Evidence That Assad Was Behind Recent Chemical Attacks? | Page 31

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Final Say, Apr 7, 2017.

1. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    No they dont
    All the actual doctors agree it occured

2. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Shes always lying
    The white helmets drag people from rubble ...why are russia and the putinbots so keem to slander them ..ask youraelf that?

Quipling likes this.
  3. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Why not more

Lota of mergencies before, lots of times when juicy targets were right there
    If they had sarin you dont think much more practical to hit the goverment palace,russian embassy, rep guard barracks in damscus etc

Released by rebels at exact time regime bombed...ok then why make up story about warehouse

The story change is suspicious as fuck..the u.s tracked the plane themselves at all times...ground reports just cooberate it

Thats ypur opinion feel free to google some actual experts on the subjet to put yourself right...or juat look at the recent bus bombing...thats nursra allied rebels carrying those wounded frightened shia children to safety !

Ok feel free to look at other news sources but question the rt narrative as much as others..its full of holes

4. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  5. mr.bigglesworth Red Belt

mr.bigglesworth
    We blindly trusted them the first time Assad was blamed and we all came out with egg on our face. This professor was right back then the chemical attack wasn't the Syrian government, and the independent investigation corroborated him- of course well after Assad was pinned as being 100% behind that attack, so the damage was already done. This should be reason enough to cast doubt in anyone's mind that a report and tomahawk missile launch made 1 day after the chemical attack is suspect.

But I'm just gonna hang out on the fence for this one because, as I've said other times, all media and each foreign power involved in this mess has enormous amounts of dirt on their hands and lack the credibility to be blindly trusted. I think everyone should just take a step back and realize each party involved in this mess has their own interests as #1 and swaying public perception is their biggest weapon.

mcveteran81 and DespicablePeep like this.
  6. DespicablePeep Green Belt

DespicablePeep
  7. mcveteran81 Veteran

mcveteran81
  8. ZBORNAJA Orange Belt

ZBORNAJA
    Russia vetoed for me document that already put a blame on Syria offical goverment.

We can go on and on. U see evidence i see massive holes. Holes that defy logic and also are bigger when we take into account past fakery and lies of acting sides involved. So we will wait and see which version is right, if the truth ever comes out.
    Dont give me white helmets again, i told u that sweden doctors already ripped some of their videos as fakery. So they know how to use emotional elements and fakery and if they do it once...
    AL nusra. Brothers of people that killed 3000 americans on 9/11. Dont care for them. Dont glorify them.

I will adress this THE REST OF THE WORLD vs RUSSIA. You make it like there are 3 countries against all the world in this scenario. I will talk for my country and ex yugoslavia but i suspect it is the case in majority of countries.
    Majority of politicans in our country are just head nodders. They will be hidding but if american will give them strong look they will nod their head in approval. No go read media, watch TV and go among people. 90% support russian version in Syria. Even right wingers in our country are turning from blind support to USA. Maybe they will grow cohones someday.
    Do we hate USA or people of USA? Of course not. But will all the bullshiting of last 20 years of american foreign policy with all the fakery and lies we dont take their version for granted anymore. More and more people see this. We see warmongers that they got used to do whatever they wanted last 20 years and will do everything that will get their way.
    Do we idolize Russia? Of course not again (maybe some nationalistic serbs haha) . Russia is big, corrupt county with big internal problems. But in middle east their foreign policy for majority of EX YU population is better.

So please dont repeat this WORLD vs RUSSIA in Syria. It is mostly politicans without spine that would sell their mothers for good payed job and pat on the back from good old USA. Go among people and you will hear totaly different view...

DespicablePeep likes this.
  9. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    No it asked them to condemn the attack ...they refused to allow it as they dont want any impartial investiagation there

Theb.s about 'no gloves' been debunked sport
    As for the rest most of the world is glad the bloodthirsty monster assad was blasted for this ....at this stage the russian counter story to assad bombing is utterly beyond belief

10. ZBORNAJA Orange Belt

ZBORNAJA
    1. You believe one side of the story , i believe other. As i said time will tell the truth...
    2. I gave you example of ex Yugoslavia. I am sure Hungary, Bolgaria, Romania , Greece is also on Russian side. I am talking people not politicans. Would love to hear what is opinion in other slavic nations (czech, Poland, Slovakia), i am mostly sure same picture. Politicans blindly giving nod to USA story.
    Western country the ratio si more splited, 50/50 probably.
    It is like Iraq war when there was consent from around 10 or more countries, mine was among them, that we support iraqi war. USA was annoucing this as another big reason to go into Iraq and how majority of world is supportig them. Of course when people find out the foreign ministry and our minister, butt licker put us on this list it was a big fiasco and scandal. But we remained there as removing support would be carrer ending for most spinless politicans in our country...

Just reminder that you take this support "you think" you have with big reservation. I know you believe american MSM and u think because in UN there was noding to USA story that this is now defacto truth ...Sorry have to burst your bubble.

3. Dealing with ISIS and Al Nusra you have to became butcher to survive. Good for him!

11. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    1)russian side doesnt add up
    2)mlst people worldwide were vs the iraq war but bombing in resposne to sarin most people are for
    If anything we should hit him again for other non gas related war crimes to be halted

3) he chose to target the civilain population long before they even existed ...dont pretend hes doing it 'just to survive' ...hes doing it because the people want rid of him so hes determined to terrorize them into kneeling and stop any alternaive goverment functioning outside his control

12. mcveteran81 Veteran

mcveteran81
    Dat fake news propaganda machine hard at work. Appealing to themselves / authority to have the appearance of a unified front.

Can't wait for two things. One the healing of the nations and two for God to grind these unrepentant sinners into dust.

13. Fawlty Silver Belt

Fawlty
    The Russian/Syrian side of the argument first reported having unwittingly struck a chemical weapons warehouse, accounting for the chemical weapons injuries to the people. Then, they changed the story to say that it was an American false flag.

I hope everybody takes that paragraph and installs it as their doorbell, so after it rings, I can yell, "HELLO?!"

Madmick and HomerThompson like this.
  14. ZBORNAJA Orange Belt

ZBORNAJA
    1. "White helmets" side doesnt add up. Agree to disagree..
    2. Sorry, people dont trust side that bombed. Support can change, right now, sorry, not there... But again, if you think you have it, by any means, wont try to persuade u otherwise.
    3. Yes same was in Iraq and Libiya. The people have now heaven on earth there, it just needed to take out somebody. Is this story still going? Again not buying it...
    4. You really have face to laugh at veteranstoday and ron paul and tulsi and such people and then cite ISRAEL INTEL as source ???? hahaha ok this last one is comedy gold. Please...

15. ZBORNAJA Orange Belt

ZBORNAJA
    Russians have these 2 options, give me link where they denied one and changed it to other. Most sources they have 2, as staging such attacks was already proven.
    Secondly they dont act as a accuser, jury and executioner in 10 minutes. Not very sexy i know, infact very boring...
    Will USA tomahawk themselves for all the killing or arrest those that faked all Iraq stories and "evidence" ... ? Hypocrisy at its finest...

16. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Why do you guys keep saying this? It's objectively false. There are already half a dozen posts expounding upon that truth. Time was not kind to anyone who doubted Assad's role in Ghouta, nor of his predisposition to use chemical weapons bombing in his campaign against the rebels.

Quipling and IGIT like this.
  17. giusti825 ßanned

giusti825
    He didn't say they were wrong this time BECAUSE they were wrong in Iraq......just that they have the capacity and the moral bankruptcy to INTENTIONALLY LIE.....which is important to keep in mind.....

Plus the way the MSM is banging the war drums is sickening....Brian Williams the air talking about how beautiful the cruise missiles were....wtf

A state controlled media is loyal to a government, but at least with that thereis a connection to the people..........a corporate media is loyal to its shareholders, whether or not they are loyal to the country in any way.......who's agenda is being pushed? At least with a state media you know.......with corporate media.....its money, which knows no borders.....we may be beinginfluencded by people who have no loyalty or regard for us....

18. IGIT Black Belt

IGIT
    hi gisti825, good afternoon,

sure, alright.

i'm just tired of people citing the failures of the Bush administration as a reason to never give credence to the US Government's findings, ever again, for the rest of history.

i remember that was the mindless, go-to justification for not believing the intelligence community's findings that Russia indeed meddled in our last election. i don't notice any mea culpas now that those who offered that flimsy defense have egg on their faces.

my advice for you is to stop watching and reading whatever MSM that are getting you all worked up.

try reading and listening to NPR.

or for a change of pace, perhaps go read ProPublica.

finally, you might want to give the New York Times a read...they're a privately owned company.

- IGIT

Madmick likes this.
  19. Prex32 Brown Belt

Prex32

the colin powell fiasco 2.0
    you are going to be ashamed (again) of your authorities later on, says the russian spokeswoman

20. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    1)odd that ur side needs to smear the rep of thousands of volunteers whobdrag people from rubble no?

2)simple other side is utter nonsense
    3)libyan people polled prefer it now even with war ...iraq got fucked up in the aftermath not because of invasion itself
    4)those 3 are jokes worldwide..israeli intel is at least semi credible

Quipling likes this.