Excessive promotion of progressive values ... annoying AF

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
I just came back from vacations in France and between the airport and the magazines in the aircraft, I noticed quite an abundant dose of 2017:

- on a flat screen atop some waiting line there was a car commercial with a lesbian couple driving the car
- in one of the aircraft magazines there was a fashion picture with some teenage chick wearing a t-shirt on which was written "every woman should be a feminist"
- in the other magazine there was some 5-page interview about that LGBT-blob Beth Ditto, where of course her homosexuality was having a prominent place..............

I understand that the SJW army is all over the place and I'm all for a little bit of carpet-munching here and there but that's abit over-the-top.

Oh and in B4 "triggered conservative" or "stop crying about what doesn't affect you".

How does this directly affect you and your fam?

If people don't want it they won't buy, if people buy it then it's a free market

Bring your own books with you

Could be because throughout history these groups have never been able to voice their opinions. You have never seen it because they have never been able to talk openly about it.

Everyone is all about freedom and capitalism until it goes against something they are comfortable with. BTW, you do sound triggered

Everyone is all about freedom and capitalism until it goes against something they are comfortable with. BTW, you do sound triggered
I somehow missed the point where he said those magazines should be banned.

Could be because throughout history these groups have never been able to voice their opinions. You have never seen it because they have never been able to talk openly about it.

That's fine. I would say that I am simply annoyed, but call me triggered if it floats your boat.

Don't worry, very soon there will be a new set of values that dominates europe. They will come straight out of the koran.

Common misconception. Throughout different periods and cultures human beings have done it in almost every kind of configuration. Only makes a thread like this dumber. Is cultural anthropology no longer taught? It's like motherfuckers only grow up studying their Trailer Park's history books nowadays.

How does this directly affect you and your fam?

By directly affecting the culture our family lives in. This is brainwashing and it is HISTORICAL FACT that the growing up homosexuality and androgeny and trans and all that shit is a SIGN OF THE END OF A CULTURE--- from the greeks to romans to byzantines. Sissy culture needs to be stopped before it destroys us.

Common misconception. Throughout different periods and cultures human beings have done it in almost every kind of configuration. Only makes a thread like this dumber. Is cultural anthropology no longer taught? It's like motherfuckers only grow up studying their Trailer Park's history books nowadays.

Trying to sound clever but your condescending comment is pretty stupid. By that logic if we came back to child marriage it also would not warrant a thread.

Thanks for contributing though.

Trying to sound clever but your condescending comment is pretty stupid. By that logic if we came back to child marriage it also would not warrant a thread.

Thanks for contributing though.
You don't even warrant a more colorful insult so I'll just call you dim. Here's some homework, read your thread title and think about what I posted. I refuse to spoonfeed idiots, if you didn't pay attention in your high school/college literature classes and aren't clever enough to pick out a simple inference. Too bad!

dy5859e3df.gif

Like anything, there's a spectrum of too much and too little. I find on the television / radio there is a push for people to market to these "under-penetrated" potential customers. I mean, I get it, you are ok with hiring and selling stuff to "minorities".

You don't even warrant a more colorful insult so I'll just call you dim. Here's some homework, read your thread title and think about what I posted. I refuse to spoonfeed idiots, if you didn't pay attention in your high school/college literature classes and aren't clever enough to pick out a simple inference. Too bad!

Compensating weak content with insults. Yawn.

Call the TS rustled all you want, but less than 5% of the population is clearly over represented in media of all kinds.

Last edited:
Alright let's give discussion a try

What would be an acceptable level?

Dude got triggered by lesbians in a commercial lol.

Cqll the TS rustled all you want, but less than 5% of the population is clearly over represented in media of all kinds.
Why would you expect equality? I thought we were all conservatives here. I'm perfectly fine with this as a conservative, because I know equality has never existed.

Back