Excessive promotion of progressive values ... annoying AF

SO I guess France is not your safe space then?

Well, heterosexuality is superior to homosexuality, so obviously we would prefer to see heterosexual relationships insofar as companies are portraying relationships.

Shut the fuck up

By directly affecting the culture our family lives in. This is brainwashing and it is HISTORICAL FACT that the growing up homosexuality and androgeny and trans and all that shit is a SIGN OF THE END OF A CULTURE--- from the greeks to romans to byzantines. Sissy culture needs to be stopped before it destroys us.

If you really think homosexuality was the cause of the end of any three of those civilizations, you show an encyclopedic lack of historical knowledge.

Thread needs insight from a bowl cut feminist vegan IMO.

Shut the fuck up
Not an argument

tenor.gif

Homosexuality was widespread in ancient Greece so I cannot be annoyed that it's being pushed ad nauseam in the media 2,500 years later. Legit thesis right there.

If you made a thread about being annoyed about say, over the top patriotic or military adds I would come up with something better than "armies having existed forever".

You don't appear very intelligent for someone calling me an idiot or caveman over and over.

Oh and fuck you I am not clicking your links.
Lol you can be annoyed that water is wet if you like. It's still a futile ass backwards exercise in bitching about nothing. It is an individual human characteristic dummy, not even the same ball park as Murica Fuck Yea ads during your Jerry Springer binges. Companies can't represent themselves any way they see fit because it offends you snowflake? Not to mention it was in a foreign country. Lol fucking knuckle draggers. You seriously think your OP warrants more?

Lol you can be annoyed that water is wet if you like. It's still a futile ass backwards exercise in bitching about nothing. It is an individual human characteristic dummy, not even the same ball park as Murica Fuck Yea ads during your Jerry Springer binges. Companies can't represent themselves any way they see fit because it offends you snowflake? Not to mention it was in a foreign country. Lol fucking knuckle draggers. You seriously think your OP warrants more?

Lol you are a worthless shit poster and sound like a huge looser.

No need to reply.

"I saw things I didn't agree with! Let me go cry about it on the internet!"

Lol you are a worthless shit poster and sound like a huge looser.

No need to reply.

...and yet you replied to him.

This whole thread sound very much like you simply getting angry by things you don't agree with. Do you need a safe space?

By directly affecting the culture our family lives in. This is brainwashing and it is HISTORICAL FACT that the growing up homosexuality and androgeny and trans and all that shit is a SIGN OF THE END OF A CULTURE--- from the greeks to romans to byzantines. Sissy culture needs to be stopped before it destroys us.
Butt fucking thread has 700+ posts.
It's already too late

...and yet you replied to him.

This whole thread sound very much like you simply getting angry by things you don't agree with. Do you need a safe space?

Actually I am telling him not to reply to me because I won't waste anymore time on his incoherent rambling.

Oh and yes I absolutely need a safe space. Brilliantly played, such wit. Totally caught me there.

Actually I am telling him not to reply to me because I won't waste anymore time on his incoherent rambling.

Oh and yes I absolutely need a safe space. Brilliantly played, such wit. Totally caught me there.

I was not trying to be witty, more playing Captain Obvious for everyone. Really how did you expect this thread to go?

I enjoy this backwards logic where people think advertisers are forcing these progressive values down our throats, when in reality they are simply reacting to what the vast majority wants. The rest of you who are bitching are the same ones who've been shoving your values down the rest of our throats for decades so you can kindly shut the fuck up. I've been listening to how your conservative Christian ideology is the right way to live for decades. Stop being a fucking hypocrite. The world has moved past your 1950's Mayberry worldview and it's not going back.

The advertisers are going to the market, not the other way around.

The LGBT promotion is not coming from gay people at its root. It is pushed as a new cultural imperialism and is social engineering from within the ruling classes (Oligarchy).

So it trickles down and engineers the culture in a top down manner, by directing finances at it.
Explain why would the ruling classes push lgbt agenda? To destroy family units status in society?

I enjoy this backwards logic where people think advertisers are forcing these progressive values down our throats, when in reality they are simply reacting to what the vast majority wants. The rest of you who are bitching are the same ones who've been shoving your values down the rest of our throats for decades so you can kindly shut the fuck up. I've been listening to how your conservative Christian ideology is the right way to live for decades. Stop being a fucking hypocrite. The world has moved past your 1950's Mayberry worldview and it's not going back.

The advertisers are going to the market, not the other way around.
Bullshit. Not so long ago it was the christisn conservative right pushing their agenda, but now it swings the other way and is just as bad.

Bullshit. Not so long ago it was the christisn conservative right pushing their agenda, but now it swings the other way and is just as bad.

You're fucking crazy if you think the liberal agenda has been forced on Americans anywhere near as hard as conservative Christian values in the last decades.

The advertising community is going to where the people are. The people don't want conservative values shoved down their throat anymore.

Back