Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Yet if someone wants to compete clean because of all the consequence to health etc using roids they are screwed right? Some of us want to know who really is the best naturally, because thats all that really matters.
Just like it always has, right?

I've always said I'd love to spend a weekend with Bones doing blow, banging hookers, and drag racing.

Who wouldn't?
Well good for you glad you set your dreams and goals so high.

We saw a clean Jon Jones against OSP, and he looked terrible. Clean Jon Jones loses 10/10 times to Cormier at HW.
Yeah. He didnt even train for the OSP fight. And sitll dominated him. DC isn't as good as you all think. He just has a great gameplan for every fight. Unfortunelly jones' talent is too big for him. If he fought miocic 10 times he would win maybe twice. That one was lucky, believe me.

jf7YDPW.jpg

Rogan's been deliberately leaving out a lot of info to make Jon's case look better.
I think you're giving Rogan too much credit. It's not so much that he's deliberately leaving out information, more that he's completely ignorant of the facts and drawing conclusions with very little information on the specifics of the case, which is essentially what he does for 99% of the topics he discusses.

Joe himself is a user, morally he can't throw JJ under the bus.

Except it's completely different. I honestly don't care if someone wants to use steroids for their own personal goals outside of competition. However, when you are competing in any sport at the highest level, using PEDs makes you a scumbag with no morals.

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without them.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

Cerrone recently said that JacksonWink's main wrestling coach used to be a junior assistant coach at some no-name college and was fired for selling kids steroids:
(Timestamped)

I agree you have a bunch of good info in there, but you watered it down and make yourself look dishonest by adding crap like:

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol

Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017: Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Jones admitted he never watched mandated tutorials provided by USADA in both 2015 and 2016, instead passing them off to his management to take in his place (including having them forge his signature to confirm that he took said tutorials).

None of that is relevant to anyone looking at it from perspective of trying to find the TRUTH. The rest of your post handles the issue perfectly, the unneeded shit only detracts from it.

I agree you have a bunch of good info in there, but you watered it down and make yourself look dishonest by adding crap like:

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol

Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017: Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Jones admitted he never watched mandated tutorials provided by USADA in both 2015 and 2016, instead passing them off to his management to take in his place (including having them forge his signature to confirm that he took said tutorials).

None of that is relevant to anyone looking at it from perspective of trying to find the TRUTH. The rest of your post handles the issue perfectly, the unneeded shit only detracts from it.
The Mir part is relevant primarily because it sets precedent for Jones' suspension length, and given that he's a teammate and that Jones' brother got busted for PEDs would counter any possible argument Jones might make about not associating himself with cheaters/ped-users/etc.

The Mir part is relevant primarily because it sets precedent for Jones' suspension length, and given that he's a teammate and that Jones' brother got busted for PEDs would counter any possible argument Jones might make about not associating himself with cheaters/ped-users/etc.

Yea but that's still not going to sway anyone who isn't already in agreement yet still waters down your post. It's guilt by association at best, conspiracy against JJ at worst.
Like I said, the rest of your handles it without question.

USADA has no authority to change any of Jones' fights into No Contests.

as far as the UFC are concerned yes they can. They were specifically given "results management authority"

whether the commissions would accept that is another matter.. but the UFC would..

Yea but that's still not going to sway anyone who isn't already in agreement yet still waters down your post. It's guilt by association at best, conspiracy against JJ at worst.
Like I said, the rest of your handles it without question.
I removed the Arthur Jones' portion of the post, but I'm leaving Mir in for citation of precedent.

as far as the UFC are concerned yes they can. They were specifically given "results management authority"

whether the commissions would accept that is another matter.. but the UFC would..
The commission supersedes every other organization in terms of the record, which is what I was speaking to; USADA can't overturn the AC's record, I wasn't explicit with that statement because I didn't think it was necessary.

Does anybody genuinely believe Boner is innocent?

Nobody believes Jones is innocent, but many believe all others are guilty but haven't been caught.

In any case, PEDs make a difference in recovery, endurance, reflexes... their benefits are too obvious or else athletes wouldn't take them. Take a fight like Jones vs. Gus. Extremely close fight. Would have Jones won without the performance gains from PEDs? We don't know, but there are very good reasons to think Jones would have performed worse. The first fight with Cormier was also quite competitive...

Had he lost those fights, his legacy would be completely different. He wouldn't even be in discussion for greatest of all time.

The fact of the matter is that Jones' track record puts his entire legacy in question. Whether one likes it or not.

Back