Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks?

It is interesting to note that not a single mainstream news outlet has reported on this yet.

This whistleblower report they have no interest in.

So now that we know it's complete bullshit, what do we do with that information?

So now that we know it's complete bullshit, what do we do with that information?

A wise man once said when you've been fooled twice... you can't get fooled again.

images

Last edited:
It makes zero sense for Assad to terrorize Syrians to submission when he can do so with near complete impunity?
A regular bomb can do that. He besieged areas for years(military value)

The gas attacks never served any military value. Accept to give the war mongering establishment their excuse to bomb Syria into oblivion and remove Assad.

all for isreal.

they were FURIOUS when Obama didn’t pull a Libya. They were ready to go, they just needed the official presidential order. Obama fucked them. Thanks Obama.

It is interesting to note that not a single mainstream news outlet has reported on this yet.

This whistleblower report they have no interest in.
It’s pretty sad when I can find more credibility in a YouTube comedian than a national news network

It makes zero sense for Assad to terrorize Syrians to submission when he can do so with near complete impunity?

He was winning using conventional weapons, why use chemical weapons that gain him nothing and risk western intervention?

He was winning using conventional weapons, why use chemical weapons that gain him nothing and risk western intervention?

As a pure terror weapon to do just that, terrorize, to show not only can he bomb people to submission (with suprisingly poor results) he can gas them too. And he quite correctly calculated that the American appetite for doing anything about it is very low.

As a pure terror weapon to do just that, terrorize, to show not only can he bomb people to submission (with suprisingly poor results) he can gas them too. And he quite correctly calculated that the American appetite for doing anything about it is very low.
What a load of shite. America is always keen to "liberate" a country if it's economically beneficial.

The whole thing about "Assad using chemical weapons" just sounded silly to me, anyway. Do people think that it's Assad running the whole war out there, like he's the general or something?

No doubt, he calls some shots, but he has lost a lot of control, and probably relies on a bunch of warlords to get the job done.

If there was a chemical attack organized by the Syrian army, then it was probably the result of a commander gone rogue, "Apocalypse Now"-style. Assad probably shit himself after hearing about it. All he has been doing for the recent years, is trying to beg for some level of support and sympathy for his cause, mostly unsuccessfully. The chemical attack derailed those plans in a big way.

The war in the Middle East is a war fought on propaganda, in many ways. ISIS knew that, Assad knew that, and the Kurds know that, as well. They're all trying to push their view-points out there, sometimes even through outright fabrications.

It’s obvious what happen here

Syria has oil n Assad is opponent of Israel n saudis so he had to go

at 1st they were gonna remove him via a coup like in Ukraine, but when that didnt work out n he cracked down those trying to remove him from power ”moderates” appeared.

of course “moderates” were backed by golf states, Israel n USA n they were gonna overthrow Assad in a civil war.

this was successful n that’s when isis n similar groups took over major part of Syria n Iraq.

Assad was pretty much done at that point, but then Russians n Iranians stepped up n everything changed.

assad forces were taking territory back from “moderates” n were winning the war

N that’s when the desperate chemical attack happen.

It was a obvious false flag n last attempt to remove Assad from power.

Now they accepted that Assad isn’t going anywhere, but trump said something last night during his rally that should be an eye opener to everybody

he said us forces are still protecting oil reserves in Kurdish controlled areas of Syria

Syria_Turkey_Kurds_ChessBoard_Start_Image1x1_Oct19_EnergyConsutlingGroup_web.png

So in other words they were not successful in removing Assad from power, but now they’ll simply gonna disregard international law n stay stationed in Syria n take/control part of their oil supply

I told you guys it was a lie from the very beginning, as were all of the other chemical attacks blamed on russia. They had no real evidence.

I told you guys it was a lie from the very beginning, as were all of the other chemical attacks blamed on russia. They had no real evidence.
I'm sure we'll find those WMDs eventually though!

Are you talking about the Skripal poisoning?

All I know is the KGB isn't known for botching things.

Back