Evidence for theory of Evolution V2

What about all the science that has established hard links?

It's backward engineered. If you don't have evidence for single celled organisms eventually evolving into fish which eventually evolved into humans, the whole theory of common descent falls apart.

Women are made from the ribs of man. That is why men have 1 less rib than women.

Everything else is designed like men thus the fins are human hand like. Wings, etc. That's why even artists, no matter how creative, you can tell who created them because it's designed by the same person.

So although, we have unlimited amount of species, they are all created by the same God therefore they all share similarities. More proof that there is a God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District

Learn about Michael Behe in the Dover trial. You are behaving exactly as he did when he lost his case. You have been provided with data from many different fields with physical evidence displayed at every turn in both photo and info map, and have chosen to remain ignorant.

Judge John E Jones III (a staunch christian) on the creationist Michael Behe's failed attempts to invalidate the well accepted and factually supported theory of natural selection:

"To be sure, Darwin's theory of evolution is imperfect. However, the factthat a scientific theory cannot yet render an explanation on every point should not be used as a pretext to thrust an untestable alternative hypothesis grounded in religion into the science classroom or to misrepresent well-established scientific propositions."

The judge also noted that Michael Behe, intending to prove that natural selection could not explain the immune system, had been provided with dozens of immunology textbooks. Behe insisted that these did not constitute sufficient proof. When Judge Jones asked him if he had read any of them, he admitted he had not.

Like you, Behe attempted to use the argument for irreducible complexity. He failed, as you have, given the fact that you have systematically ignored every piece of evidence.

I'm sure I can. Care to post evidence you've learned from it for the evolution of fish into amphibians?

There are many benefits to being a self-directed learner. It sounds like you want someone to spoon feed it to you. I can gladly do the heavy lifting, but my services don't come cheap.

1 person posted a picture here with absolutely no explanation. I asked about it and he never answered. You want me to do your work for you. You're lazy.

Is it a picture you have for Evidence? Great post it and explain how the picture is evidence. This isn't that hard dude. You're squirming around for close to a week now avoiding this.

It's up to you to read the information you have been provided with by multiple people, over 2 threads before this one, over a week.

It's backward engineered. If you don't have evidence for single celled organisms eventually evolving into fish which eventually evolved into humans, the whole theory of common descent falls apart.

There is evidence. Have you studied the fossil record?

intelligent design is a much better theory

It's up to you to read the information you have been provided with by multiple people, over 2 threads before this one, over a week.

Clearly he is looking for you guys to articulate the theory of evolution and thus open the topic up for debate. But you guys absolutely refuse to do that in favor of putting on one of the grossest displays of appeal to authority I've ever seen.

You have spent all of this time posting links and touting books and studies but have never actually articulated the theory. Could it be because...you can't?

Clearly he is looking for you guys to articulate the theory of evolution and thus upon the topic up for debate. But you guys absolutely refuse to do that in favor of putting on one of the grossest displays of appeal to authority I've ever seen.

You have spent all of this time posting links and touting books and studies but have never actually articulated the theory. Could it be because...you can't?

I appealed to no authority. I, and other, presented him with wikis, pictures, studies with cited works, and pages that had simple explanations, using the relevant data. Genetics, paleontology, biology, geology, and other fields of expertise were presented. He did not read much of it apparently, yet has wholesale dismissed it. At every point he moved the goalpost, and has still not even articulated what evidence means to him.

I appealed to no authority. I, and other, presented him with wikis, pictures, studies with cited works, and pages that had simple explanations, using the relevant data. Genetics, paleontology, biology, geology, and other fields of expertise were presented. He did not read much of it apparently, yet has wholesale dismissed it. At every point he moved the goalpost, and has still not even articulated what evidence means to him.

Again, you impress no one by just citing a bunch of links and studies none of us believe you have ever actually read. These are not studies you conducted and research you gathered. You can't explain, articulate, or argue any of the information presented in these links and studies. You are then, by definition, simply appealing to authority.

How about, in your own words, provide an explanation to the TS?

There are many benefits to being a self-directed learner. It sounds like you want someone to spoon feed it to you. I can gladly do the heavy lifting, but my services don't come cheap.

Lol didn't think so. This has become a theme where people act like it's provable but then slide away when questioned. Have a good night Luba, be safe

Again, you impress no one by just citing a bunch of links and studies none of us believe you have ever actually read. These are not studies you conducted and research you gathered. You can't explain, articulate, or argue any of the information presented in these links and studies. You are then, by definition, simply appealing to authority.

How about, in your own words, provide an explanation to the TS?

You make a blind presumption of what I have read, as if I never did so much as take an earth science class in HS, and then, since I was not the one doing the research, it is invalid?

Talking about the science you are ignorant of if the centerpiece of christian debate on this very topic!!

I already learned of tetrapods, sauropsids, synapsids and all this shit years ago. I gave him the massive amounts of data, much of it easily compiled for someone to learn it themselves, and he refused it.

Luckily, the overwhelming evidence, gathered in numerous parallel fields, does not rely upon my ability to argue for or against it.

Once again, can you guys even qualify as to what you mean by the word "evidence"????

I opened a link of yours that contained no evidence. Then, when I asked you about it containing no evidence, you told me to read all of the referenced articles/books/links. You have no evidence, do you?

I opened a link of yours that contained no evidence. Then, when I asked you about it containing no evidence, you told me to read all of the referenced articles/books/links. You have no evidence, do you?

For like the fifth time, qualify what you mean by evidence....

And I provided you with dozens of articles and studies.......

There is evidence. Have you studied the fossil record?

Ive learned about It in school but have i specifically "studied" the fossil record? No

Post the evidence single celled organisms became fish. Or if it's easier, post evidence fish became amphibians

Can you read? I just explained why. This is a new thread and the last one was filled with information that he didn't care about

Why even waste your time.

To be fair To you I shouldn't have responded to that because i dont know the whole story. I have been seeing tons of avoiding going on, so I'm on edge lol.

For like the fifth time, qualify what you mean by evidence....

And I provided you with dozens of articles and studies.......

Ever get tired of squirming so much?

ev·i·dence
ˈevədəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid
I'd say proof but I was afraid youd avoid my question with a semantics argument

Ever get tired of squirming so much?

ev·i·dence
ˈevədəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid
I'd say proof but I was afraid youd avoid my question with a semantics argument

The dictionary definition? I asked you to tell me what you determine is legitimate evidence. I did this because you were given a ton of information that cites geological testing, radio carbon dating, genetic testing, and the clear lines of evolution between species that clearly show amphibians, giving the rise to reptiles and mammals, as being descended from fish.

Clearly he is looking for you guys to articulate the theory of evolution and thus open the topic up for debate. But you guys absolutely refuse to do that in favor of putting on one of the grossest displays of appeal to authority I've ever seen.

1 million likes to you

Back