Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks?

Final Say

So Icey Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
lets compile some evidence here....

Who else? Seriously, like some elaborate trick to lure the US into war.

There's probably none. Him being behind the attacks makes very, very little sense, after all.

There is none.
The "White Helmets" werent even wearing gloves (a must while handling chemical agents) while handling the "victims".

White-Helmets-chem-idlib.jpg

Following release of sarin into the air, people can be exposed through skin contact or eye contact. They also can be exposed by breathing air that contains sarin. A person’s clothing can release sarin after it has come in contact with sarin vapor, which can lead to exposure of other people. Even a small drop of sarin on the skin can cause sweating and muscle twitching where sarin touched the skin

There is none.
The "White Helmets" werent even wearing gloves (a must while handling chemical agents) while handling the "victims".

White-Helmets-chem-idlib.jpg
There's something really wrong with this. You don't wear a breathing filter and handle bodies without gloves, no matter what you think was used to kill them.

<{MindBrown}>
<18><18><18><18><18><18><18><18><18><18><18><18><18>

Whats happening guys?

<26>

As a non American I really hoped Trump would be true to his word and concentrate on the U.S.
Maybe help rebuild industry, implement some smart immigration policies and help stimulate the jobs market.

But it's looking like he is another George Bush level puppet starting wars for the Rothschilds and sending young men to kill and die for profit.
Just hope I don't lose any friends this time.

Shits really starting to depress me

As a non American I really hoped Trump would be true to his word and concentrate on the U.S.
Maybe help rebuild industry, implement some smart immigration policies and help stimulate the jobs market.

But it's looking like he is another George Bush level puppet starting wars for the Rothschilds and sending young men to kill and die for profit.

My sentiments exactly as a non American as well. I didn't have high hopes with Trump but this caught me off guard.

Trump has gone full Dubbya Bush here. He should have stuck to his ways and to Bannon.

Unfortunately Trump has decided to reverse his position and join with Bush-ites.
Terrible, terrible news.

Last edited:
Remember the whole 'they killed the infants...' BS?

220px-Nayirah_%28testimony%29.jpg

Yeah...

Putin is playing Trump and the UN.

That's what's happening.

Russia called Trump out after his post-gas speech because they knew he wouldn't be able to resist doing something.

We also warned the Russians, who in turn warned the Syrians. Nothing of value was destroyed.

I hope y'all are prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

There's something really wrong with this. You don't wear a breathing filter and handle bodies without gloves, no matter what you think was used to kill them.

It's a third world country in a war zone so the ones that had respirators were luck. The gloves if there were any are long gone. Hell someone most likely stoled them for something.

This is not some UN or any Western search and rescue.

As for proof Assad was behind it I'm not positive but just going on what is known Occam's razor says he is.

As to why we should step in, I don't know.

Trump was damned if he did and damned if he didn't by the Democrats.

For me I would rather it be damned if he didn't.

Its depressing, seems any potus will support war. The whole sarin attack seems fabricated, the fast us response suggests that.

No traditional média outlet is questioning the evidence

It's a third world country in a war zone so the ones that had respirators were luck. The gloves if there were any are long gone. Hell someone most likely stoled them for something.

This is not some UN or any Western search and rescue.

As for proof Assad was behind it I'm not positive but just going on what is known Occam's razor says he is.

As to why we should step in, I don't know.

Trump was damned if he did and damned if he didn't by the Democrats.

For me I would rather it be damned if he didn't.
The only voice of reason in this thread. You guys have gone full Alex Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back