Evidence for theory of Evolution V2

Evolution is mutation and adaptation.

Even if you don't believe we came from apes, you still have to acknowledge evidence of evolution in early human populations.

Something as simple as the color and melanin of different ethnic groups across different climate zones. Is it but pure chance? Or is it adaptation through mutation?

EVOLUTION.

How do you know it's adaptation through mutation rather than adaptation through natural selection acting on characteristics/features already present in the genepool?

I'm inviting you to show evidence. Why would I need an alternative theory to show yours lacks evidence?
Its not my theory. Its the theory. I'm a physicist not a biologist, but so far I haven't spotted any problems with the field of evolutionary biology. If you have somehow spotted a legitimate flaw, why in the name of Zeus would you waste your time with Sherdog? If you made a breakthrough in quantum chemistry, would you announce it on a lacrosse forum?

Its not my theory. Its the theory. I'm a physicist not a biologist, but so far I haven't spotted any problems with the field of evolutionary biology. If you have somehow spotted a legitimate flaw, why in the name of Zeus would you waste your time with Sherdog? If you made a breakthrough in quantum chemistry, would you announce it on a lacrosse forum?

The flaw is there is no evidence it actually happened the way they say it did. You seemed to think there was a lot of evidence. I've pressed you constantly to show it. Same goes for these other guys. Since then nobody has stepped forward with evidence and a willingmess to discuss it. Why is that?

Dude if you don't want to participate then don't.

You invited multiple people, me included. I dont see tho point of this, considering we cant give you physical proof in your hands. You dont seem to want to realize that the overwhelming physical evidence is the information contained within so many links provided for you.

Nobody is going to read for you, or cross reference data for you.

You invited multiple people, me included. I dont see tho point of this, considering we cant give you physical proof in your hands. You dont seem to want to realize that the overwhelming physical evidence is the information contained within so many links provided for you.

Nobody is going to read for you, or cross reference data for you.

Your links re state the argument. Is your evidence for evolution, evolution?
I invited you you discuss the evidence. You have refused.

How do you know it's adaptation through mutation rather than adaptation through natural selection acting on characteristics/features already present in the genepool?

Well i clearly have stumped Steven so would anybody else feel like taking a crack at this?

Your links re state the argument. Is your evidence for evolution, evolution?
I invited you you discuss the evidence. You have refused.

The links provided by multiple people had pictures of physical evidence, data modeling of the physical evidence, along with hundreds upon hundreds of citations detailing the physical evidence. You were also shown diagrams and photos based upon studies of the physical evidence.

Once again, nobody is going to read the data or sift through it for you.

Appreciate the picture, but can you explain what I'm looking at? I presume you are highlighting similar characteristics?
I have a book on my shelf called On the Origin of Phyla. 10+ years old now, but still a goodie. Perhaps you can find a PDF.

Nothing like discussing evolution with flat earth science deniers like ComebackKid

Why would anyone even waste their time responding to him. Nothing will be accomplished.

It would be like asking a camel about how it is to live under the ocean

The links provided by multiple people had pictures of physical evidence, data modeling of the physical evidence, along with hundreds upon hundreds of citations detailing the physical evidence. You were also shown diagrams and photos based upon studies of the physical evidence.

Once again, nobody is going to read the data or sift through it for you.

1 person posted a picture here with absolutely no explanation. I asked about it and he never answered. You want me to do your work for you. You're lazy.

Is it a picture you have for Evidence? Great post it and explain how the picture is evidence. This isn't that hard dude. You're squirming around for close to a week now avoiding this.

Nothing like discussing evolution with flat earth science deniers like ComebackKid

Why would anyone even waste their time responding to him. Nothing will be accomplished.

It would be like asking a camel about how it is to live under the ocean

Yet you duck him in this very thread

I have a book on my shelf called On the Origin of Phyla. 10+ years old now, but still a goodie. Perhaps you can find a PDF.

I'm sure I can. Care to post evidence you've learned from it for the evolution of fish into amphibians?

Back