The shoe is just on the other foot now.

Really? I'd say the fact that these claims just started being taken seriously, speaks volumes on how the women in these scenarios have always been judged. Let's not rewrite history, just because some powerful dudes are just now starting to receive some backlash for their behavior. It's been "the bitch was asking for it." for as long as I can remember in these types of scenarios, which is definitely a judgement on their moral character. The shoe is just on the other foot now.

This seems to miss the point entirely. No worries. Happy Saturday!

She totally went along with it. The way he was touching her was blatantly inappropriate, anyone would have called him out on it and walked out the door immediately. I can buy the explanation that she's some kind of fucked up person who has no self-respect and is unable to place healthy boundaries, doesn't know how to say "no" and is used to being in abusive relationships. Then she allowed him to have sex with her and hates herself forever for that. That's a plausible scenario. The version she told is clearly false.

she was hot back then.... wtf happened to her , i guess too many twinkies

Man I'm just gonna be honest

If all I had to do to get someone to buy my shit, or support something I'm promoting, or toss me in his next mega hit movie, was suck a little dick, theyd be calling me blowjob snipey

I thought they already did? GOT EM!

j/k man. Loveya!

Back