Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Actually I have 3 books on him, and used to have a job where I'd take tourists around the east end of london so the sites where he killed prostitutes, and explain vividly in detail what he did to them... You could say I'm a sort of fan, yes... Certainly a fascinating series of events.
Was the Queen's physician. Google it.

True story, believe it or not.

BTW I'll be back on the Jones issue after the case has been resolved... I seem to be going in circles with people.

don't they now think the Ripper was some fella who spent time in Australia? Dude was hung for some other murder and his face mask is in the prison where they strung him up.

Joe himself is a user, morally he can't throw JJ under the bus.

Imo he could as he uses it not in competition against others. But he behaves in general like a junkie who tries to defend near anyone doing it (excluding Cyborg). I would be very surprised if Rogan wasnt addicted to all the drugs/peds he is taking on a mental level. He behaves like an adict and bonds instantly with other drug abusers.

Its a bad sign for any society if a dimwit like Rogan is popular and discusses important topics.

Imo he could as he uses it not in competition against others. But he behaves in general like a junkie who tries to defend near anyone doing it (excluding Cyborg). I would be very surprised if Rogan wasnt addicted to all the drugs/peds he is taking on a mental level. He behaves like an adict and bonds instantly with other drug abusers.

Its a bad sign for any society if a dimwit like Rogan is popular and discusses important topics.
Oh snap! Carlos Mencia got a sherdog account!<TheWire1>

And if USADA gives Jones anything less than 4 years, it'd not only open USADA up to litigation from fighters who received harsher punishments, but WADA would step in and override it:
Yeh, was just a few months back. Demarte Pena, let off by the national anti doping agency, (well actually the arbitrators but the anti doping agency totally failed to put forward a coherant argument), WADA appealed the decision, got four years.

https://www.iol.co.za/sport/boxing/...ilty-of-doping-banned-for-four-years-16135978

If Jones was unable to provide a source of contamination (which at the CSAC hearing he hadnt, and in recent interviews he still hasnt) and USADA gave him a 75% reduction its highly likely WADA would appeal because of the precedent it would set.

And if USADA gives Jones anything less than 4 years, it'd not only open USADA up to litigation from fighters who received harsher punishments, but WADA would step in and override it:
Facts.

Cheaters like Fabricio Werdum and Jon Jones are cancerous to the sport.

Jon Jones is done.

Just food for thought

Attachments

• 5093C5A9-6D57-418A-A2B9-90EE4637BA60.jpeg
    5093C5A9-6D57-418A-A2B9-90EE4637BA60.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 6
Even if he’s found not guilty I think he still won’t be back in 2018, at what point do they (USADA) say “Yeah we hear your story about the tainted supplements but we don’t care. Next time know what you’re taking “

He failed to provide the tainted supplement. It was a dead end excuse that went no where

Has anybody ever compiled a list of fighters that had unusual t/e levels, high lutenizing hormone levels, watery samples etc?

So far I got

*jones

*cormier

*weidman

*lawlor

What were cormier's levels?? Last i saw they were low, but they were consistent which negates any PED usage

If WME spend enough money he walks away scot free.

Same as it's always been.

I hope they spend the money - I don't care about anythng you listed, or hold it against him.

Nobody cares what you care about. You are obviously a degenerate belt, as you self-proclaim and lack in brain cells, accordingly.

Q1dfxEB.0.gif

<mma4>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back