Evidence of Jones' Guilt

No homo baby.
1ejnt9.jpg

UPDATE: Despite all this evidence, USADA and the McLaren group concluded that Jon Jones did not cheat

I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance.
There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete.

I think you're giving Rogan too much credit. It's not so much that he's deliberately leaving out information, more that he's completely ignorant of the facts and drawing conclusions with very little information on the specifics of the case, which is essentially what he does for 99% of the topics he discusses.

Joe Rogan was right again

UPDATE: Despite all this evidence, USADA and the McLaren group concluded that Jon Jones did not cheat

I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance.
There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete.

Wrong.

USADA found Jones guilty, and the arbiter was going to give him 4 years, but Jones snitched and got the suspension reduced.

Wrong.

USADA found Jones guilty, and the arbiter was going to give him 4 years, but Jones snitched and got the suspension reduced.
All smoke and mirrors. In the real world Jon Jones is fit to fight next month

@MMA_enthusiast - In case you're interested in some additional information regarding Jones, see original post.
So I hypothesise Jones actually took the dick pills. I suggest he always was using turinabol which decreases your sex drive, so In essence he set himself up for failure down the line which is what happened. It sounds dumb but Jones is the kind of person to make that mistakeif we look at prior history. The order for clomiphene on the receipt is him fucking up in establishing a case. The real problem is he managed to get caught using letrozole a very fast acting agent that dissipates in the Body.

Not sure why that thread was locked. annoyingly there were quite a few innacuracies in the opening post which I am now unable to address there. Will cover some of the points here

Jon Jones failed a 2nd drug test on August 22 2017 four weeks after they collected his sample on July 28th. Both samples A and B tested positive for Turinabol.

Should be clarified, they werent postiive for Turinabol, they were positive for metabolite m3 which is an important distinction as I will cover later.

-It is an oral drug with a half life estimated to be 16 hours

By half life I presume you mean "detection window", again, an important distinction. The detection window of Oral Turinabol is about 5 to 6 days. The detection window of the Metabolite M3 (the new test implemented since 2012/13) is around 60 days

Notes:
- Detection with new testing specifies it can detect turinabol within 3 month period.

Again, its not turinabol the new test looks for but the long term metabolite of turinabol M3. Grigory Rodchenko claimed the detection window was up to six months. Both Catlin (UCLA) and Eichner (SMRTL) estimate the detection window at 30-60 days

It's obvious Jones can circumvent this somehow.

Ok, this I draw issue with. How is it obvious Jones can circumvent the test? The entire basis of your argument is that Jones is a long term turinabol user who is somehow able to take turinabol without it metabolising in his body (which is biologically impossible), yet you offer zero argument or even hypothesis on how he is able to achieve this.

Lady that won shot put in 1986 European games was doping with Turinabol since she was 16. The doping abuses are believed to have made it easier for her transition into a man

Its not that it made her transition easier. Thats a really bizarre way of taking what she said. What actually happened is that along with other athletes she was subjected to huge levels of male hormones. Not just turinabol but they experimented with other steroids as well as testosterone. They were doped to such a degree that their bodies pretty quickly developed male characteristics, and production of their own female hormones began to shut down.

With Heidi she eventually reached the point where she no longer felt female physically or mentally, and so took the decision to reassign her gender. But Im not sure why we are comparing females given HUGE doses of male hormones, to Jon Jones.

Reports have said Turinabol hasn't been used for 2-3 decades.

What most reports say is not that it wasnt used, but that official production stopped in around 1990. Jenapharm the manufacturer stopped production then (and was eventually forced to pay out millions in compensation to athletes forced to dope). But just because official legal production stopped, plenty of underground labs continued to produce it.

Just from the 2008 and 2012 olympic games. these are the athletes that tested positive for turinabol. Per Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games
This is just a sample from 2008
PMQpwAg.jpg

44 athletes tested positive for 2008. Of the 44 they got 14 bronze 13 silver 3 gold

This is just a sample from 2012
xLccfSb.jpg

Strangely 44 athletes again test positive for 2012. Of the 44 they got 6 bronze 9 silver 3 gold.

But, its important to note they did NOT test positive at the time. In 2008 and 2012 the test for turinabol only had the 5-6 day detection window so the athletes stopped doping a week out from the event.

It was the retroactive testing in 2016-18 that caught them (using the new metabolites test)

From this we can see that turinabol is mainly used by Russian athletes and post soviet countries. Its clearly a drug manufactured in the eastern continents. We can also see exactly what some athletes used in conjunction with turinabol for further analysis. Remember it's been established that is used in stacks with other drugs.

The Russians werent stacking as such, they were making a cocktail codenamed "the duchess". It was microdoses of Oral Turinabol, Oxandrolone and Methasterone, mixed in alcohol (Vermouth for the females, whisky for the males). They would then swill the mixture round in their mouth before spitting it out. It was absorbed very quickly through the membrane in the mouth, but had a very short detection window (potentially less than 24 hours) allowing them to use it practically until the actual event.

This was a cocktail not designed for strength or speed or whatever, but as a top up, and specifically designed to be detected for as short a period as possible

Stanozolol - Same thing as Oxandrolone just a little bit different chemically but more potent ie stronger and efficient. 9 hour life. Oral drug. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5979936/ "Use of Stanozolol can lead to premature aging of the liver due to reduced activity of Telomerase"

the russians werent using Stanozolol in their cocktails. If any athletes from those countries tested positive for Stanozolol it was something they were doing seperately and on their own.

Should also be added, the new test for Turinabol was created by Grigory Rodchenko at the moscow lab, who was also the person running the russian doping program. When teh test was released in 2012 Grigory had already swapped out the turinabol in the russian cocktail for trenbolone.

But, Russias rivals who had copied the cocktail kept using tbol which is why we see so few russian positives for tbol post 2012, but an awful lot of positives from other former soviet block rivals. Grigory basicallly stitched up russias rivals.

The facts:
- Jones passed the pre fight test, post fight test. He failed the post weigh in test with both samples.
The post fight test was a blood test, the tbol metabolite test is a urine test, so his post fight test was not even analysed for tbol

the correct sequence is

Training camp test - negative
Weigh in test - positive
Next test in october - negative

- Both tests found traces of turinabol

metabolite m3, not turinabol

- Turinabol is definitely used in conjunction with other drugs. The reason it why it pops is simply because it's half life compared to other drugs is that much higher.

not always no. the russian dutchess cocktail used other drugs yes, but theres countless incidents of tbol being used on its own. You cannot conclude that Tbol is always used in conjunction with other things. it isnt. You are presuming that its stacked because you have seen reports of athletes testing positive for more than 1 drug but you need to look at how they were using it.

they werent stacking, and instead of using a large amount of one drug they were using a mixture of small amounts of several drugs with differing bioligical profiles to shorten the detection window.

ie.

If i take a large dose of X detection window is X x 6
If I take tiny doses of X, Y and Z, detection window is still X x 6

It was a mouthwash designed to be fast acting, and very quickly excreted, not a stack

- Jones managed to get an illegal drug into his system. It cannot be bought and is used in post soviet countries and russia.

Its not only available in the eastern block

- Jones submitted 14 samples to USADA and not one of them was cleared. Yoel Romero sent one sample and was cleared and suspension reduced

Jones sent 17
Yoel sent more than 1

- Jones entered a plea bargain to reduce his suspension for information regarding athletes using drugs and how they get it.

Not restricted to athletes. Could be coaches, doctors, anything that leads to either anti doping, criminal or professional charges.

- Both he and Frank Mir tested positive for Turinabol. Both are managed by Malki Kawa.

This actually counts in Jones favor. Knowing Mir was caught, and therefore knowing about the new test Jones would be an idiot to take turinabol.

- Malki Kawa's brother and Frank Mir are friends with Ramzan Kadyrov of Chechnya Russia. Alot of athletes aligned with Kadyrov have failed drug tests.
https://deadspin.com/why-are-ufc-champions-hanging-out-with-an-accused-russi-1705763244

not relevant

My hypothesis:
- Jones has been cheating this whole time from 2015-2017. What's worse is he probably has been cheating with the exact same substances lmaoooo. I base this on Turinabol reducing your sexual activity hormones (SHBG levels) so he used dick pills to bring his drive up. He failed the test and blamed it on pills so it sounds rational to believe his cover up is what caught him and not exactly the real PED's in his system. So he actually was telling the truth here hahahahahahahahaha WTF.

nonsense. considering the new turinabol test was developed in 2012, If Jones had been using tbol all along he would have been caught as soon as the USADA program started.

- Turinabol being present and detected in Jones system' is probably due to its higher half life compared to other drugs that are used in conjunction by a period of 6 hours which is incredibly long. This explains why it was found but nothing else.

detection window, not half life

- Jones MAY have got this drug through Malki Kawa's connections in Russia (khadyrov). Frank Mir is managed by Kawa, was seen in Russia with Kadyrov himself. I have to make a conclusion that Kawa was giving Jones the right connections in Russia or post soviet countries to obtain the drugs.

No.. because nobody in russia with a brain is using turinabol anymore. Everyone in russia knows about the new metabolite test as over 100 russian athletes have been done over it and they got thrown out of the fucking olympics.

If anyone russian sold this to Malki it was to stitch jones up.

further reading: my piece about the turinabol test

https://taintedsupplements.wordpres...bol-trace-metabolites-and-the-frank-mir-case/

Is my personal opinion that jones is a habitual career-long doper? Yes.

Have you provided any evidence that hes a long term turinabol user thats been stacking it with other things? No, all the evidence points to the opposite.

The most likely explanation is still Conte's that he took something short acting like a testosterone suspension that had tbol in it.

Last edited:
My guy. You put way too much effort here.

Everyone knows he’s guilty, and the only people that don’t arent gonna read this. Because deep down they know too

Not sure why that thread was locked. annoyingly there were quite a few innacuracies in the opening post which I am now unable to address there. Will cover some of the points here

Should be clarified, they werent postiive for Turinabol, they were positive for metabolite m3 which is an important distinction as I will cover later.

By half life I presume you mean "detection window", again, an important distinction. The detection window of Oral Turinabol is about 5 to 6 days. The detection window of the Metabolite M3 (the new test implemented since 2012/13) is around 60 days

Again, its not turinabol the new test looks for but the long term metabolite of turinabol M3. Grigory Rodchenko claimed the detection window was up to six months. Both Catlin (UCLA) and Eichner (SMRTL) estimate the detection window at 30-60 days

Ok, this I draw issue with. How is it obvious Jones can circumvent the test? The entire basis of your argument is that Jones is a long term turinabol user who is somehow able to take turinabol without it metabolising in his body (which is biologically impossible), yet you offer zero argument or even hypothesis on how he is able to achieve this.

Its not that it made her transition easier. Thats a really bizarre way of taking what she said. What actually happened is that along with other athletes she was subjected to huge levels of male hormones. Not just turinabol but they experimented with other steroids as well as testosterone. They were doped to such a degree that their bodies pretty quickly developed male characteristics, and production of their own female hormones began to shut down.

With Heidi she eventually reached the point where she no longer felt female physically or mentally, and so took the decision to reassign her gender. But Im not sure why we are comparing females given HUGE doses of male hormones, to Jon Jones.

What most reports say is not that it wasnt used, but that official production stopped in around 1990. Jenapharm the manufacturer stopped production then (and was eventually forced to pay out millions in compensation to athletes forced to dope). But just because official legal production stopped, plenty of underground labs continued to produce it.

But, its important to note they did NOT test positive at the time. In 2008 and 2012 the test for turinabol only had the 5-6 day detection window so the athletes stopped doping a week out from the event.

It was the retroactive testing in 2016-18 that caught them (using the new metabolites test)

The Russians werent stacking as such, they were making a cocktail codenamed "the duchess". It was microdoses of Oral Turinabol, Oxandrolone and Methasterone, mixed in alcohol (Vermouth for the females, whisky for the males). They would then swill the mixture round in their mouth before spitting it out. It was absorbed very quickly through the membrane in the mouth, but had a very short detection window (potentially less than 24 hours) allowing them to use it practically until the actual event.

This was a cocktail not designed for strength or speed or whatever, but as a top up, and specifically designed to be detected for as short a period as possible

the russians werent using Stanozolol in their cocktails. If any athletes from those countries tested positive for Stanozolol it was something they were doing seperately and on their own.

Should also be added, the new test for Turinabol was created by Grigory Rodchenko at the moscow lab, who was also the person running the russian doping program. When teh test was released in 2012 Grigory had already swapped out the turinabol in the russian cocktail for trenbolone.

But, Russias rivals who had copied the cocktail kept using tbol which is why we see so few russian positives for tbol post 2012, but an awful lot of positives from other former soviet block rivals. Grigory basicallly stitched up russias rivals.

The post fight test was a blood test, the tbol metabolite test is a urine test, so his post fight test was not even analysed for tbol

the correct sequence is

Training camp test - negative
Weigh in test - positive
Next test in october - negative

metabolite m3, not turinabol

not always no. the russian dutchess cocktail used other drugs yes, but theres countless incidents of tbol being used on its own. You cannot conclude that Tbol is always used in conjunction with other things. it isnt. You are presuming that its stacked because you have seen reports of athletes testing positive for more than 1 drug but you need to look at how they were using it.

they werent stacking, and instead of using a large amount of one drug they were using a mixture of small amounts of several drugs with differing bioligical profiles to shorten the detection window.

ie.

If i take a large dose of X detection window is X x 6
If I take tiny doses of X, Y and Z, detection window is still X x 6

It was a mouthwash designed to be fast acting, and very quickly excreted, not a stack

Its not only available in the eastern block

Jones sent 17
Yoel sent more than 1

Not restricted to athletes. Could be coaches, doctors, anything that leads to either anti doping, criminal or professional charges.

This actually counts in Jones favor. Knowing Mir was caught, and therefore knowing about the new test Jones would be an idiot to take turinabol.

not relevant

nonsense. considering the new turinabol test was developed in 2012, If Jones had been using tbol all along he would have been caught as soon as the USADA program started.

detection window, not half life

No.. because nobody in russia with a brain is using turinabol anymore. Everyone in russia knows about the new metabolite test as over 100 russian athletes have been done over it and they got thrown out of the fucking olympics.

If anyone russian sold this to Malki it was to stitch jones up.

further reading: my piece about the turinabol test

https://taintedsupplements.wordpres...bol-trace-metabolites-and-the-frank-mir-case/

Is my personal opinion that jones is a habitual career-long doper? Yes.

Have you provided any evidence that hes a long term turinabol user thats been stacking it with other things? No, all the evidence points to the opposite.

The most likely explanation is still Conte's that he took something short acting like a testosterone suspension that had tbol in it.

I cherish you. Not sarcasm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back