Excessive promotion of progressive values ... annoying AF

Incorrect, this all assumes that there is some sort of gnostic change between people who are male and men who have been surgically mutilated. There is not. A doctor can look at one cell and tell if you are male or female.

The inability of you people to grasp this basic truth has gotten me to the point that I believe all trannies and their supporter should simply be shot in pits. How do you know what it feels like to be dead? Perhaps this would change your anti-death perspective?

Nobody said there was some kind of 'gnostic change' AFTER surgery. That's precisely the point. These people have *felt* a certain way their whole lives, and are getting surgery to align their sexual organs to that feeling/belief. Your 'basic truth' is more like a 'wild misunderstanding'.

A doctor can also look at one cell in a 14yo girls body and tell you that she is sexually mature and able to reproduce. If gonads are the ONLY thing that should dictate behavior, you are essentially saying that 14yo girls should be able to get married and have babies. Is this the case? Or are additional variables involved? Do you believe 'age of consent' laws are bullshit social constructs?

As to your death analogy, I'm failing to see how it is even remotely applicable. The fact that you believe that people you don't understand should be shot makes me think maybe you should consider moving to Saudi Arabia, where you can yearn for the glory days of hangin jigaboos from trees and burning little girls at the stake, but get your fix by throwing homosexuals off of buildings.

Nobody said there was some kind of 'gnostic change' AFTER surgery. That's precisely the point. These people have *felt* a certain way their whole lives, and are getting surgery to align their sexual organs to that feeling/belief. Your 'basic truth' is more like a 'wild misunderstanding'.

A doctor can also look at one cell in a 14yo girls body and tell you that she is sexually mature and able to reproduce. If gonads are the ONLY thing that should dictate behavior, you are essentially saying that 14yo girls should be able to get married and have babies. Is this the case? Or are additional variables involved? Do you believe 'age of consent' laws are bullshit social constructs?

As to your death analogy, I'm failing to see how it is even remotely applicable. The fact that you believe that people you don't understand should be shot makes me think maybe you should consider moving to Saudi Arabia, where you can yearn for the glory days of hangin jigaboos from trees and burning little girls at the stake, but get your fix by throwing homosexuals off of buildings.

You keep making this analogy to age of consent as if it's hard-hitting. It's not. A better analogy would be someone who is sexually mature (capable of producing egg or sperm) and claiming they are not in fact sexually mature. They may not be EMOTIONALLY mature, but that wouldn't negate their sexual maturity.

You keep making this analogy to age of consent as if it's hard-hitting. It's not. A better analogy would be someone who is sexually mature (capable of producing egg or sperm) and claiming they are not in fact sexually mature. They may not be EMOTIONALLY mature, but that wouldn't negate their sexual maturity.

So in fact you include other variables such as psychological emotions when judging 14yo girls?

I thought emotions and "feelings" were just "talking out of your ass"? I thought the way someone "feels" is akin to 'thinking you are a unicorn', ie non-existent in reality?

You want to propagate the argument that feelings don't matter, only gonads do, when it comes to transgender, but in fact you allow for additional psychological variables, above and beyond the mere presence of sexually mature gonads in 14yo girls....unless of course you are saying that age of consent laws are ridiculous constructs based on 'feelings'... ... ... ?

So in fact you include other variables such as psychological emotions when judging 14yo girls?

I thought emotions and "feelings" were just "talking out of your ass"? I thought the way someone "feels" is akin to 'thinking you are a unicorn', ie non-existent in reality?

You want to propagate the argument that feelings don't matter, only gonads do, when it comes to transgender, but in fact you allow for additional psychological variables, above and beyond the mere presence of sexually mature gonads in 14yo girls....unless of course you are saying that age of consent laws are ridiculous constructs based on 'feelings'... ... ... ?

Again, your analogy isn't profound. Not all feelings are the same or even real. Someone can say he feels sad, and that is an intelligible statement. Saying he "feels like a woman" is not.

Again, your analogy isn't profound. Not all feelings are the same or even real. Someone can say he feels sad, and that is an intelligible statement. Saying he "feels like a woman" is not.

You are backtracking.

You went from "feelings don't mean shit, only gonads do", to "not all feelings are the same".

The sad analogy is only intelligible to you because you can relate to feeling sad in your direct experience - would you not agree that it would be incredibly short-sighted for a sociopath to look at you and tell you that your feelings of "sad" are unintelligible and non-existent because he lacks the empathy to understand?

You are backtracking.

You went from "feelings don't mean shit, only gonads do", to "not all feelings are the same".

You're making an equivocation. I have said males and females are determined by their gonads and hence that "feeling female (or male)" is meaningless gibberish. To paint my position with a brush as broad as "feelings don't mean shit" is completely dishonest.

The sad analogy is only intelligible to you because you can relate to feeling sad in your direct experience - would you not agree that it would be incredibly short-sighted for a sociopath to look at you and tell you that your feelings of "sad" are unintelligible and non-existent because he lacks the empathy to understand?

Utter nonsense. Sad is by definition a way of feeling. Female is by definition:
Female (♀) is the sex of an organism, or a part of an organism, that produces non-mobile ova (egg cells). Barring rare medical conditions, most female mammals, including female humans, have two X chromosomes.
Saying you "feel like that" is meaningless gibberish. Transgenders may have obsessive, intrusive thoughts that they can't reason themselves out of having but that doesn't make those thoughts are coherent.

Transgenders may have obsessive, intrusive thoughts that they can't reason themselves out of having but that doesn't make those thoughts are coherent.

Those thoughts are no more incoherent than the "feeling" that drives you to dedicate your life to faith in a non-existent deity.

Reported for racism.

A 14 year old girl would have a higher rate of complications during childbirth and a doctor could also tell you that.

Yes, age of consent laws are social constructs and rather arbitrary ones at that. As you point out we reach sexual maturity often before the age of consent and our brains fully develop well after them so they're not entirely coherent as a line on which to judge someone an adult or child, which is why often people over the age of consent will be referred to and thought of as "kids" after passing the age of consent.

A 14 year old girl would have a higher rate of complications during childbirth and a doctor could also tell you that.

Yes, age of consent laws are social constructs and rather arbitrary ones at that. As you point out we reach sexual maturity often before the age of consent and our brains fully develop well after them so they're not entirely coherent as a line on which to judge someone an adult or child, which is why often people over the age of consent will be referred to and thought of as "kids" after passing the age of consent.

I agree. I'm not advocating that 14 year olds should be legally allowed to consummate marriage - I was more trying to make a point by extending the reasoning offered by others that only gonads should dictate behavior.

The higher rates of complications was brought up earlier - while I'm don't necessarily doubt that, I'm also a little on the fence about it. It seems weird to me that the sexual organs would fully develop, whilst other mechanisms necessary for childbirth, such as the hips or birth canal, would lag behind. You would think sexual maturity would indicate that said individual is ready to actually reproduce.

Unfortunately, the statistics posted earlier were a little hard to correlate because it primarily consisted of teen births from 3rd world countries, where the problem of young mothers is more prevalent, and given the state of healthcare (or lack of access) in these countries - I suspect that all health related issues have more complications from these data sets.

Reported for racism.

You make a post declaring that 'trannies and their supporters' should be murdered and thrown into pits':

I believe all trannies and their supporter should simply be shot in pits. How do you know what it feels like to be dead? Perhaps this would change your anti-death perspective?

And when I call you on it by alluding to the indiscriminate killing of innocent 'outsiders' in the past, you jump all over a word I used and claim I'm being racist. Where in God's name did you study logic?

As I said, take your narrow-minded bullshit intolerance back to the 17th century.

You make a post declaring that 'trannies and their supporters' should be murdered and thrown into pits':

And when I call you on it by alluding to the indiscriminate killing of innocent 'outsiders' in the past, you jump all over a word I used and claim I'm being racist. Where in God's name did you study logic?

As I said, take your narrow-minded bullshit intolerance back to the 17th century.
lol no.

I agree. I'm not advocating that 14 year olds should be legally allowed to consummate marriage - I was more trying to make a point by extending the reasoning offered by others that only gonads should dictate behavior.
Its an awkward analogy IMO.
The higher rates of complications was brought up earlier - while I'm don't necessarily doubt that, I'm also a little on the fence about it. It seems weird to me that the sexual organs would fully develop, whilst other mechanisms necessary for childbirth, such as the hips or birth canal, would lag behind. You would think sexual maturity would indicate that said individual is ready to actually reproduce.

Unfortunately, the statistics posted earlier were a little hard to correlate because it primarily consisted of teen births from 3rd world countries, where the problem of young mothers is more prevalent, and given the state of healthcare (or lack of access) in these countries - I suspect that all health related issues have more complications from these data sets.
Sexual maturity just refers to the ability to have children, not necessarily have them without complication. Teens are still developing after sexual maturity and its possible those developments help. Also everyone develops at their own pace so while its possible there's a 14 year old girl who could bear a child with few complications, most 14 year old girls are not developed enough to do so.

Back