Evidence for theory of Evolution V2

giphy.gif

Evolution is mutation and adaptation.

Even if you don't believe we came from apes, you still have to acknowledge evidence of evolution in early human populations.

Something as simple as the color and melanin of different ethnic groups across different climate zones. Is it but pure chance? Or is it adaptation through mutation?

EVOLUTION.

Even if you don't believe we came from apes, you still have to acknowledge evidence of evolution in early human populations.

Something as simple as the color and melanin of different ethnic groups across different climate zones. Is it but pure chance? Or is it adaptation through mutation?

EVOLUTION.

Right, I don't think many arguenwith the adaptation part of evolution. I think issue comes with the "were direct descendents of fish" part

Appreciate the picture, but can you explain what I'm looking at? I presume you are highlighting similar characteristics?

You have been presented with so many pictures like this, in now 3 threads, alongside so many goddamn articles with similar illustrations and explanations.

What is the point of continuing with you when half a dozen people can give you so much, and you dismiss it despite being ignorant of it? Really, you asked for evidence, and you have been giving so much more than enough, it's not even funny.

You have been presented with so many pictures like this, in now 3 threads, alongside so many goddamn articles with similar illustrations and explanations.

What is the point of continuing with you when half a dozen people can give you so much, and you dismiss it despite being ignorant of it? Really, you asked for evidence, and you have been giving so much more than enough, it's not even funny.

Discussion. If you want to post pictures without discussion go to the multimedia forum.

EVOLUTION.

OP does not give a fuck about the truth of natural selection. Over two threads, multiple people gave him an insane amount of pictures demonstrating generational changes from animal to animal, along with a massive amount of links to wikis, scientific studies and peer reviewed articles. He dismissed it, while his dismissal displayed a complete ignorance of it, while he also demonstrated that he does not seem to know what evidence is.

There is no legitimate evidence. We all now admit that the evidence was planted here by Satan to test your faith, and you can move on with your life.

/Thread. Please.

OP does not give a fuck about the truth of natural selection. Over two threads, multiple people gave him an insane amount of pictures demonstrating generational changes from animal to animal, along with a massive amount of links to wikis, scientific studies and peer reviewed articles. He dismissed it, while his dismissal displayed a complete ignorance of it, while he also demonstrated that he does not seem to know what evidence is.
Lol.

Even epigenetics has been proving in human populations in a relatively very short time.

Lol.

Even epigenetics has been proving in human populations in a relatively very short time.

Just look at his sig, where he quotes me. He did so with extreme confidence, despite the fact that my statement was that I did not believe in humans having an evolutionary descent from fish, but accepted the evidence. He wanted to show I have faith in science like he does in God. His dishonesty and confidence is inverse to his aptitude to judge clearly presented information.

Fish to amphibians, amphibians and aquatic creatures to reptiles, and reptiles to mammals. Rafts of proof on all of these stages. He seems to think that unless he holds 50 skeletons in front of him for his direct examination, it's all a hypothesis.

In another thread he asked me to show the first reptile and the first mammal. Fucking lol.

There is no legitimate evidence. We all now admit that the evidence was planted here by Satan to test your faith, and you can move on with your life.

/Thread. Please.

Everyone knows that Baby Jesus put the dinosaurs and fossils in the dirt to test our faith. Get your science right!!

Everybody on Sherdog accepts Evolution right?

Back