Excessive promotion of progressive values ... annoying AF

Something tells me that TS has no problem with media that portrays his preferred lifestyle.

Well, heterosexuality is superior to homosexuality, so obviously we would prefer to see heterosexual relationships insofar as companies are portraying relationships.

It is sickening. Hollywood and television pushed hard to normalize homosexuality in the 90s and 2000s. The MTV especially, with gays on "reality" shows.

His liberal philosophies will weaken France to the point of no return. The country will be Muslim majority in 50 years.

I am just pointing out that there isn't the causality that you seem to be implying.

Macron had absolutely nothing to do with the choice of these commercial campaigns, which likely had been decided before he was elected. Cuck or not.

its pretty nasty that they show this on regular TV

Read the first link and once you're positive that you comprehend it read it again, then the others.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news...e-lesbos-and-sex-tourism-ancient-world-002975

https://www.thoughtco.com/polyandry-in-tibet-3528444

http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1139&context=award

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit

The Greeks wrecking each other's rectums is well known.

Those of us that know better are tired of hearing you idiots bitch and moan.

Homosexuality was widespread in ancient Greece so I cannot be annoyed that it's being pushed ad nauseam in the media 2,500 years later. Legit thesis right there.

If you made a thread about being annoyed about say, over the top patriotic or military adds I would come up with something better than "armies having existed forever".

You don't appear very intelligent for someone calling me an idiot or caveman over and over.

Oh and fuck you I am not clicking your links.

The LGBT promotion is not coming from gay people at its root. It is pushed as a new cultural imperialism and is social engineering from within the ruling classes (Oligarchy).

So it trickles down and engineers the culture in a top down manner, by directing finances at it.

How does this directly affect you and your fam?

Weak argument. One of the dumbest leftist use today. "Derp if it doesn't affect you don't worry about it"!!

I've never had a child molested so according to you I shouldn't care about molested kids.

I don't have any family members that are poor so according to you I shouldn't care about poor people.

I could go on but you get the point about how retarded your argument is.

The LGBT promotion is not coming from gay people at its root. It is pushed as a new cultural imperialism and is social engineering from within the ruling classes (Oligarchy).

So it trickles down and engineers the culture in a top down manner, by directing finances at it.
So when Muslims throw gays off of buildings they're really resisting the Bilderberg Group?

So when Muslims throw gays off of buildings they're really resisting the Bilderberg Group?

Haha well I think that would be happening regardless.

Not sure if middle eastern countries are currently being re-engineered in the same manner, but if they do eventually then it's going to be a shit show.

You'll know they are conquered when there are pride parades down the streets of Mecca to fanfare and the people are hesitant to come out of the closet as a Muslim!

Weak argument. One of the dumbest leftist use today. "Derp if it doesn't affect you don't worry about it"!!

I've never had a child molested so according to you I shouldn't care about molested kids.

I don't have any family members that are poor so according to you I shouldn't care about poor people.

Yeah I never understood that line.

It implies that one should not vote or read the papers, since it won't affect weither he starves or not. Wtf.

It's not an argument

I'm asking how it affects his life

I never said he shouldn't care nor have an opinion

You seem overly sensitive about this

I'm not down with gay, I have two kids and I'm not concerned

I just came back from vacations in France and between the airport and the magazines in the aircraft, I noticed quite an abundant dose of 2017:

- on a flat screen atop some waiting line there was a car commercial with a lesbian couple driving the car
- in one of the aircraft magazines there was a fashion picture with some teenage chick wearing a t-shirt on which was written "every woman should be a feminist"
- in the other magazine there was some 5-page interview about that LGBT-blob Beth Ditto, where of course her homosexuality was having a prominent place..............

I understand that the SJW army is all over the place and I'm all for a little bit of carpet-munching here and there but that's abit over-the-top.

Oh and in B4 "triggered conservative" or "stop crying about what doesn't affect you".
I identified as a progressive independent up until the last 4-5 years... I now am a dead center independent (get that out of the way before I get the triggered label)

I protested for LGBT rights/universal healthcare/etc... so I'm not some trump loving conservative by any stretch..

That being said...

What's going on right now is way over the top... I don't have a problem with a million magazines/tv/media talking about it because in all honesty...it's a money maker..it's trendy right now to be Berkeley progressive...it's a target demographic market as far as middle age and younger people in America so it makes some sense that it's used as a branding tool(think Pepsi/Jenner) commercial.

The problem I have is when someone voices a counter opinion to this agenda and they are demonized for it... the very issues that caused the need for protest(discrimination/segregation/free speech/etc) are the very things the current progressives are hypocritically doing themselves..

That's were the current progressives lost me...

In a nutshell..it's fine if you think there's 64 sexual identities but if I don't agree then leave it at that...that's the problem,,we won't always agree in a democratic society but if the current trend goes unchecked we directly weaken the very fabric of ethics that made it possible to promote progressive values to begin with.

I identified as a progressive independent up until the last 4-5 years... I now am a dead center independent (get that out of the way before I get the triggered label)

I protested for LGBT rights/universal healthcare/etc... so I'm not some trump loving conservative by any stretch..

That being said...

What's going on right now is way over the top... I don't have a problem with a million magazines/tv/media talking about it because in all honesty...it's a money maker..it's trendy right now to be Berkeley progressive...it's a target demographic market as far as middle age and younger people in America so it makes some sense that it's used as a branding tool(think Pepsi/Jenner) commercial.

The problem I have is when someone voices a counter opinion to this agenda and they are demonized for it... the very issues that caused the need for protest(discrimination/segregation/free speech/etc) are the very things the current progressives are hypocritically doing themselves..

That's were the current progressives lost me...

In a nutshell..it's fine if you think there's 64 sexual identities but if I don't agree then leave it at that...that's the problem,,we won't always agree in a democratic society but if the current trend goes unchecked we directly weaken the very fabric of ethics that made it possible to promote progressive values to begin with.

Excellent post.

It's not an argument

I'm asking how it affects his life

I never said he shouldn't care nor have an opinion

You seem overly sensitive about this

I'm not down with gay, I have two kids and I'm not concerned

What if I told you I was a lesbian ?

If within a couple of hours you saw 3 adds praising being hetero and having 2 kids, wouldn't you think "ok we get it, enough with that shit"?

What if I told you I was a lesbian ?

If within a couple of hours you saw 3 adds praising being hetero and having 2 kids, wouldn't you think "ok we get it, enough with that shit"?

Media oversaturation is always a thing

They're all there to chase a dollar

So the TS is someone that gets upset over seeing a commercial and two free magazines touch on subjects he doesn't like and still chooses to wade through all the greater stupidity in the WR? Doesn't add up to a good choice to me.

So child molestation is the same as two lesbians buying a car?

Talk about retarded arguments.

So the TS is someone that gets upset over seeing a commercial and two free magazines touch on subjects he doesn't like and still chooses to wade through all the greater stupidity in the WR? Doesn't add up to a good choice to me.

Swedish progressives

Back