Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Even if he’s found not guilty I think he still won’t be back in 2018, at what point do they (USADA) say “Yeah we hear your story about the tainted supplements but we don’t care. Next time know what you’re taking “

usada makes it clear we tell you to not take supplements but if you take any than your putting your career at risk.

usada makes it clear we tell you to not take supplements but if you take any than your putting your career at risk.
Facts.

Jon Jones and other PED using cowards are cancerous to the sport and its integrity.

Good riddance.

Facts.

Jon Jones and other PED using cowards are cancerous to the sport and its integrity.

Good riddance.
Your sport has never had anything resembling “integrity” , from the Gracie’s fuckery til now. How delusional. Brock is fighting for the belt, why don’t you cry as intensely about that?
Facts.

Your sport has never had anything resembling “integrity” , from the Gracie’s fuckery til now. How delusional. Brock is fighting for the belt, why don’t you cry as intensely about that?
Facts.
Keep trying to defend PED usage and cheating in a sport which has it banned and illegal for reasons clear to those in authority and those true fans who truely love the sport in its purest form.

Jon PED Jones,and any other PED using coward (Werdum, Brock, etc. ) are done and will always be identified as cheating non-fighters.

Keep trying to defend PED usage and cheating in a sport which has it banned and illegal for reasons clear to those in authority and those true fans who truely love the sport in its purest form.

Jon PED Jones,and any other PED using coward (Werdum, Brock, etc. ) are done and will always be identified as cheating non-fighters.
I’m not defending PED usage, goofball, I’m calling out your fake concern. This sport has never been pure.
If you were concerned about purity in competition, no way in hell you would have become a fan or been one this long. Just stop with the fake ass high brow affectation in your post .

Facts.

if brock doesn't test clean than he wont.

you can already see how much smaller brock is not being allowed to take any peds.

if brock doesn't test clean than he wont.

you can already see how much smaller brock is not being allowed to take any peds.
It's crystal clear to anyone with sense and a respect for the sport of MMA and the true warriors who do not cheat in the sport.

I’m not defending PED usage, goofball, I’m calling out your fake concern. This sport has never been pure.
That's your delusion and subconscious acceptance of PED usage and cheating. The cheating of another fighter doesn't encompass everybody. Jon Jones is an exposed cheater who will suffer the consequences. Simple as that.

Baby, you kinda cute.

But nah, he's done. He cheated repeatedly and must suffer the consequences for breaking the rules and causing the damage to the integrity of the sport.
Why must you deny his greatness?

Why must you deny his greatness?
There's nothing great about PED usage and cheating. There's nothing great about being a hypocrite. There's nothing great about being a coward. There's nothing great about bringing a gun to fist fight (that's what PEDs equate to when a trained MMA combatant uses them). Great does not belong near the likes of a cheating coward like him. USADA is about to filter him out from true fighters.

There's nothing great about PED usage and cheating. There's nothing great about being a hypocrite. There's nothing great about being a coward. There's nothing great about bringing a gun to fist fight (that's what PEDs equate to when a trained MMA combatant uses them). Great does not belong near the likes of a cheating coward like him. USADA is about to filter him out from true fighters.
You flirting with me? {<redford}

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Apr 2017: Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

February 2018: During Jones' CSAC hearing, it's discovered that:
  • He failed to report 10 supplements to United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) prior to his performance at UFC 214, despite signing a document that said he did, and that he only disclosed their existence when they were sent to the lab to be tested for banned substances (after his failed drug test).
  • Jones admitted he never watched mandated tutorials provided by USADA in both 2015 and 2016, instead passing them off to his management to take in his place (including having them forge his signature to confirm that he took said tutorials).
Present:

Cerrone recently said that JacksonWink's main wrestling coach used to be a junior assistant coach at some no-name college and was fired for selling kids steroids:
(Timestamped)

And if USADA gives Jones anything less than 4 years, it'd not only open USADA up to litigation from fighters who received harsher punishments for equal or lesser offenses, but WADA would step in and override it:

Additionally, if USADA gave Jones anything less than 4 years, it'd set a precedent that any second-time offender could cite in order to receive a shorter suspension (either to USADA or in court).

You forgot when he his under the cage to avoid testing.

I am glad Mir got what he deserves from Fedor. Hopefully similar justice will come to Jones one day. Brock is about to get it soon too. F cheaters

Why is my attitude in poor taste? If I wanted to follow a squeaky clean role model I'd be a Sage fan.

Honestly, I've always been a staunch USADA hater. I don't think this is a serious sport, so I don't think it should be tested like one.
You think MMA is not a serious sport or that the UFC is a circus? Because the latter I can agree on..

You think MMA is not a serious sport or that the UFC is a circus? Because the latter I can agree on..
Buff doesn't actually believe that it's not a serious sport. He has just been a wrasslin' fan too long.

Last edited:
Back